Thinking of getting a Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BNG1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BNG1989
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Should I get a Wii? Currently I own a DSi and a PS3. My favorite genres include action, adventure, fighting, platformers, beat-em ups, hack-and-slash, and some rpgs.

Some games that interests me so far include Smash Bros. Brawl, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid The Other M,Metroid Prime Trilogy, Sin and Punishment 2, and The Legend of Zelda. And for third-party so far, theres No More Heroes, Madworld, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Muramasa, Naruto Revolution 3, Arc Rise Fantasia, Fragile,and Monster Hunter Tri.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Should I get a Wii? Currently I own a DSi and a PS3. My favorite genres include action, adventure, fighting, platformers, beat-em ups, hack-and-slash, and some rpgs.

Some games that interests me so far include Smash Bros. Brawl, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid The Other M,Metroid Prime Trilogy, Sin and Punishment 2, and The Legend of Zelda. And for third-party so far, theres No More Heroes, Madworld, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Muramasa, Naruto Revolution 3, Arc Rise Fantasia, Fragile,and Monster Hunter Tri.

BNG1989

yeah get the Wii.

Why?

The games you just mentioned and WiiWare Titles like Contra Rebirth, Castlevania Rebirth, MEGAMAN 9 (& 10), Final Fantasy the After Years, and Old classics like Star Fox 64, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Vectorman, ToeJam and Earl, etc.

It's a good system. Definately pick it up.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

If I counted right, you dig 16 Wii games. That's enough to buy one. Hell, if you had named eight, I would have said "Go for it". With 16, I'm more inclined to say "What are you waiting for?"

BNG1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BNG1989

If I counted right, you dig 16 Wii games. That's enough to buy one. Hell, if you had named eight, I would have said "Go for it". With 16, I'm more inclined to say "What are you waiting for?"

LordQuorthon
LOL I'm saving up for one. However, theres so much DS and PS3 games I want. Its a lot.
92GreenYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 92GreenYJ
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
[QUOTE="BNG1989"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

LOL I'm saving up for one. However, theres so much DS and PS3 games I want. Its a lot.

Really? I own a PS3 and to be honest there isn't much out for it right now that I want to pick up. The only games I want for it coming up are Bayonetta and Final Fantasy
BNG1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BNG1989
[QUOTE="BNG1989"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

92GreenYJ

Really? I own a PS3 and to be honest there isn't much out for it right now that I want to pick up. The only games I want for it coming up are Bayonetta and Final Fantasy

Well I have to get 5 games avaliable now and theres 20 games I want coming out this year. BTW, I just got Bayonetta today. Its pretty awesome.
Sole_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Sole_
Member since 2010 • 59 Posts
... And the verdict is... Get a Wii.
Arc2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Arc2012
Member since 2007 • 1535 Posts
I'm gonna tell you the same thing that I say every time someone comes on to the Wii boards and asks if they should buy a wii or not: You came to the Wii boards. You already know what the answer is going to be, therefore, you've already made up your mind. Go and get a Wii already.