Things you want if they make a Paper Mario 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cl4yM4t1oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cl4yM4t1oN
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

First and most important I want the old school RPG style Paper Mario back those games took more time and were alot more fun IMO

another thing I would want is to have a shy guy partner!! i mean everytime i play Paper Mario and i see a shy guy i think of how cool it would be to have one on my team!!

They should also work in Paper Wario and Waluigi into the story if they make a new one that would be cool

so what would you guys want in the next Paper Mario if they make one

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

First and most important I want the old school RPG style Paper Mario back those games took more time and were alot more fun IMO

another thing I would want is to have a shy guy partner!! i mean everytime i play Paper Mario and i see a shy guy i think of how cool it would be to have one on my team!!

They should also work in Paper Wario and Waluigi into the story if they make a new one that would be cool

so what would you guys want in the next Paper Mario if they make one

Cl4yM4t1oN

I agree with everything you said I also think that it would be great if they had some of the villians from Mario & Luigi series since they do have some great villians that I would like to see Paperized.

tommy--F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tommy--F
Member since 2008 • 502 Posts
Make it like the first two games. SPM took the series in the wrong direction IMHO.
loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
Like SMP but with better (much better) plataforming.