They gotta come up with more Courses for Wii Sports Golf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Get_Shorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Get_Shorty
Member since 2002 • 2834 Posts

I love the game and I'm pretty good at it.  But now that I've played these courses I need some new ones.  Hopefully they come out with a full fledged Golf game based on the same mechanics as this one.  Or at least come out with some downloadable content that would put some more course availabe for us to play... is the Wii capable of doing that?

andyrulesliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 andyrulesliver
Member since 2005 • 436 Posts
im sure it will be but there will no doubt be a charge. I really hope they release a Cricket game before a golf game :)
gromit007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gromit007
Member since 2006 • 3024 Posts
You dont want Tiger Woods? Its coming next month, ya know.
andyrulesliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 andyrulesliver
i really hate golf except for wii golf, thats fun. I think cricket would be so great on this console though. Brian Lara was brilliant on PS2 so i really hope they release good controls-like madden and good gameplay.
fool_man_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 fool_man_dude
Member since 2003 • 1080 Posts
im sure it will be but there will no doubt be a charge. I really hope they release a Cricket game before a golf game :)andyrulesliver
cricket?....... CRICKET!!! I dont mean to be rude, but i think that would be a horrible idea. cricket is probably the worst game in the sports world. Even worse than nascar, and all you do in that is step on a pedal. I spent a month in South America where everyone loves cricket and watching the game for five minutes made me want to shoot myself. The whole game is seeing which team scores more. and how do you score? by hold the bat still and not moving. very challenging. i pray you were being sarcastic. and if a have offended you, i weep for your ignorance.
andyrulesliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 andyrulesliver
[QUOTE="andyrulesliver"]im sure it will be but there will no doubt be a charge. I really hope they release a Cricket game before a golf game :)fool_man_dude
cricket?....... CRICKET!!! I dont mean to be rude, but i think that would be a horrible idea. cricket is probably the worst game in the sports world. Even worse than nascar, and all you do in that is step on a pedal. I spent a month in South America where everyone loves cricket and watching the game for five minutes made me want to shoot myself. The whole game is seeing which team scores more. and how do you score? by hold the bat still and not moving. very challenging. i pray you were being sarcastic. and if a have offended you, i weep for your ignorance.

it doesnt offend me, not many stupid people like cricket.
icemark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 icemark
Member since 2005 • 34 Posts
I would like a criket game. At least with the wii all sports games will be great and fun.
NECR0CHILD313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NECR0CHILD313
Member since 2006 • 7025 Posts
I felt Wii Sports golf was lacking as well. So I picked up Super Swing Golf and I'm satisfied :) PLENTY of courses
fool_man_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 fool_man_dude
Member since 2003 • 1080 Posts
[QUOTE="fool_man_dude"][QUOTE="andyrulesliver"]im sure it will be but there will no doubt be a charge. I really hope they release a Cricket game before a golf game :)andyrulesliver

responding to my firm opinion with childish personal insults does nothing to prove that cricket is not inferior to baseball in every way
andyrulesliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 andyrulesliver
i didnt say i didnt like baseball...
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
[QUOTE="andyrulesliver"]im sure it will be but there will no doubt be a charge. I really hope they release a Cricket game before a golf game :)fool_man_dude

So you don't like it? ok, I don't much either but I don't rag on it. Its actually a very difficult game to master andat least its better than american sports.
longhair72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 longhair72
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts

[QUOTE="fool_man_dude"][QUOTE="andyrulesliver"]im sure it will be but there will no doubt be a charge. I really hope they release a Cricket game before a golf game :)andyrulesliver

OWNED

Plus i would love to add you are truly ignorant if you think Nascar is not challenging becasue you only step on a pedal...wow

I do not like cricket or NAscar buti like even less ignorant people and i think you are one

andyrulesliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 andyrulesliver
i actually like most sport but golf really disinterests me
Zone256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zone256
Member since 2006 • 171 Posts

Cricket would pwn on Wii lol it would be so cool if the physics and everything were right.

OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts

I love the game and I'm pretty good at it. But now that I've played these courses I need some new ones. Hopefully they come out with a full fledged Golf game based on the same mechanics as this one. Or at least come out with some downloadable content that would put some more course availabe for us to play... is the Wii capable of doing that?

Get_Shorty
get tiger woods (dunno about downloadable courses though)
homsuplo75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 homsuplo75
Member since 2003 • 1367 Posts
It would be nice to get some updates for these games but I doubt you'll see them. Especially since there is already another golf game out and Tiger Woods will be coming out shortly.
Get_Shorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Get_Shorty
Member since 2002 • 2834 Posts
It would be nice to get some updates for these games but I doubt you'll see them. Especially since there is already another golf game out and Tiger Woods will be coming out shortly.homsuplo75
Yea but will it be as fun.
_vacant_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 _vacant_
Member since 2006 • 835 Posts
I just got super swing golf recently. And its damn fun.  different mechanics than wii sports.  But once you get the hang of it its a great game.  My only problem is I keep losing the hang of it.   *sigh*..  I go from swinging a couple dozen perfect pangyas!  only to play 3 tournaments slicing every swing..  

it can get frustrating.
DBone420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DBone420
Member since 2004 • 2479 Posts
Get Super Swing Golf.  Great game.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11996 Posts
i am happy with it
DBone420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DBone420
Member since 2004 • 2479 Posts
i am happy with it gatsbythepig
3 Clubs and 9 holes? lol
_vacant_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 _vacant_
Member since 2006 • 835 Posts
[QUOTE="gatsbythepig"]i am happy with it DBone420
3 Clubs and 9 holes? lol

as a full fledged standalone golf game?  no I dont think anyone would be.  as 1/5th (even less technically) of the game from a pack in title?  I too am very satisfied.