theres still a 50% chance of kh3 comin on wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

young_link511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 young_link511
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts

they made chain of memories for GBA and another new KH on DS

i think it has more of a chance then 360 does no khgame was made for xbox or 360

theres 3 kh games comin out for psp ds and mobile

they can still make kh3 for ps3 360 and wii with probably with specific content

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
There's a chance but not 50%.
n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
wow, ur dum if u think 50%, try like 10%:|, There staying close with sony. It doesnt matter if they make other KH games for Ds or GBA,kh3 is stayin with ps3 no matter what. :D
johnnyv2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 johnnyv2003
Member since 2003 • 13762 Posts
as much as i'd love to see that happen it wont....barring a miracle where Square-Enix thinks they can make more money banking on the success of the Wii
dinofan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 dinofan01
Member since 2007 • 1697 Posts
its alot less than 50 try like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
instead of kingdom hearts i would really love Re5 to be ported over to the WII.
rolerss3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rolerss3
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts
why do you say 50% like if it was random? . I think its pretty obvious that its comming to the ps3
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

There's no chance.

Zero, ziltch, nada, the big goose egg.

It's not cost productive to make the game for one of the"higher end" consoles and then make a completely new version just for the Wii. While I have no doubt it would sell well it's not worth them straining their relations with "that consoler maker".

LordGamer0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#9 LordGamer0001
Member since 2004 • 8752 Posts
yeah i really wouldnt count on it.. i dont think the wii would do a game like that justice anyways.
Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts
I think the chances are pretty good myself but this thread is just going to get all the Sony boys saying "teh no chance evar!"
dinofan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dinofan01
Member since 2007 • 1697 Posts
yes im a sony fanboy look at my sig
suitmypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 suitmypants
Member since 2004 • 1015 Posts
Fifty percent seems unlikely, actually to be honest with you... I really don't know the whole chance of seeing a Kingdom Hearts on the Wii.

C'mon guys, we shouldn't be so pessimistic about it! I find it hard to believe how Square Enix would not be thinking about making a Kingdom Hearts for the Wii-- no doubt it would be a money maker. Plus, Nintendo would just love that idea, cause there whole ultimate goal it seems right now is to appeal to kids. Having Disney characters mesh with Nintendo characters would be brilliant! Think about it guys, look how great Mario RPG was, and possibly the return of, I daresay, Geno? Big thumbs up for me! :D

You guys who are saying the chances of KH comming for Wii is zero, less than one percent, etc. are being more unrealistic than fifty percent. A KH exclusive for the Wii would make bank if they decide to give it a go. Now tell me, why would they not do it?
slgnbenchwarmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 slgnbenchwarmr
Member since 2007 • 615 Posts
We can't make that assumption just yet. It's too early in the developing process to say anything. Heck, as of this point, KH3 isn't even in production. It's about its three predecessors currently IN development.
suitmypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 suitmypants

There's no chance.

It's not cost productive to make the game for one of the"higher end" consoles and then make a completely new version just for the Wii. While I have no doubt it would sell well it's not worth them straining their relations with "that consoler maker".

Jaysonguy

Having KHIII would be one of the BIG system sellers for the Wii. I know for a fact that if KH came out for the Wii, one of my friends would just buy the system for it-- of course he would then invest in other games, but that's beside the point. Square Enix is one of the biggest gaming companies there is, having them branch out to the Wii and completely making a new KH games wouldn't be nearly a strain for them. So don't say there's no chance for KH to come out, fifty percent is probably unrealistic, but its more realistic than "Zero, ziltch, nada, the big goose egg (what ever the hell that is)."
hnic7466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hnic7466
Member since 2007 • 484 Posts

ummm sorry but i really dont think kh 3 is comin out for wii.

for one the one comin out for ds has 2 do wit chain of memories ull play as roxas and axel its not as important its just more filling in on roxas's life probably i dont care for it.

the one for psp is gonna b based off the trailer from kh2 and kh2fm tht is the 1 most kh fans look forward to because alot of kh fans want to know who all these ppl in the trailer r and wut happend wit the keyblade.

so i dont think kh3 will b comin 2 wii the only thing nintendo has gotten is prequals for the big kh games wich have been on ps2

suitmypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 suitmypants
You know what, the more I think about it and the more I write... I'm just going to go out there and say it. It's 100% chance to see it comming for the Wii, maybe not a KH3, but definitely a KH. Feel free to quote me in the future, if they stupidly decide not to. Just for some reason I think I might be missing a point about why most of you guys are so pessimistic about it, I'm just curious why.

Heres why I think so, a bunch of my thoughts put together from different posts:

Yes, I think it'll be a great idea to make a Kingdom Hearts for the Wii. Whether or not it's Kingdom Hearts III, that's a different question.

The Wii is a HUGE system seller, no doubt about that. So the idea of Square Enix not thinking about developing a KH for the Wii seems very unlikely-- I'm willing to bet its crossed their mind. Having Disney characters teaming up with Nintendo characters wouldn't be such a bad idea, infact it's a win win situation with everybody. Children are happy, gamers are happy, and hell parents are happy. It's also wouldn't be the first time Square teamed up with Nintendo, remember Mario RPG? I'd love to see Geno return to the gaming industry one of these days, although I think I read that Nintendo doesn't own the rights for him... I could be wrong. All in all, it wouldn't be a bad move, I just can't see how it would be stupid. It's all about money!

Yeah, KH exclusives are comming out for PSP and DS, but it's pretty obvious why. KH is a huge game, and Square Enix would spend millions making it for the PS3 and Wii. Only thing is, PS3 sales are awful because of it's high price. Now why would Square Enix invest their time and money making a KH for the PS3 when it's not nearly selling as well as the PS2 ever did, and probably never will. That's why we're seeing a God of War out on the PSP and not the PS3, because: A) There's more PSP sold than PS3 B) People who don't own PSP are buying them just for these games since it's pretty affordable.

So basically to sum it up, I think it'd be a brilliant move for Square Enix to release a KH for the Wii. Wii's been selling so well right now, I actually think it'd be stupid for Square Enix to not make the move... unless I'm not seeing a point here. Maybe the DS is just a little light test to see how Nintendo fans react to the game? Draw some ideas from the fans with the whole touch screen thing, and maybe implement a motion sensing equivalent for the Wii? Just theories, but here's me crossing my fingers for a KH exclusive for the Wii!
16bitkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 16bitkevin
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts

There's no chance.

Jaysonguy

Well, Square-Enix did put DQ9 on DS....

AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

they made chain of memories for GBA and another new KH on DS

i think it has more of a chance then 360 does no khgame was made for xbox or 360

theres 3 kh games comin out for psp ds and mobile

they can still make kh3 for ps3 360 and wii with probably with specific content

young_link511

Well if we're going by them odd's, then it's more likely 30% chance it'll be on the Wii (2 Ninty games = 40% 3 Sony games =60%, but a bit of percentage should be moved seeing as so far, the major installments have only been for Sony)

I hope it's for PS3, as I'd prefer to keep motion controls out of it and keep it strictly a button-masher; but I'll get it on whichever it comes out on :D

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30688 Posts
I dont know if I would go around giving it quanative values just yet, but for those who are saying there is no way and so on.Your just as wrong, since a KH game is very far off Square can keep quiet and keep an eye on the playing field. This is a buisness they dont have some blind loyalty to Sony, they will go where the money is. If the PS3 continues to sit in a distant 3rd than it would not be good for buisness to develop for it. While if the Wii started to run away with it, the best option would be to bring an obvious big seller to the system. So right now it is up in the air as to where the game will go.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts

Kingdom Hearts really isn't that great of a game though. It's only popular because of familiar SE and Disney characters. The story is bland and predictable and the characters are one-dimensional and stereo-typical.

That's just my opinion, Wii will never see a Kingdom Hearts game. Period.

Rockhopper_45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 Rockhopper_45
Member since 2007 • 1045 Posts
If we do get KH3 on wii I think It will be after they release the one for the PS3. kinda like KH2 final mix or something. We won't be seeing one for Its official launch day.
Dr_Corndog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 Dr_Corndog
Member since 2004 • 3245 Posts
100% chance. Kingdom Hearts III is Wii-bound. A little gremlin told me so.
Banana03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Banana03
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts

I think the chances are pretty good myself but this thread is just going to get all the Sony boys saying "teh no chance evar!"briguyb13

It's not about fanboyism, it's about it having no chance, which is reality.

Acidrain1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Acidrain1988
Member since 2006 • 603 Posts
i dont want it to come to the wii because they would probably ruin it. shake to attack!
suitmypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 suitmypants

[QUOTE="briguyb13"]I think the chances are pretty good myself but this thread is just going to get all the Sony boys saying "teh no chance evar!"Banana03

It's not about fanboyism, it's about it having no chance, which is reality.

You're saying that there's no chance for seeing a Kingdom Hearts for the Wii is a reality? C'mon buddy, use what we call common sense. I'm sick with you and other people saying that we're never going to see a KH for the Wii-- even saying there's a 100% chance is much more realistic than none, atleast I can back it up. Hell, the only reason why I see it not coming for the Wii is because Sony is setting fire to a huge pile of money just to keep it away from other consoles... but then again, we're seeing a DS spinoff already. SO HERES TO 100%! :D
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#26 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

Alright there was one on GBA cause it was the only handheld now that the psp and ds is out Square is trying to rake in both sides by making spin offs. They do that all the time. It will most likely stick with sony on the home consoles though. Which im glad i think the camera would become tedious with the wii.

dekasuperlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dekasuperlink
Member since 2003 • 375 Posts

Kingdom Hearts really isn't that great of a game though. It's only popular because of familiar SE and Disney characters. The story is bland and predictable and the characters are one-dimensional and stereo-typical.

That's just my opinion, Wii will never see a Kingdom Hearts game. Period.

Boba_Fett_3710

Whether it will happen or not speculation is always fun :D. I agree with you as far as the popularity of the series especially here in America where it is more popular than Japan though it is always fun to see Mickey take some names and kick some butt 8).

Odgiek18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28 Odgiek18
Member since 2005 • 966 Posts

There's no chance.

Jaysonguy

We're pretty close with this post, I really wouldn't give up your hopes at all. As great as it would be,Square Enix is sticking with Sony through this.but don't worry too much about it,we have Smash Brothers... ^_^

kelechava22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kelechava22
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I really don't see why everybody is saying there is no chance of this happening. Square Enix already said they aren't sure what system this willbe coming to, and wii has been killing PS3 in sales, so it would seem like a logical choice.
exmf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 exmf
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts

. . . Whats up with this 0% chance BS? The simple fact that S-E wont come right out and name a console for it makes me think that it's not going to be PS3 only in terms of console games. For all we know they could be doing the smart thing (As in, put it on the system with both the most sells AND the most fan-base to which this game is aimed at).

I think that it's VERY likely that we will see the Wii get a KH game of some kind. Spin off with S-E/ Nintendo and Disney characters? Maybe. . . that would be great IMO. A simple spin-off of the main series? Sure, why not? I think it's likely. Or even the (dare I say it?!?!?) KH3 game? Could happen and I think it's more likely than not.

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

If they were going to make a kingdom hearts 3 it would probably go to PS3 and 360 because they are pretty much the same in power. This means they don't have to make a brand new game to profit off 2 systems at the same time. If it was made with the Wii in mind major changes would be needed to be done to pop it onto the ps3 and 360 and no company wants to pay the costs to do that. This way 360 and ps3 pretty much have the best support from developers.

This is why we are seeing some PS3 games on the 360 and 360 on the PS3. The WII is nice and all in sales but whats the point when you could make one ps3 or 360 game and profit off both systems with out having to make major changes to your games.

1up7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 1up7
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts

it like a 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance not 50%

it would be AWESOME but like every one said it wont happen

WPBBALLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 WPBBALLER
Member since 2007 • 337 Posts
lol on a different forum i put a link saying that reggie confirmed it in an interview and everyone got rick rolled. everyone was pissed andi kinda felt bad but i HAD to do it, ahh so funny
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

Final Fantasy 1-6 were on nintendo consoles. Using that logic, there should have been 100% of FFVII being on N64, look how that worked out.

noamatt128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 noamatt128
Member since 2005 • 231 Posts

Hey people don't doubt these statistics, they are probably pretty accurate but most of it depends on the sales of the ds game.

hnic7466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hnic7466
Member since 2007 • 484 Posts
i dont think wii will get kh3 but it is possible for their own kh but not kh3 and to be honest id much rather play it with a ps3 controller than a wii controller