Theatrhythm Curtain Call Import Impressions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

Thought this board might be interested on how Theatrthythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (the sequel to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy) is shaping up. These are my impressions my first seven hours with the game:

We’ve only put 7 hours into Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call so far, yet we already have access to 226 songs (not counting DLC) and 29 of the promised 60 characters. At the moment Quest Medley mode is compelling, but its level of challenge is tame. We’ll be putting plenty more time into Curtain Call, so check back with us soon for our final review.

Full Impressions here

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@Articuno76 said:

Thought this board might be interested on how Theatrthythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (the sequel to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy) is shaping up. These are my impressions my first seven hours with the game:

We’ve only put 7 hours into Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call so far, yet we already have access to 226 songs (not counting DLC) and 29 of the promised 60 characters. At the moment Quest Medley mode is compelling, but its level of challenge is tame. We’ll be putting plenty more time into Curtain Call, so check back with us soon for our final review.

Full Impressions here

ive only played FF1 on the NES... :(

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

Nice, it sounds like much more than a new song list, which is what I was afraid it might be.

The structure sounds really interesting. I was a huge fan of how the first one worked, with the different bosses and loot showing up depending on your performance, but I thought they could take it much farther than they did. I'm not sure if Curtain Call makes good on the potential, but hopefully it does.