Welcome to The Off-Topic Lounge: V.8.5
(This version refers to great threads that are excellent in almost every way and whose few setbacks probably aren't too important. We highly recommend threads of this version, since they tend to be good enough to provide an enjoyable experience to fans of the particular forum and to newcomers alike.)
This should probably be v.9.0 or v.9.5, but it's in the Wii forum, so 8.5 is good enough!
- Kind, polite people
- Lively discussions about nothing in particular
- Fun controls
- Hug button
- At least 3 guaranteed bannings per year
- Wandering discussions about everything specifically
- Awkward, poorly implemented controls
- No hug button
1. No spamming - "Off topic" doesn't mean "random and pointless." Start a new discussion or be a part of an on-going one.
2. No trolling or flaming - If you're taking the time to read this, you're probably not a troll anyway. So just tell your friends. You know they're trolls at heart.
So have a good time, enjoy our WiiWare fireplace that didn't get reviewed, and remember, in the immortal words of Vinny Caravella...
"Good people come in fireplaces."