The Off-Topic Lounge: Gamecube Wiimake Version

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Thecatgun101
Member since 2008 • 389 Posts
I agree with Jason on those.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
I agree with Jason on those.Thecatgun101
you think Jayson's girlfriend is hot? :P
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Thecatgun101
Not his girlfriend, mine, even though I'm single at the moment. If I had one than yes I'd probably think she was hot. (Not saying that Jason's girlfriend probably isn't attractive.)
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts

I have a few ?'s for you guys, please answer them honestly.

1) How do you dump a girl before Xmas? I've made up my mind it's not going to work, but I don't know if I should wait until the day after or whenever because that's pretty ignorant imo. But, I can't take her BS anymore either....

2) What is your opinion on sleeping with numberous people safely?

3) Who is the hottest woman alive (in the world)?

Thank you for your honesty

danger_ranger95

1. I'd do it after Christmas but before the new year, and do it in person, not over the phone or by email.

2. If you stick to one side of the bed and they stick to the other, you'll probably be safe, but it's not a bad idea to keep a gun under the pillow just in case.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 ag1052

I have a few ?'s for you guysdanger_ranger95

arnt some of those questions a little too adult for some of the members on here?

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#206 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

1. You don't

2. You don't

3. My girlfriend. Sure, other girls have some things that are nice on them but overall they're always lacking in some department.

Jaysonguy

lol I don't what?

1) you're telling me not to?

2) I don't sleep with women? This was actually a goof ?, so I won't even try to argue that point, especially over the internet and try to prove I'm a casanova

3) good for you, does she have a sister?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#207 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

1. You don't

2. You don't

3. My girlfriend. Sure, other girls have some things that are nice on them but overall they're always lacking in some department.

danger_ranger95

lol I don't what?

2) I don't sleep with women? This was actually a goof ?, so I won't even try to argue that point, especially over the internet and try to prove I'm a casanova

You never break up with someone around a major holiday, unless they hate you I guess lol

You don't sleep around safely

danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 danger_ranger95
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

I have a few ?'s for you guysag1052

arnt some of those questions a little too adult for some of the members on here?

not at all...

IMO everyone on the boards can learn something from these ?'s. The younger folk (that have yet to, or barely experience relationships) can have opinions on these because they just might have similiar situations in the future.

General folk- They might have already dealt with these or might, and would like to know a thing or two.

Mods- They are the busy beavers around here, and most likely have no time for the misses, so they might be pushed towards any one of the first two ?'s. It might be helpful to them as well.

Could be very informitive as long no is vulgar.

AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

I have a few ?'s for you guysag1052

Especially since most of us here are 14.
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 danger_ranger95
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

1. You don't

2. You don't

Jaysonguy

lol I don't what?

You never break up with someone around a major holiday, unless they hate you I guess lol

You don't sleep around safely

lol I usually have a pocket full of sheep skins handy always. You never answered if she had a sister?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Jaysonguy
She does and no lol
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 ag1052
[QUOTE="ag1052"][QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

I have a few ?'s for you guysdanger_ranger95

not at all...

I disagree... there are quite a few young posters on this forum and it isnt up to you if this is appropriate for them or not. Perhaps I am wrong but at least I will error on the side of caution.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"][QUOTE="ag1052"] arnt some of those questions a little too adult for some of the members on here?

ag1052

not at all...

I disagree... there are quite a few young posters on this forum and it isnt up to you if this is appropriate for them or not. Perhaps I am wrong but at least I will error on the side of caution.

I agree with AG

I pride myself on setting an example for the younger set.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ag1052
Anyone play Settlers of Catan? I heard good things by some one a while back and it was on sale at amazon as a lightning deal so I got it but I dont know too much about it.
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 danger_ranger95
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"][QUOTE="ag1052"] arnt some of those questions a little too adult for some of the members on here?

ag1052

not at all...

but what's inappropriate about the questions? The only one that might have something to debate over is the sleeping? It says nothing that is degrating,derogatory, nor offensive. Don't worry about it though, I sent it to the ESRB before posting and they gave it the big E.

I appreciate your concern though as me being a parent myself.

king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#216 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts

not at all...danger_ranger95

but what's inappropriate about the questions? The only one that might have something to debate over is the sleeping? It says nothing that is degrating,derogatory, nor offensive. Don't worry about it though, I sent it to the ESRB before posting and they gave it the big E.

:o You mean they didn't give it a small e with a big C for Early Childhood?
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 danger_ranger95

not at all...Jaysonguy

I agree with AG

I pride myself on setting an example for the younger set.

Jayson, the only example you usually set on here is that it's ok to voice your opinion whenever you want.

but enough I guess....so what else is new everyone?

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

danger_ranger95

You are debating breaking off your relationship, liberating your body upon anyone you see fit, AND lecturing us on mannerisms all while bragging that you are doing it for your own children?

Please, its Christmas time, at least let your actions lead to peacefulness and not down the road you will likely travel alone.

Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Thecatgun101

It's three days before Christmas.

king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 king23_

Thecatgun101
Yay.... My Packers are whooping on the Bears right now, 14-3.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

Jaysonguy

My Ex broke up with me around Christmas time (of course, after I gave her a present).

do it in person, not over the phone or by email.

clicketyclick

She broke up with me over MSN.:?

Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Thecatgun101
[QUOTE="Thecatgun101"]

king23_

I used to be a Packer fan when I lived in Wisconsin. Now I live in Kansas. The Chiefs suck.

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 bob_newman

Oh! But on a positive note...

I finished all my shopping today, and my gf is out of town for the next few days, so I get to do absolutely nothing until then. I'm FREE!!!

king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 king23_
[QUOTE="Thecatgun101"][QUOTE="king23_"][QUOTE="Thecatgun101"]

I used to be a Packer fan when I lived in Wisconsin. Now I live in Kansas. The Chiefs suck.

Lawl, the Chiefs aren't any good. You can always remain a Packer fan.
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Thecatgun101

I finished all my shopping today, and my gf is out of town for the next few days, so I get to do absolutely nothing until then. I'm FREE!!!

bob_newman

Yay. I don't have a gf and most of my friends I'm not going to see until New Years at a party.

TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts

Anyone play Settlers of Catan? I heard good things by some one a while back and it was on sale at amazon as a lightning deal so I got it but I dont know too much about it. ag1052

Its excellent. My brothers and I play it for hours all the time. Be warned, things can get very competive(like when someone won't give you that one resource you really need that they have in abundance) and games generally take a while to finish.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#227 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
wow so I just came back from my friends after doing a christmas exchange ... I drank a bit too much and apparently I was freaking out at a house that was decorated for Christmas when we went for a walk. Apparently I kept yelling "OH MY GOD, THEY EVEN HAVE A GREEN GRINCH DUDE AS SANTA" and stupid stuff. .. I've never been that bad before :? In other news, I know own GTAIV and seasons two and four of Kenny vs Spenny.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 ag1052

bob_newman
Im on my own too... my wife is out of town for a week or so... Im glad I got that Mega Man 9 this week since there is no one to watch me I wont feel so bad when I die over and over and over...
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

bob_newman

My Ex broke up with me around Christmas time (of course, after I gave her a present).

That's when you point at her and say "Now I know for SURE you're a jerk!"

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 bob_newman
[QUOTE="bob_newman"]

ag1052
Im on my own too... my wife is out of town for a week or so... Im glad I got that Mega Man 9 this week since there is no one to watch me I wont feel so bad when I die over and over and over...

Yeah, how are you enjoying it so far?
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Thecatgun101
[QUOTE="ag1052"][QUOTE="bob_newman"]

bob_newman

K. Don't ask me how I'm dealing with the loneliness.

king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 king23_
wow so I just came back from my friends after doing a christmas exchange ... I drank a bit too much and apparently I was freaking out at a house that was decorated for Christmas when we went for a walk. Apparently I kept yelling "OH MY GOD, THEY EVEN HAVE A GREEN GRINCH DUDE AS SANTA" and stupid stuff. .. I've never been that bad before :? In other news, I know own GTAIV and seasons two and four of Kenny vs Spenny.Haziqonfire
Wow....try and stay more sober next time.
GTA IV is a really fun game, despite how some people go around screaming "GTA IV IS SOOO OVERRATED!!!11" HOW DID IT GET A 10 THEY MUST HAVE FORGOT THE . IN BETWEEN THE 1 AND 0!!!11 It may not be deserving of perfect scores, but it's still an amazing game in my opinion.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 bob_newman
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="ag1052"]Im on my own too... my wife is out of town for a week or so... Im glad I got that Mega Man 9 this week since there is no one to watch me I wont feel so bad when I die over and over and over...Thecatgun101

Well I was talking about Mega Man 9, but ok.

danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 danger_ranger95
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"][QUOTE="ag1052"]I disagree... there are quite a few young posters on this forum and it isnt up to you if this is appropriate for them or not. Perhaps I am wrong but at least I will error on the side of caution.

king23_

:o You mean they didn't give it a small e with a big C for Early Childhood?

had to bribe them just to get the E

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 ag1052
[QUOTE="ag1052"][QUOTE="bob_newman"]

bob_newman

I have mixed emotions about it. It is nice to be able do whatever/ eat whatever / watch whatever / play whatever I want to... but at the end of the day Im kind of lonely and/or missing something.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 ag1052
[QUOTE="Thecatgun101"][QUOTE="bob_newman"] Yeah, how are you enjoying it so far?bob_newman

Oh, not what I thought you were asking... its pretty dang hard, but in all honesty I miss hard games. I am enjoying it (even when I get really frustrated, its a good frustration)
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 bob_newman
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="ag1052"]Im on my own too... my wife is out of town for a week or so... Im glad I got that Mega Man 9 this week since there is no one to watch me I wont feel so bad when I die over and over and over...ag1052

I have mixed emotions about it. It is nice to be able do whatever/ eat whatever / watch whatever / play whatever I want to... but at the end of the day Im kind of lonely and/or missing something.

Yeah, I always enjoy the first day alone, but then at night you're like "this bed's kinda empty". And I find myself still staying on my side of the bed instead of going in the middle...habit I guess.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#238 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Oh no, I heard that Gabu and Jordan know how to read...:oclicketyclick

I ain't got time for all your fancy readinmajiggers.

I've been moderated by both of them before

I wouldn't be too sure they know how to read

neener neener neener lol

:P

Jaysonguy

banned :evil:

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 clicketyclick
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

bob_newman

clicketyclick

Wow, that's really low down. It's a good thing you're not with her anymore and with someone (who I assume is) better. Hey, it's like she did you a favour by showing you what kind of person she is.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 bob_newman
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="clicketyclick"]

clicketyclick

Wow, that's really low down. It's a good thing you're not with her anymore and with someone (whom I assume is) better. Hey, it's like she did you a favour by showing you what kind of person she is.

Good call.

In retrospect, I'm glad she did it. But at the time, I wasn't expecting it at all (she even said "I love you' the day before), and it hit me really hard.

I'm in a much better relationship now, so yeah, it's for the best.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 clicketyclick
Good call.

In retrospect, I'm glad she did it. But at the time, I wasn't expecting it at all (she even said "I love you' the day before), and it hit me really hard.

I'm in a much better relationship now, so yeah, it's for the best.

bob_newman
:? Ya, it's for the best you're not with crazy bipolar chick anymore.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 ag1052

I thought this was too funny not to post...

http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__10/ept_sports_nfl_experts-572564911-1229972637.jpg?ymeiXhADgs_lL1xh

http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__10/ept_sports_nfl_experts-284743082-1229972648.jpg?ymoiXhAD2GVp03ca

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#243 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="Thecatgun101"]

ag1052

Oh, not what I thought you were asking... its pretty dang hard, but in all honesty I miss hard games. I am enjoying it (even when I get really frustrated, its a good frustration)

good luck. your going to need it
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 clicketyclick
Ergh, speaking of hard games, I'm trying to get this relic in tomb raider anniversary right now and it is one hell of a difficult platforming puzzle. There are all these columns that are on timers and start descending once you touch them... and some extrude spikes when they reach their peak... and there are spears everywhere... maybe I'm doing this wrong.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 ag1052

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEZpYnN_1g

I just got my Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog DVD in the mail today... Merry Christmas to me from Amazon!

GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#246 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts
Wow, this is one popular thread. I was gone for 4 hours, and there are 60 new posts...
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#247 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
Do you guys consider Pluto to be a planet?
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#248 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Do you guys consider Pluto to be a planet?sman3579
Isn't it? That's what I was taught in elementary school.
epayps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 epayps2
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts
[QUOTE="sman3579"]Do you guys consider Pluto to be a planet?Haziqonfire

I don't think it is considered to be one, anymore.
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#250 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="sman3579"]Do you guys consider Pluto to be a planet?epayps2

I don't think it is considered to be one, anymore.

I pretty sure it isnt considered one anymore.