The Off-Topic Lounge: Gamecube Wiimake Version

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
Way to go Zuma!! I dont think I'm gonna try to beat you till the Endless on Tournament starts in a month or so. How is everyone doing on Round 2 of this tournament??? Im currently 63rd with a time of 9 mins and 40 secs.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
[QUOTE="ZumaJones07"] So do all those pictures mean that I win? :twisted::P

For now....for now.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 bob_newman
[QUOTE="ag1052"]Way to go Zuma!! I dont think I'm gonna try to beat you till the Endless on Tournament starts in a month or so. How is everyone doing on Round 2 of this tournament??? Im currently 63rd with a time of 9 mins and 40 secs.

I I'm in 21st right now. I was in 6th, but I haven't been playing in a few days. My time is 7:16. I know I can do better though. All you need is some good luck with the starting positions. If he's really stuck down there, there's no point in continuing.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ag1052
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="ag1052"]Way to go Zuma!! I dont think I'm gonna try to beat you till the Endless on Tournament starts in a month or so. How is everyone doing on Round 2 of this tournament??? Im currently 63rd with a time of 9 mins and 40 secs.

I I'm in 21st right now. I was in 6th, but I haven't been playing in a few days. My time is 7:16. I know I can do better though. All you need is some good luck with the starting positions. If he's really stuck down there, there's no point in continuing.

yeah... I know what you mean. Im pretty happy with my score but I will try it a couple more times just to see if I can get it a little better. The leader did it in 4 mins and some secs which I think its nuts. The guy in last place 250th place took 45 mins!
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Thecatgun101
Member since 2008 • 389 Posts

[QUOTE="Thecatgun101"]K... I'm lost... bob_newman
It's a sport. It's called "hockey". You skate on ice and hit a round, rubber disc with a stick and try to get the disc in the other team's net.

Ok, my bad. Wasn't following. I know what hockey is and you don't need to be sarcastic. Now back on topic.

Okami_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Okami_Link
Member since 2007 • 488 Posts
Hi
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
Hurrah! New Lounge!
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

lol, I wonder what Jason's reaction to the title will be.TAKE_IT_BACK

I just got in

See first I had to wear my Jordan costume and fly to the North Pole so I could kick Santa square in the junk.

Then I had to show Santa where the biggest coal reserves in the world are.

I think Christmas day will make us even

GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts

[QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]lol, I wonder what Jason's reaction to the title will be.Jaysonguy

I just got in

See first I had to wear my Jordan costume and fly to the North Pole so I could kick Santa square in the junk.

What about the elves???
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]lol, I wonder what Jason's reaction to the title will be.GamerBoy53

I just got in

What about the elves???

They watched me do it

Nothing helps Jordan's holiday loot total then thousands of screaming high pitched voices going "what did you do to him????"

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

all this talk about Hockey, and no love for Detroit. My boys are gonna win again, sorry guys.

How much snow did everyone get? After 1 big storm, 1 small we have about 1'4".

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

Everything about this thread will be the same as the last one, save for a few tweaks here and there. Some people think that recreating this thread is a waste of time and that I should've spent my time on a brand new thread with brand new content, not a simple copy of the old thread with only a few minor changes. Oh well, at least it doesn't cost $30.

Thus, I present to you....

Unlike some Gamecube Wiimakes, you won't think twice before accepting it as part of your life. This Gamecube Wiimake will feature ways to look at things that you couldn't possibly have imagined if you'd never visited this thread. Prescription glasses will be provided if you want your eyesight to be clear.

All incredibly awesome things must have rules. The regular Gamespot rules apply, of course, but I want to point out some especially relevant ones.

Rules:

1. No spamming - "Off topic" doesn't mean "random and pointless." Start a new discussion or be a part of an on-going one.

2. No trolling or flaming - Keep this thread friendly and civilized and it'll be muchos funtastica.

So take off your virtual shoes, put them on the virtual rug in front of the virtual front door, and stay awhile. The OT Lounge is a toasty refuge for tired internet travelers.

Where the Christmas tree never comes down.

Sweet topic.
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Thecatgun101
Am I the only non hockey fan here?! I feel like an outcast... :(
Okami_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Okami_Link
Member since 2007 • 488 Posts
[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

Everything about this thread will be the same as the last one, save for a few tweaks here and there. Some people think that recreating this thread is a waste of time and that I should've spent my time on a brand new thread with brand new content, not a simple copy of the old thread with only a few minor changes. Oh well, at least it doesn't cost $30.

Thus, I present to you....

Unlike some Gamecube Wiimakes, you won't think twice before accepting it as part of your life. This Gamecube Wiimake will feature ways to look at things that you couldn't possibly have imagined if you'd never visited this thread. Prescription glasses will be provided if you want your eyesight to be clear.

All incredibly awesome things must have rules. The regular Gamespot rules apply, of course, but I want to point out some especially relevant ones.

Rules:

1. No spamming - "Off topic" doesn't mean "random and pointless." Start a new discussion or be a part of an on-going one.

2. No trolling or flaming - Keep this thread friendly and civilized and it'll be muchos funtastica.

So take off your virtual shoes, put them on the virtual rug in front of the virtual front door, and stay awhile. The OT Lounge is a toasty refuge for tired internet travelers.

SSBFan12

Sweet topic.

Why do you always quote the first entry? :P

AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts
Am I the only non hockey fan here?! I feel like an outcast... :(Thecatgun101
I'm not either. It's mostly because half the people here are Canadian.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Jaysonguy

No, I also know that hockey is make believe the same way as unicorns

C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 C-Lee
Member since 2008 • 5838 Posts
Anybody watch the huskies game yesterday? I nearly pooped my pants. Thank god they won. Go Bruins
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Jaysonguy

Anybody watch the huskies game yesterday? I nearly pooped my pants. Thank god they won. Go BruinsC-Lee

I saw the highlights

The Huskies had been get some humility soon. In a neck and neck game and you get called for taunting?

No excuse for that one. I hope one of the team leaders went to him after the game and got that straightened out.

thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
Non-hockey fan? Blasphemy!
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts

JordanElek

Yick. I know that this is just the gamecube wiimake version, but you could have at least improved the graphics. That looks like n64 graphics, man. Talk about lack of effort.

CanadianEh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71 CanadianEh
Member since 2002 • 7173 Posts
There's only two types of people in this world. Hockey fans and non-hockey fans. And non-hockey fans smell.
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Thecatgun101

There's only two types of people in this world. Hockey fans and non-hockey fans. And non-hockey fans smell.CanadianEh

K, then most of the world's countries except Canada smell.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#73 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

all this talk about Hockey, and no love for Detroit. My boys are gonna win again, sorry guys.

danger_ranger95
I hate the red wings. Absolutely HATE the red wings.
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 C-Lee
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

Haziqonfire

There not as bad as the Canadiens.... I will never hate a team more in sports..... ever...
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

C-Lee

There not as bad as the Canadiens.... I will never hate a team more in sports..... ever...

The Hattiesburg Hitlers?

You do NOT want to go to their fan night!

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ag1052
My wife left to go visit family over the next week.... so we had Christmas early... I got Lego Star Wars, RRR TV Party, and Animal Crossing With Wii Speak!!! I'm pretty happy. I dont like hockey either... Im a baseball and Nascar fan.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 haziqonfire

C-Lee

lol .. I just dont like the red wings because they're always in the top 3! its so annoying!!! PS -- Banjo got a patch for SDTV owners, FINALLY! The text is readable!
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 thebisonx

C-Lee

A lot of people viciously dislike the Canadiens and I can never understand why. They are the most succcessful sports franchise in history, after all.
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 C-Lee
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="C-Lee"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] I hate the red wings. Absolutely HATE the red wings.

lol .. I just dont like the red wings because they're always in the top 3! its so annoying!!! PS -- Banjo got a patch for SDTV owners, FINALLY! The text is readable!

Yea, i may replay the game again just to read stuff.
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 C-Lee
[QUOTE="thebisonx"][QUOTE="C-Lee"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] I hate the red wings. Absolutely HATE the red wings.

A lot of people viciously dislike the Canadiens and I can never understand why. They are the most succcessful sports franchise in history, after all.

There fans are terrible.... and i am a bruins fan.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 haziqonfire
My wife left to go visit family over the next week.... so we had Christmas early... I got Lego Star Wars, RRR TV Party, and Animal Crossing With Wii Speak!!! I'm pretty happy. I dont like hockey either... Im a baseball and Nascar fan.ag1052
Awesome, I still want Wii Speak but not so much animal crossing lol -- I'm hoping we see some other good multiplayer game that uses Wii Speak -- animal crossing is just not my type of game.
GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GamerBoy53
I've never even given Hockey a chance. Never been interested.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Jaysonguy

My wife left to go visit family over the next week.... so we had Christmas early... I got Lego Star Wars, RRR TV Party, and Animal Crossing With Wii Speak!!! I'm pretty happy. I dont like hockey either... Im a baseball and Nascar fan.ag1052

Awesome stuff AG!

You'll want to join the other Animal Crossers

Lego Star Wars is a lot of fun. The motions are fun here and there but the Wiimote and chuk are awesome as just regular controller for the beat'em up. I had a LOT of fun with it.

As for Rayman, what can I say? Your wife is viva la brilliant

thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 thebisonx
[QUOTE="C-Lee"][QUOTE="thebisonx"][QUOTE="C-Lee"] There not as bad as the Canadiens.... I will never hate a team more in sports..... ever...

Bruins fan? Well that explains everything!
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 C-Lee
[QUOTE="thebisonx"][QUOTE="C-Lee"][QUOTE="thebisonx"] A lot of people viciously dislike the Canadiens and I can never understand why. They are the most succcessful sports franchise in history, after all.

You got me there, but there fans are just awful... P.S. Bruins 1st place
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Jaysonguy

My friend Haz is a little modest so let me grace this thread with the most awesome picture this holiday season

The thread may now continue

thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 thebisonx
[QUOTE="C-Lee"][QUOTE="thebisonx"][QUOTE="C-Lee"] There fans are terrible.... and i am a bruins fan.

You got me there, but there fans are just awful... P.S. Bruins 1st place

There is no denying that the Bruins have been great this year. They are having their way with the Eastern Conference! I'm a little more interested in the West and hoping that the Oilers can once again make the playoffs. :\
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ag1052

[QUOTE="ag1052"]My wife left to go visit family over the next week.... so we had Christmas early... I got Lego Star Wars, RRR TV Party, and Animal Crossing With Wii Speak!!! I'm pretty happy. I dont like hockey either... Im a baseball and Nascar fan.Jaysonguy

Awesome stuff AG!

You'll want to join the other Animal Crossers

Lego Star Wars is a lot of fun. The motions are fun here and there but the Wiimote and chuk are awesome as just regular controller for the beat'em up. I had a LOT of fun with it.

As for Rayman, what can I say? Your wife is viva la brilliant

"I caught a dace, woot in your face"

Yeah I post my AC number soon... once I get past the intro stuff to the game
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 C-Lee

My friend Haz is a little modest so let me grace this thread with the most awesome picture this holiday season

Jaysonguy
?
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

C-Lee
?

:lol:! LOL!! Im glad you guys love my picture. (Im the one in the middle with short hair). C-Lee -- I posted that in the old thread last night before it got closed lol.
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#91 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts
[QUOTE="thebisonx"][QUOTE="C-Lee"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] I hate the red wings. Absolutely HATE the red wings.

they're french canadian. Need I say more? :P
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 C-Lee
[QUOTE="C-Lee"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Haziqonfire
?

:lol:! LOL!! Im glad you guys love my picture. (Im the one in the middle with short hair). C-Lee -- I posted that in the old thread last night before it got closed lol.

ah
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 thebisonx

[QUOTE="thebisonx"][QUOTE="C-Lee"] There not as bad as the Canadiens.... I will never hate a team more in sports..... ever...clicketyclick

they're french canadian. Need I say more? :P

Ce qui ont les Français jamais faits à toi?! :D

GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GamerBoy53
Why does your avatar have such spiky hair compared to the real you???
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 bob_newman

Jaysonguy
It looks like the cover for Simple Plan's Christmas album...if they had one.
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Thecatgun101
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

bob_newman

They were going to do one and then they were like "We can't because then it'd look like that one picture on the Gamespot forums."

GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GamerBoy53
[QUOTE="Thecatgun101"][QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

They were going to do one and then they were like "We can't because then it'd look like that one picture on the Gamespot forums."

God forbid we copy a pic from Gamespot.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#98 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
Why does your avatar have such spiky hair compared to the real you???GamerBoy53
maybe he ran out of Gel. for the past couple of hours i have been trying to beat Dr. Wily's castle (MM9) I have beaten the first 3 stages, and i am now on the last. I just needed to take a break.
link027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 link027
Member since 2008 • 1110 Posts
Finally I get to the end of the posts. Tomorrow I might get Tetris Party depending on what comes out. I bet nobody even noticed I didn't post I'm forgetable o well. Haz where did you take that its so funny. And ag you quoted me wrong at the end of the old OT thread thanks. JK Go Red Wings!
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 haziqonfire
Why does your avatar have such spiky hair compared to the real you???GamerBoy53
me? I had fauxhawk but I got a buzz cut around October lol.
Finally I get to the end of the posts. Tomorrow I might get Tetris Party depending on what comes out. I bet nobody even noticed I didn't post I'm forgetable o well. Haz where did you take that its so funny. And ad you quoted me wrong at the end of the old OT thread thanks. JK Go Red Wings!link027
we took the picture in a shopping mall called Square one lol.