The Off Topic Lounge: Wara Wara OTiiverse Plaza Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"][QUOTE="roboccs"] Has anyone here ever succeeded at that??roboccs

One time I purchased 10 snow cones from Bahama Bucks and got an 11th free. Same thing right? :P

Yes. So what you're telling me is that this HAS happened before.

And the tower in Final Fantasy 6 that only allows you to use magic sucks...

Well, not all at once, I was intentionally misleading :P They have a punch card that they clip everytime you buy a snow cone, once you have 10 punches, you get one or two free :P

7000th post! :P I'd like to thank college, without it I would never have the hour to kill waiting inbetwen classes with nothing to do that leads me to post so much on here :P

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

[QUOTE="roboccs"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]One time I purchased 10 snow cones from Bahama Bucks and got an 11th free. Same thing right? :PWreckEm711

Yes. So what you're telling me is that this HAS happened before.

And the tower in Final Fantasy 6 that only allows you to use magic sucks...

Well, not all at once, I was intentionally misleading :P They have a punch card that they clip everytime you buy a snow cone, once you have 10 punches, you get one or two free :P

7000th post! :P I'd like to thank college, without it I would never have the hour to kill waiting inbetwen classes with nothing to do that leads me to post so much on here :P

that doesn't count. lol.
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#453 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Oh GameSpot.

You never change.

:roll:

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#454 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Oh GameSpot.

You never change.

GreekGameManiac
We're evolving.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Oh GameSpot.

You never change.

Haziqonfire

We're evolving.

Yeah.

Slowly.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#456 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

The Last Story was like a piece of chocolate cake with a bunch of little pieces of crap baked in. The cake would've been really good except for the crap. Kind of ruins the whole thing.

The best way I can describe what I didn't like is that it seems like the designers never figured out what made their battle system work, so they threw a bunch of battle scenarios into the game and hoped that some of them were fun. Most of the boss battles completely tossed out the fun parts and kept all the frustrating parts.

The game is at its best when you have a lot of enemies to deal with and a lot of different ways to deal with them. That means lots of walls or pillars or destructible things and lots of cover to hide behind and slash from. For the last third of the game or so, you rarely get a battle like that, so everything just becomes a chore or a frustrating mess.

I honestly can't recommend it to anyone. It's a unique game with some good ideas, but the quality is so inconsistent, and the good parts just aren't good enough to warrant trudging through the bad. So much of it felt like a waste of time, and ain't nobody got time for that.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 WreckEm711

The Last Story was like a piece of chocolate cake with a bunch of little pieces of crap baked in. The cake would've been really good except for the crap. Kind of ruins the whole thing.

The best way I can describe what I didn't like is that it seems like the designers never figured out what made their battle system work, so they threw a bunch of battle scenarios into the game and hoped that some of them were fun. Most of the boss battles completely tossed out the fun parts and kept all the frustrating parts.

The game is at its best when you have a lot of enemies to deal with and a lot of different ways to deal with them. That means lots of walls or pillars or destructible things and lots of cover to hide behind and slash from. For the last third of the game or so, you rarely get a battle like that, so everything just becomes a chore or a frustrating mess.

I honestly can't recommend it to anyone. It's a unique game with some good ideas, but the quality is so inconsistent, and the good parts just aren't good enough to warrant trudging through the bad. So much of it felt like a waste of time, and ain't nobody got time for that.

JordanElek

I enjoyed the characters and sidequests enough to make it worthwhile, will probably go back to it again. You nailed the combat though, for me it ranged from amazing to mediocre, and a lot of the boss battles were ruined for me by the slide show framerate. Enjoyed the game a lot on the whole though, forgot I was playing a Wii game at times :P

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Oh GameSpot.

You never change.

GreekGameManiac

We're evolving.

Yeah.

Slowly.

Evolution has traditionally been a very slow process, by comparison, Gamespot is evolving at an exponential rate :P

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 GreekGameManiac

Evolution has traditionally been a very slow process, by comparison, Gamespot is evolving at an exponential rate :P

WreckEm711

I wish i could believe that.

And btw,congrats guys.

You ruined the slim shot there was of me playing TLS/.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

GreekGameManiac

I wish i could believe that.

And btw,congrats guys.

Every game has flaws, some people like the good parts enough to forgive them :P For me the good parts made the flaws worth it, for Jordan they didn't, someone else will likely have a different opinion, you should at least try it to form one of your own :)

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 JordanElek

And btw,congrats guys.

GreekGameManiac

Good. Haziq had to take the brunt of my whining while I was playing the last several hours of the game and trying to convince him to not open the copy of the game that he bought before I had a chance to warn him.

I wish there were a good version of the game, because the battle system can be really fun when it's done right. But it's The LAST Story, so we'll never see another one ever. That's how that works, right??

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 GreekGameManiac

Good. Haziq had to take the brunt of my whining while I was playing the last several hours of the game and trying to convince him to not open the copy of the game that he bought before I had a chance to warn him.

I wish there were a good version of the game, because the battle system can be really fun when it's done right. But it's The LAST Story, so we'll never see another one ever. That's how that works, right??

JordanElek

That's what they said about FINAL Fantasy.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 haziqonfire
Ya, I bought it. I'll probably try it and see, but chances are I'll just sell it eventually when it's really hard to find.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 WreckEm711

Ya, I bought it. I'll probably try it and see, but chances are I'll just sell it eventually when it's really hard to find.Haziqonfire

Oh! Haz the SNES is in the mail as of yesterday!

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
Oh, so we've decided that Last Story is a bad game now? Oh well, I'm too busy with Ni No Kuni now anyway.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 GreekGameManiac

Oh, so we've decided that Last Story is a bad game now? Oh well, I'm too busy with Ni No Kuni now anyway. meetroid8

Lol that's what Jordan claims.

I was kinda interested,but after reading some reviews,and what Wreck & Jordan said...

Yeah not interested.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

Oh, so we've decided that Last Story is a bad game now? Oh well, I'm too busy with Ni No Kuni now anyway. meetroid8

How's Ni No Kuni???? I really enjoyed the demo. Seems like a very deep game and I'm intrigued by the story and characters.

Sorry you didn't like Last Story Jordan. I'm pretty early on and I like it so far. I haven't given it time to get annoying yet. Still, I think I mentioned before that I was having a hard time grasping the battle system, it seems so far like it's all over the place. I want to see where the story goes. And to be honest, I'm kind of a sucker for the jrpg cliches and love stories... :oops:

Yeah, I'm kind of a cheesy sap, what can I say.

And in other news, I start the P90X Insanity workout video yesterday.... wow am I out of shape... I'm going to stick it out but after 2 days it's beating my arse. It's a bunch of cardio interval workouts. I can usually get through most of each interval but needless to say, I need a bit more rest right now. Hopefully I'll work my way up as I go and get better.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 haziqonfire

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Ya, I bought it. I'll probably try it and see, but chances are I'll just sell it eventually when it's really hard to find.WreckEm711

Oh! Haz the SNES is in the mail as of yesterday!

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 JordanElek

Sorry you didn't like Last Story Jordan. I'm pretty early on and I like it so far. I haven't given it time to get annoying yet. Still, I think I mentioned before that I was having a hard time grasping the battle system, it seems so far like it's all over the place. I want to see where the story goes. And to be honest, I'm kind of a sucker for the jrpg cliches and love stories... :oops:

Yeah, I'm kind of a cheesy sap, what can I say.

roboccs

The story is as inconsistent as the rest of the game, unfortunately. It's still crazy JRPG stuff, so you'll love the general fiction of it. Some parts are presented surprisingly well, and others are just bad. The quality of the main characters stays pretty consistent, so if you like them at the beginning, you'll like them throughout. The secondary characers are all TERRIBLE, though. Some of the voice acting sounds like the actors were just playing a prank in the recording studio, seeing how absolutely terrible they could be and still get it through.

The love story isn't much of one, so don't expect much there.

And in other news, I start the P90X Insanity workout video yesterday.... wow am I out of shape... I'm going to stick it out but after 2 days it's beating my arse. It's a bunch of cardio interval workouts. I can usually get through most of each interval but needless to say, I need a bit more rest right now. Hopefully I'll work my way up as I go and get better.

roboccs

The first few sessions are always the worst. Every single time I do a leg workout after not doing one for awhile, I can barely walk for at least three days. But then I can do the same exact workout, even a little harder, once I've recovered a few days later, and I'm barely sore the next day.

Just take a few days off, and when you go back to it, it won't be nearly as bad... unless you're working a totally different part of your body, in which case it will be just as bad. ;)

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 WreckEm711
So... Wind Waker is really good so far. I'm not sure who I read it from, but I agree that the game has an excellent sense of adventure. Also, the facial expressions are hilarious,Link has this one "You've gotta be ******* kidding me" look that cracks me up, first time I noticed it is when the "plan" is to catapult him in a barrel XD
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 JordanElek

Apparently Dark Souls boots you out of the game if you get disconnected from XBL at any point. That's just great. I've had issues with my internet disconnecting randomly for a minute or two at a time for the last few weeks, so this is going to be awesome...

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 roboccs

The first few sessions are always the worst. Every single time I do a leg workout after not doing one for awhile, I can barely walk for at least three days. But then I can do the same exact workout, even a little harder, once I've recovered a few days later, and I'm barely sore the next day.

Just take a few days off, and when you go back to it, it won't be nearly as bad... unless you're working a totally different part of your body, in which case it will be just as bad. ;)

JordanElek

Right now I plan on following the workout plan the way it was intended. It goes monday through saturday, then sunday is an off day. I am in really bad shape so I figure the first few weeks will be me just fighting to survive the workout, then it should get better. I figure it's just going to kill for awhile, but this is a good thing. I used to be able to go out and run 70-80 miles a week without too much of a problem.... nowadays.... ugh..... I wish I could go back and just maintain a decent level of fitness instead of going dormant for such a long period of time... this would be a lot easier.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#473 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

roboccs

Right now I plan on following the workout plan the way it was intended. It goes monday through saturday, then sunday is an off day. I am in really bad shape so I figure the first few weeks will be me just fighting to survive the workout, then it should get better. I figure it's just going to kill for awhile, but this is a good thing. I used to be able to go out and run 70-80 miles a week without too much of a problem.... nowadays.... ugh..... I wish I could go back and just maintain a decent level of fitness instead of going dormant for such a long period of time... this would be a lot easier.

I do a mixture of running/walking about 50 miles a week and go to the gym

I eat what people would consider a low sodium diet but people's daily required sodium isn't over 1400 daily, you have nutritional facts saying it's 2400, that's insane. I eat about 900-1200 a day.

Lower sodium helps your body lose fat and build muscle.

It also helps your body's internal cooling and heating work correctly, a lot of people have problems being too hot when they work out, they cut the salt and all of a sudden it's a breeze (see what I did there?)

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

roboccs

I do a mixture of running/walking about 50 miles a week and go to the gym

I eat what people would consider a low sodium diet but people's daily required sodium isn't over 1400 daily, you have nutritional facts saying it's 2400, that's insane. I eat about 900-1200 a day.

Lower sodium helps your body lose fat and build muscle.

It also helps your body's internal cooling and heating work correctly, a lot of people have problems being too hot when they work out, they cut the salt and all of a sudden it's a breeze (see what I did there?)

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#475 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
So... Wind Waker is really good so far. I'm not sure who I read it from, but I agree that the game has an excellent sense of adventure. Also, the facial expressions are hilarious,Link has this one "You've gotta be ******* kidding me" look that cracks me up, first time I noticed it is when the "plan" is to catapult him in a barrel XDWreckEm711
Yeah, that game made me fall in love with videogames all over again.
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 jeffster85
Member since 2010 • 2286 Posts
This isn't exactly an easy message to write, so i'll get right to the point. I'm leaving gamespot. I just spend entirely too much time on here, and that needs to come to a stop, in order to focus on other aspects of my life. Its not due to any other users specifically or anything. Although the community has seemed to take a drastic turn downhill in the last year or so. I remember back when people used to go out of their way to help others. now it seems all they do is try to rip people a new one and tell them how wrong/stupid they are. if the site wants to retain its "former glory", that needs to change. But thats all i'm going into on that. I'd be lying if i said i wouldn't miss posting here, or any of the friends i've made while here. You're all awesome! Especially those in the various lounges i've posted in. I'm not going to name specific people at all, as i don't want anyone left out. but those who i'd mention, you all know who you are anyways. Its been a great time. Well, i'm gonna end this before it gets any more sappy or cheesy. If anyone does have me on steam or other services, add me up cuz i wanna stay in contact with all of you. steam is very much the best way, though. PLEASE add me. DO IT! i can't stress that enough. i may occasionally check my PM's, but i can't make any promises. I'll miss you all :) Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_shref/ Wii U: Master_Shref PSN: da_shref -Starwarsjunky / Jeffster85 / ChikaraShref And remember:
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
My copy of hyrule historia came today. Haven't had a chance to look through it yet.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#478 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
-Starwarsjunky / Jeffster85 / ChikaraShrefjeffster85
Did not know you were all three of those people :o
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 Jaysonguy

This isn't exactly an easy message to write, so i'll get right to the point. I'm leaving gamespot. I just spend entirely too much time on here, and that needs to come to a stop, in order to focus on other aspects of my life. Its not due to any other users specifically or anything. Although the community has seemed to take a drastic turn downhill in the last year or so. I remember back when people used to go out of their way to help others. now it seems all they do is try to rip people a new one and tell them how wrong/stupid they are. if the site wants to retain its "former glory", that needs to change. But thats all i'm going into on that. I'd be lying if i said i wouldn't miss posting here, or any of the friends i've made while here. You're all awesome! Especially those in the various lounges i've posted in. I'm not going to name specific people at all, as i don't want anyone left out. but those who i'd mention, you all know who you are anyways. Its been a great time. Well, i'm gonna end this before it gets any more sappy or cheesy. If anyone does have me on steam or other services, add me up cuz i wanna stay in contact with all of you. steam is very much the best way, though. PLEASE add me. DO IT! i can't stress that enough. i may occasionally check my PM's, but i can't make any promises. I'll miss you all :) Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_shref/ Wii U: Master_Shref PSN: da_shref -Starwarsjunky / Jeffster85 / ChikaraShref And remember:  jeffster85

OK, I'll do that!

Come back often, sometimes it's hard to juggle things, come back when things are good for you

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 haziqonfire
Guess who got Fire Emblem: Awakening a week early? This guy.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 roboccs

It was a pleasure Shref-Junkie-Jeffster!! Hopefully you check in every once in awhile. I will message you on the Wii U every so often if i think of it and if you ever decide to play it again!!

Good luck to your Pens and Pirates!!! (Actually I don't care for the Penguins but I really hope the Pirates figure it out Bonds and Bonilla style!!!)

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="jeffster85"]-Starwarsjunky / Jeffster85 / ChikaraShrefalexh_99
Did not know you were all three of those people :o

Doh, neither did I -_- Now I lose three cool people instead of just one :( :P

Keep up with the lounge at least! If the lounge people weren't on here, I doubt I'd stick around much longer :P

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 roboccs

If the lounge people weren't on here, I doubt I'd stick around much longer :P

WreckEm711

I think this is the truth for me. WHen I think about it, I will read the recent thread titles and read the posts if they sound interesting. I will sometimes post in them as well. But really, this lounge is where 90-95% of my posting takes place. It's safe to say in here there will be a limited amount of trolling or a-holery.

I need some outlet to discuss gaming... my friends are not gamers at all really. I BS with my brothers about old games from time to time but I don't know anyone into RPGs or really the games that we talk about in here.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 JordanElek

Stomach flu.... I spent about eight hours last night having conscious fever dreams about how the characters from The Office each had a different thing they were going to do with the uncomfortable mass in my gut to end the show.

...I don't know what that means, ether. Puking made it stop, though. That might actually be a fitting analogy in some way.

But being contagiously sick means I'm off work for today and tomorrow. I haven't been sick like this in my adult life, so it'll be weird to have the agency to do whatever I want. When I was a kid, I had to lay on the couch all day and watch TV while my mom brought me flat 7up and made Chicken and Stars soup. No video games allowed. Then my mom would cook something extra fragrant for dinner and it would make me feel even sicker. She made some kind of seafood dish one time... ugh.

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

If the lounge people weren't on here, I doubt I'd stick around much longer :P

roboccs

I think this is the truth for me. WHen I think about it, I will read the recent thread titles and read the posts if they sound interesting. I will sometimes post in them as well. But really, this lounge is where 90-95% of my posting takes place. It's safe to say in here there will be a limited amount of trolling or a-holery.

I need some outlet to discuss gaming... my friends are not gamers at all really. I BS with my brothers about old games from time to time but I don't know anyone into RPGs or really the games that we talk about in here.

This is definitely how it's been for me for the last couple of years, too. I've been posting in this forum for almost fifteen years, and the main topics had been interesting enough to keep me here for all of that time... until recently. I think the death of the Wii had everything to do with that. It's hard to have a thriving forum about a console with two or three good recent games. And the speculation for the WiiU wasn't nearly as fun as it was for the Gamecube or Wii. Talking about some of the launch titles has been fun, though.

But talking to you guys is always fun. Hopefully the birth of the WiiU will bring some new cool people here to join us.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 roboccs

I have to agree. There has not been a lot of intersting talk in the actual Wii/WiiU forum over the past few years. I started here right around the time of the Wii launch and there used to be a ton of interesting topics, specutation, rumor, etc... Even with the Wii U for some reason there isn't much to talk about. As sad as this sounds, I think what'll happen in the Wii U forum is whenever a new Nintendo-made game comes out, there will be a spike in topics but then it'll die shortly after. A bunch of peaks and valleys.... that is unless a steady stream of Nintendo AND third-party games come out... I don't know if that'll happen.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 haziqonfire
I mainly post here too and in some of the Wii U topics on this board, other than that I don't post too much. I try to be more active but I kind of forget about this place beyond this thread.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 Jaysonguy

This place is the only place that keeps me sane (to a degree) when dealing with Nintendo fans

I swear to Christ if I have to see someone type "Nintendo makes GAME systems, if you want something that plays music go on Youtube.........."

Good lord

In here I can talk football, baseball, watch the only 4 hockey fans in existence talk about that, exercise, have discussions about games that don't make me loathe all the other participants.....

Good times

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 Jaysonguy

Oh speaking of talking, anyone here get dry skin in the winter?

My hands are so dry when I make a fist my knuckles bleed so I have to start remembering to put some lotion on them at night then I put socks on my hands so I don't get it everywhere.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 WreckEm711

My hands are so dry when I make a fist my knuckles bleed so I have to start remembering to put some lotion on them at night then I put socks on my hands so I don't get it everywhere.

Jaysonguy

I had the same problem when I moved up here, I basically drown myself drinking so much water to counter it :P Also, I lol'd at the 4 hockey fans joke :P

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

WreckEm711

I had the same problem when I moved up here, I basically drown myself drinking so much water to counter it :P Also, I lol'd at the 4 hockey fans joke :P

Mine is only bad in the winter, I used to think it was the type of heat in the house but now I'm two different places and same things happen.

No idea

_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

Mine is only bad in the winter, I used to think it was the type of heat in the house but now I'm two different places and same things happen.

No idea

My lips usually get pretty dried out during winter. The worst is when it gets split right down the middle of your bottom lip. Ages to heal over.

I'm pretty sure it's just a winter thing. Regardless of heating type, due to low humidity.

I also decided that this year might be my year to pay attention to hockey again. I like hockey, played it, was a big fan back in the day. But I can't find the interest or drive to pay attention for a full season anymore. Half a season? Sounds right up my alley. And half a season means less time for Toronto to screw up so maybe they can make the playoffs and I can be happy again.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 WreckEm711

My motor learning quiz on diferent memory types just asked me what the memory of your first time playing the Wii would be classified as:lol: Last thing I expected to see as a question.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 JordanElek

Jaysonguy

It's from washing your hands. I always wondered why my right hand got really dry in the winter but my left hand never did. Finally I noticed that it was because I was washing the back of my right hand but never the back of my left hand. Dry winter air plus washing all the natural oils off your hands dries them out like crazy.

And I have a feeling that you wash your hands about 50 times a day.

Just put lotion on your hands every time you wash them and it won't get so bad.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 roboccs

Jaysonguy

I definitely get dry skin in the winter. It's been really bad lately because our humidifier isn't working right and I haven't gotten around into fixing it yet... I never used to lotion but I've discovered the awsomeness of it... good lord... this conversation sounds like we are posting on the Lifetime Women's Network beauty products thread!! :P

Quick! Let's pump some testosterone into this conversation!! Who's going to win the Super Bowl?? Will A-Rod (or A-Roid) ever play again??? When will the Maple Leaf's annual losing streak start????

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 Rod90

Jaysonguy
It's summer here! :P
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Rod90

It's summer here! :P

What is "here?

Actually it's 65 here today, just got in from a walk so I'm not complaining today

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 WreckEm711

Picked up Baten Kaitos today, got really excited because I found Tales of Symphonia too, but it only had the first disc :(

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498 Rod90

Picked up Baten Kaitos today, got really excited because I found Tales of Symphonia too, but it only had the first disc :(

WreckEm711
EWATLO or Origins?
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Rod90

EWATLO or Origins?

EWATLO

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500 JordanElek

WreckEm711

I remember loving the battle system in Baten Kaitos. And that the characters awkwardly looked at me through the screen occasionally. I don't remember if I liked that I was supposedly part of the fiction or not. It's kind of Never Ending Storyish.

And something about a whale. I never did play the sequel.