The Nintendo 3DS Is Doing Well In Japan So...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts

Whats going on with the game announcements that suppose to support a successful platform. I recall when the original Ds got this kind of success, it also got a lot of support from Japanese Devs. The Ds is doing exceptionally well, yet i cant think of many games that been recently announced for it besides persona Q.

I'm seeing a decent amount of Vita stuff being announce, though most of them are shared games with the PS3, but where is the 3ds software announcements? i recall every month, even in and around December and November you couldn't go without seeing something announced for the original ds.

Where are the announcements from the big guys like Sega, konami, capcom and even squareenix (besides brave default 2, which during the ds times they announced a couple of projects, rather than just one)

Whats there to look for on the 3DS in the 2014

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Google is your friend, use it. Not our fault you are out of touch with the 3DS and don't keep up with that's coming and it isn't our job to do your research for you.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#3 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I am not sure about Japanese gamers, since some titles I am looking forward to in 2014 have already been released over there, but 2014 looks pretty packed to me.

There is the stand-alone Layton game, the one vs. Phoenix Wright, and we might get Monster Hunter 4. There is also the new Kirby and Yoshi games!

Plus, remember that games for the second semester will most likely only be announced on the Nintendo Direct close to E3.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

bravely default, monster hunter 4,kirby: triple deluxe,yoshi's new island,super smash bros,persona Q

this is all i know off the top of my head....

there will me more shown on the next nintendo direct..and more at e3 as well.

gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts

Smash, Kirby, Monster Hunter, Layton, layton vs phoenix, bravely default, new yoshi's island, persona q, mario party/golf.

all i know of at the moment.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@Rahnyc4 said:

Whats going on with the game announcements that suppose to support a successful platform. I recall when the original Ds got this kind of success, it also got a lot of support from Japanese Devs. The Ds is doing exceptionally well, yet i cant think of many games that been recently announced for it besides persona Q.

I'm seeing a decent amount of Vita stuff being announce, though most of them are shared games with the PS3, but where is the 3ds software announcements? i recall every month, even in and around December and November you couldn't go without seeing something announced for the original ds.

Where are the announcements from the big guys like Sega, konami, capcom and even squareenix (besides brave default 2, which during the ds times they announced a couple of projects, rather than just one)

Whats there to look for on the 3DS in the 2014

Capcom & Square Enix are in money trouble..so there won't be big stuff from them like in DS time..you can't just dismiss what's already out in 2013 then claiming there's nothing in 2014...how about wait till Jan 2014?.. :P 2013 hasn't even end yet.