The most innovative wii game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eagles931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Eagles931
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
I think it is a competition between Madden 07, Twilight Princess and Wario Sweet Moves.
Jim_bo_bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jim_bo_bo
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts
I disagree. I haven't played Madden, but Twilight Princess and Wario Ware aren't so much innovative as they acting out what your character on the screen is doing. I'd actually say SSX because it's the only game that goes beyond acting out your character.
cfreeleywow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 cfreeleywow
Member since 2006 • 500 Posts
definately not twilight princess. :|
Eagles931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eagles931
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts

I disagree. I haven't played Madden, but Twilight Princess and Wario Ware aren't so much innovative as they acting out what your character on the screen is doing. I'd actually say SSX because it's the only game that goes beyond acting out your character.Jim_bo_bo

SSX is a good game...how?

iceyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 iceyyyy
Member since 2006 • 1124 Posts

I disagree. I haven't played Madden, but Twilight Princess and Wario Ware aren't so much innovative as they acting out what your character on the screen is doing. I'd actually say SSX because it's the only game that goes beyond acting out your character.Jim_bo_bo

I vote for SSX Blur as well...its just awsome.

Jim_bo_bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jim_bo_bo

[QUOTE="Jim_bo_bo"]I disagree. I haven't played Madden, but Twilight Princess and Wario Ware aren't so much innovative as they acting out what your character on the screen is doing. I'd actually say SSX because it's the only game that goes beyond acting out your character.Eagles931

I never said it was a good game. I said the controls were the most innovative and creative. Even if they were slightly unresponsive, they were still the most innovative.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
I go with Elebits.
Jim_bo_bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jim_bo_bo

YOUR ALL WRONG ITS WARIO WARE AND IT USES IT TOO MUCH FOR ITS OWN GOOD!

1upMushroomX6
Using it a lot doesn't make it innovative, dude, sorry.
cristalarc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cristalarc
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
yes zelda doesnt have too many innonatives ...just slightly move ur controller...ok aiming is great..hard but great..but that's it...it would be innontaive if u would have to make the ''Finish(A)'' Movement x ) x )
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Id say Elebits, RRR, or Trauma Centre.. even though its more or less a DS port
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts

[QUOTE="Jim_bo_bo"]I disagree. I haven't played Madden, but Twilight Princess and Wario Ware aren't so much innovative as they acting out what your character on the screen is doing. I'd actually say SSX because it's the only game that goes beyond acting out your character.Eagles931

I've heard pretty positive reviews of SSX Blur...

snowman6251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 snowman6251
Member since 2006 • 5321 Posts
Mortal Kombat. Not the best game but it's really nice not to do up down left left up up a b to shoot a fireball. Now just hold B and swing the wiimote. Sometimes the controls glitch and do the wrong attack but I can usually get it to do what I tell it too
p1mptazt1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 p1mptazt1k
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts
i think it could be boogie or warioware
mllrmatt8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mllrmatt8
Member since 2007 • 626 Posts
I think SSX Blur as well
blackyoshi93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 blackyoshi93
Member since 2006 • 350 Posts
anyone forget about wii sports
Jim_bo_bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jim_bo_bo
anyone forget about wii sportsblackyoshi93
There's nothing innovative about the controls in that game. Seriously, it seems like no one seemst oknow what innovative means! Innovative does not mean "fun" which is what you guys are describing. Innovative means new and creative. The control scheme itself is innovative but that doesn't make half the games you guys are listing innovative in itself. There is nothing creative about swinging the wiimote like a tennis racket. That's just obvious, not creative. Twlight Princess had you doing nothing more than flicking the Wiimote constantly. WarioWare was just doing what they were doing on the screen... and Elebits and Trauma Center are just pretending you're holding the item you're holding on the screen. Is there honestly anything creative about that? If you're gonna make about shooting for the Wii... what control scheme are you gonna use? Yeah, you're gonna point and aim with the Wiimote and shoot with the trigger button. OMG HOW CREATIVE!!!! No. You guys fail. Get a dictionary.
suitmypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 suitmypants
Member since 2004 • 1015 Posts

[QUOTE="blackyoshi93"]anyone forget about wii sportsJim_bo_bo
There's nothing innovative about the controls in that game. Seriously, it seems like no one seemst oknow what innovative means! Innovative does not mean "fun" which is what you guys are describing. Innovative means new and creative. The control scheme itself is innovative but that doesn't make half the games you guys are listing innovative in itself. There is nothing creative about swinging the wiimote like a tennis racket. That's just obvious, not creative. Twlight Princess had you doing nothing more than flicking the Wiimote constantly. WarioWare was just doing what they were doing on the screen... and Elebits and Trauma Center are just pretending you're holding the item you're holding on the screen. Is there honestly anything creative about that? If you're gonna make about shooting for the Wii... what control scheme are you gonna use? Yeah, you're gonna point and aim with the Wiimote and shoot with the trigger button. OMG HOW CREATIVE!!!! No. You guys fail. Get a dictionary.

Get a dictionary? Last time a checked, 360 and PS3 did not motion sensing in any of their games, atleast not like the Wii did. Your point about WarioWare was completly over my head, it uses over 15 different type of motion sensing... and the reason why they tell us to hold the Wiimote like that is so we don't hold it the wrong way due to 15 different ways to hold it.

Oh yeah, first person shooting games such as Red Steel isn't innovative at all, because like you say, aiming where you're going to shoot is so normal compared to Halo, or any other FPS for any other system, which usestwo joysticks to aim and move (very, very innovative).

And Wii Sports not innovative at all? That game just merely showed what Wii was capable of, which caught many people buy suprise. It's still one of the great games for Wii.

You're complaining that most of these games are just down to a simple wrist flick, but it's that reason which makes the whole Wii innovative. It's so revolutionary that it appeals to not only a certain genre of gamers, but many other people... even ones who don't play games like my sister and parents.

Jim_bo_bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jim_bo_bo

[QUOTE="Jim_bo_bo"][QUOTE="blackyoshi93"]anyone forget about wii sportssuitmypants

Get a dictionary? Last time a checked, 360 and PS3 did not motion sensing in any of their games, atleast not like the Wii did. Your point about WarioWare was completly over my head, it uses over 15 different type of motion sensing... and the reason why they tell us to hold the Wiimote like that is so we don't hold it the wrong way due to 15 different ways to hold it.

Oh yeah, first person shooting games such as Red Steel isn't innovative at all, because like you say, aiming where you're going to shoot is so normal compared to Halo, or any other FPS for any other system, which usestwo joysticks to aim and move (very, very innovative).

And Wii Sports not innovative at all? That game just merely showed what Wii was capable of, which caught many people buy suprise. It's still one of the great games for Wii.

You're complaining that most of these games are just down to a simple wrist flick, but it's that reason which makes the whole Wii innovative. It's so revolutionary that it appeals to not only a certain genre of gamers, but many other people... even ones who don't play games like my sister and parents.

You don't understand what I'm saying. Yes, the Wii is innovative. Duh, we all know that. I'm not saying it isn't. The thread is which individual game is innovative. So simple wrists flicks really aren't innovative, even though the Wii as itself is. So, I stand by what I say.
soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts

id say trauma center if it wasnt already a DS game, so SSX i think

PaulSaysWeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PaulSaysWeh
Member since 2007 • 31 Posts
ssx for sure
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
Wow so many SSX Blur fans here. I thought there were just a few. Good stuff.