The legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EpicMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EpicMario
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
OK so i was on the part where i just defeated the Goron Patriarch and midna told me to head north to the lanayru province. so when i got there i blew up the rocks blocking the path, and the bridge behind me leading to the path just collapsed. then the shadow beasts came down(opening a portal) to fight. i was about to kill them when i had to leave. i saved game and left. i came back to fight the shadow beasts, then when i came to the bridge, i noticed it was collapsed, and across the big gap was the shadow beasts trying to run over to the other side to kill me.-------- so im stuck and i cant cross the bridge! help?? Note: Ive tried killing them with the bomb attached with the bow and arrow but every time i shoot, i kill only 2 of them. and when i kill one and with 2 left i shoot and only one dies. i conseider a glitch.
Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

Its been a while since I played the game but I believe you need to kill the shadow beasts then warp the bridge into place. Theres two bridges on in the desert and one by the forest temple

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#3 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Wow... you might be stuck permanently. You could always try taking them out with arrows, but I don't know how effective that would be.

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

i havent played in a long time, but cant you make it around the bridge another way?

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Yeah, it's an error in the game. The game from your state is unwinnable, and you'll have to restart.

knuckl3head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 knuckl3head
Member since 2009 • 908 Posts

i havent played in a long time, but cant you make it around the bridge another way?

alexh_99

This. Almost positive you can make it to the opposing side of the bridge by taking the loO0Oong way around in a large counter-clockwise fashion. Bring your horse! You could always check a walkthrough to make sure your just not missing something of similar fashion.

And if you are stuck (kudos!), just look at things on the bright side. You just saved yourself 30 hours of disapointing gameplay. Haha kidding...sorta

EDIT: Please keep us informed, i'm curious wether your dilemma gets resolved or not.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

well if you can kill 2 with a bomb arrow; kill one of them with regular arrows, then kill the other 2 simultaniously with a bomb arrow

martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

Call the dragon in Lake Hylia!!

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#9 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's the fatal glitch in TP. You probably either have to send it to Nintendo or start over.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 alexh_99
I'm pretty sure that's the fatal glitch in TP. You probably either have to send it to Nintendo or start over.GamerForca
i thought the fatal glitch was in the canon room
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

u could always use cheats...do they have action replay for wii? then use a levitate code or something

EpicMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 EpicMario

[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

knuckl3head

This. Almost positive you can make it to the opposing side of the bridge by taking the loO0Oong way around in a large counter-clockwise fashion. Bring your horse! You could always check a walkthrough to make sure your just not missing something of similar fashion.

And if you are stuck (kudos!), just look at things on the bright side. You just saved yourself 30 hours of disapointing gameplay. Haha kidding...sorta

EDIT: Please keep us informed, i'm curious wether your dilemma gets resolved or not.

OK so i went on the map theres only 3 ways to go, north to lanayru, south to kakariko, south east to ordon, and east to hyrule, but at that point in the game hyrule is in twilight and i cant go yet. soo im pretty sure theres no other way....
EpicMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 EpicMario

well if you can kill 2 with a bomb arrow; kill one of them with regular arrows, then kill the other 2 simultaniously with a bomb arrow

Sword-Demon
that would work... but i did that (kill one with normal arrows, then shoot at one of them with the bomb arrow to kill two birds with one stone) but when i killd one, and shot the bomb arrow, the bomb only killed one ( when it was supposeed to kill 2) and the last one revived the other 2...glitch?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
There is no way to progress. Unless you can jump the bridge while on Epona. Even if you managed to open the portal, it is unusable until after you beat the Lakebed Temple, luckily you're still pretty early on in the game.
Avatar image for Legend_of_Merah
Legend_of_Merah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 Legend_of_Merah
What are you people talking about? To get to the other side of the bridge all you have to do is go around hyrule field back to the other side. It is a really long way to go, but its easily done while riding Epona. Plus, there's no reason to kill the shadow beasts now, come back at a more convenient time, like when you are able to freely turn into a wolf, as that is the easiest way to kill the shadow beasts.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerForca"]I'm pretty sure that's the fatal glitch in TP. You probably either have to send it to Nintendo or start over.alexh_99
i thought the fatal glitch was in the canon room

There are two that I know of, one is the Canon Room that you mentioned and the other is what has happened here, the TC saved after crossing the bridge but before entering the twilight and is now stuck and must restart the game.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#17 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
here is a full map to find your route around to the back entrance. ive never encountered this problem myself, but i would imagine that there is another way to travel back there and kill the shadows. after that, im pretty sure you use the bridge near the warp point by the forest temple. midna will give you a prompt to use it.
EpicMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 EpicMario
[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"] is a full map to find your route around to the back entrance. ive never encountered this problem myself, but i would imagine that there is another way to travel back there and kill the shadows. after that, im pretty sure you use the bridge near the warp point by the forest temple. midna will give you a prompt to use it.

Thanks but i cant teleport with midna yet, and everything else but ordon, kakariko, and lanyaru, is in twilight...
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 alexh_99
[QUOTE="EpicMario"][QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"] is a full map to find your route around to the back entrance. ive never encountered this problem myself, but i would imagine that there is another way to travel back there and kill the shadows. after that, im pretty sure you use the bridge near the warp point by the forest temple. midna will give you a prompt to use it.

Thanks but i cant teleport with midna yet, and everything else but ordon, kakariko, and lanyaru, is in twilight...

Well i'm sorry to say that you will probably have to restart the game over again
louis_was_here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 louis_was_here
Member since 2006 • 241 Posts

Have you tried falling off the bridge and seeing if it respawns you elsewhere?

EpicMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EpicMario

Have you tried falling off the bridge and seeing if it respawns you elsewhere?

louis_was_here
Yes and it doesnt work :L