The best news ever would be...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bullettime22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bullettime22
Member since 2006 • 195 Posts
If nintendo announced mother 3 and 4 to be realeased in the us. Mother 3 enhanced fo rthe ds considering it was fo rthe gba in japan, and a new mother title for the wii. they could also announce the release of earth bound and mother 1 for the VC. This would possibly be the best news from nintendo at e3 nontheless, EVER!!!
x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 x_SuperMario_x
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts

The best news?

Not if you haven't enjoyed the previous games.

bullettime22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bullettime22
Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.
nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 nakasa5
Member since 2005 • 1429 Posts
Zelda Wii will be a two part game. The first is already 99% done and will be released in November, and the next will be released November 2009. THAT would be the best news ever. Oh, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is in development.
x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 x_SuperMario_x

Zelda Wii will be a two part game. The first is already 99% done and will be released in November, and the next will be released November 2009. THAT would be the best news ever. Oh, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is in development. nakasa5

Why? I wouldn't want to play half the game this year, and half the game next year. I'd forget the entire story.

Super Mario Galaxy 2? SMG was great, but nobody wants a sequel. How about they take the same approach as always, and explore new possibilities for the Mario universe.

I haven't seen a good idea on here yet, much less "the best news ever".

bullettime22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bullettime22

[QUOTE="nakasa5"]Zelda Wii will be a two part game. The first is already 99% done and will be released in November, and the next will be released November 2009. THAT would be the best news ever. Oh, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is in development. x_SuperMario_x

Why? I wouldn't want to play half the game this year, and half the game next year. I'd forget the entire story.

Super Mario Galaxy 2? SMG was great, but nobody wants a sequel. How about they take the same approach as always, and explore new possibilities for the Mario universe.

have you ever played earthbound?

x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 x_SuperMario_x

bullettime22

Why yes, yes I have. And I could name about 50 other games I'd rather see than a sequel to Earthbound.

Although, Earthbound on the VC would be quite nice.

JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts
Either that Wii 2 would have the graphical capacities of the other consoles, or that there would be a Pokemon Snap 2.
bullettime22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bullettime22
[QUOTE="bullettime22"]

x_SuperMario_x

Why yes, yes I have. And I could name about 50 other games I'd rather see than a sequel to Earthbound.

Although, Earthbound on the VC would be quite nice.

ok well you are entitled to your own oppinion lol. Well besides that, who else agrees that this would surley be some great news to hear at e3

Pinefoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Pinefoll
Member since 2008 • 154 Posts
Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.bullettime22
i dont like it
-Sigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 -Sigil-
Member since 2008 • 556 Posts

[QUOTE="bullettime22"]Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.Pinefoll
i dont like it

Word of advice, play it for more than 30 minutes... or 5 minutes for that matter.

x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 x_SuperMario_x

The best news would be if Nintendo came out and admitted that the Wii was just a joke and that they would be releasing a real console.-Sphere-

Ouch. I had to cover my Wii to keep him from reading that.

bullettime22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bullettime22

[QUOTE="Pinefoll"][QUOTE="bullettime22"]Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.-Sigil-

i dont like it

Word of advice, play it for more than 30 minutes... or 5 minutes for that matter.

It had one of the most interesting and different story lines i have ever played in a game. The game was also funny and engaging, not to mention it had bubblegum chewing monkeys in it lol:P.

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

I wouldn't want to play half the game this year, and half the game next year. I'd forget the entire story.

x_SuperMario_x

So, are you saying that you forgot the story to the Metroid Prime series while playing the sequels? It's not that hard to follow...

Super Mario Galaxy 2? SMG was great, but nobody wants a sequel.

x_SuperMario_x

Tell that to Miyamoto...

rockwii13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 rockwii13
Member since 2007 • 611 Posts
Earthbound is awesome, but I don't think a sequel would be the best thing they could announce at E3.
ZombiezLovePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ZombiezLovePie
Member since 2008 • 469 Posts
A freaking new 2D metroid!
x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 x_SuperMario_x
[QUOTE="x_SuperMario_x"]

I wouldn't want to play half the game this year, and half the game next year. I'd forget the entire story.

bob_newman

So, are you saying that you forgot the story to the Metroid Prime series while playing the sequels? It's not that hard to follow...

Story aside, who wants to play half the game, then wait a full year for the other half? Nobody.

[QUOTE="x_SuperMario_x"]

bob_newman

Tell that to Miyamoto...

No, just no. So the sequel would have: Same story, same characters, and same setting too? I'd rather have a brand new game, rather than some new planets.

Sikzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Sikzak
Member since 2006 • 157 Posts

There was a Mother 4 ?!

I thought that the creator said that there would never be a 4, just youtube it.

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="x_SuperMario_x"]

x_SuperMario_x

Story aside, who wants to play half the game, then wait a full year for the other half? Nobody.

Again, think of it as a sequel. It's not like half-way through the game, it would be like "please insert disc 2 (Available Nov. 2010)".

[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="x_SuperMario_x"]

x_SuperMario_x

Tell that to Miyamoto...

No, just no. So the sequel would have: Same story, same characters, and same setting too? I'd rather have a brand new game, rather than some new planets.

Ok, obviously Miyamoto isn't just going to rehash the exact same game. He has incredibly high standards (often considered a perfectionist), and I would like to think that, if a sequel were to happen, he will make it a harder game, up to par with the rest of the series (Galaxy was by far the easiest Mario game in a long time).

I also felt as though the whole gravity thing wasn't used to its full potential. I'd like to see some more difficult puzzles involving gravity that really make you have to think hard in order to figure them out.

Of course, with Nintendo's new "strategy" to appeal to all gamers, this probably won't happen...but a man can dream.

ScarecrowBirdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ScarecrowBirdy
Member since 2005 • 294 Posts

[QUOTE="Pinefoll"][QUOTE="bullettime22"]Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.-Sigil-

i dont like it

This man... he speaks the truth. He has seen the light.

ineedmoney555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ineedmoney555
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts

Nintendo announced Icarus, new IP from Retro, MMO animal crossing, vehicles based starfox with online multiplayer, and that they were publishing Conduit

Capcom announced its too scret titles were for wii,one of them a lost planet game(possibly)

Other 3rd parties announce more gamers titles

we get more information on Crystal bearers fatal Frame red steel 2 disaster madworld conduit ect

not the best news but quite likely news

Avatar image for Louis_Routledge
Louis_Routledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Louis_Routledge
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

Zelda Wii will be a two part game. The first is already 99% done and will be released in November, and the next will be released November 2009. THAT would be the best news ever. Oh, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is in development. nakasa5

Two part? It's called dual layer. Or a sequel.

Not another Mario Galaxy please, it was good, but I don't want a remake or more of the same, I want something else.

Jazunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jazunn
Member since 2007 • 666 Posts
[QUOTE="-Sigil-"]

[QUOTE="Pinefoll"][QUOTE="bullettime22"]Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.ScarecrowBirdy

i dont like it

The only reason why this RPG is remembered is because it's made by Nintendo. Back in the day (the golden age of RPGs), it was a forgettable flop. Nintendo otakus are the only one who really care about.

I played it and 10 years later, I don't remember it at all...

A new Ogre Battle with the original engine, now that would be exciting!

-Sigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Sigil-
Member since 2008 • 556 Posts
[QUOTE="ScarecrowBirdy"][QUOTE="-Sigil-"]

[QUOTE="Pinefoll"][QUOTE="bullettime22"]Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.Jazunn

i dont like it

The only reason why this RPG is remembered is because it's made by Nintendo. Back in the day (the golden age of RPGs), it was a forgettable flop. Nintendo otakus are the only one who really care about.

I played it and 10 years later, I don't remember it at all...

A new Ogre Battle with the original engine, now that would be exciting!

Ogre tactics preferably...

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

1. The Legend of Legaia, Skies of Arcadia, Final Fantasy, and Tales of Symphonia Cast were joining Smash Bros as either downloadable content or on a new Smash Bros (THAT HAS THE ONLINE FIXED AND SUPPORTS 2 PLAYER FROM THE SAME CONSOLE AGAINST ANYBODY NOT JUST FRIENDS).

2. The online for DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 has been fixed.

3. Teen or Adult Chichi has been added as a playable character in the New DBZ BT4.

4. Jubilee is rejoining the Marvel crew as a playable character in either MUA 2 and XMen Legends 3.

5. Michelle Chang is coming back to Tekken.

6. Poison Ivy is Confirmed as a playable character in Mortal Kombat vs DC.

7. Anita Blake will be getting her own game franchise.

8. I WON THE MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT LOTTERY!!!!

9. I CAN RETIRE!!!!!!

10. Poison Ivy is getting her own game in the batman franchise that will focus more on her story.

11. ASURA AND SHIKI ARE CONFIRMED AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS IN THE NEW KOF MI3 AND SS: EOD AND IT'S COMING TO THE WII!!!!!!

12. Human Life is actually able to travel space (Not Time).

13. GAS PRICES ARE FINALLY 45 cents to the gallon again.

14. Scientists have developed a way to stop Comet's and Asteroids.

15. Gundams are REAL!!!

16. Paranoia Agent Complete Series is on sale at Best Buy for $20.

17. Charmed Complete Series is on sale at best buy for $20.

18. My new 150inch OLED HDTV Just Arrived at my house and is already installed and ready for operation WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY THAT COVERS ANY AND EVERYTHING.

19. I LEARNED INSTANT TRANSMISSION, FLYING AND KAMEHAMEHA IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!

20. Nickelodeon's getting all their old tv shows back (Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, All That, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Pete And Pete, My Brother and Me (GOO PUNCH!!!!), Are you afraid of the Dark, AHHH Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, etc.

21. Cartoon Network is getting all their old TV Shows back or at least ones I can stand to watch.

22. Disney Channel is getting all of their Good old Tv Shows back (Goof Troop, Bonkers, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Etc)

23. Survivorman will finally be coming to DVD.

24. Fight Quest will finally be coming to DVD.

25. Rage of the Dragons 2 will be coming out for the Wii.

26. a new Double Dragon/Battletoads side scrolling beat-em-up is in the works for the wii.

27. a new Sakura Wars/Super Robot Taisen game is in the works for the Wii.

28. A new Phantasy Star MMORPG is coming out for the Wii and the Online will be FREE.

29. Unreal Tournament 4 is coming out for the Wii and it will feature Free Online Multiplayer just like Unreal Tournament for the Dreamcast.

30. Ready 2 Rumble Revolution is coming to the Wii this fall.

31. A new MMORPG game is coming to the Wii.

32. Nintendo and Retro Studios are working on a bunch of new 3d Sidescrolling Metroid Games as well as a few new 2d Sidescrolling Super Mario World Sequels.

33. Stunt Race FX and Uniracers have new games coming out with online capabilities.

34. I just Recieved my own Custom Made Ronin Warrior Armor. Armor of the VOID, DIAOOOOOO CHIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The list goes on but I'm tired of typing. You get the drift. That's what the best news ever would be to me.

Jazunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jazunn
Member since 2007 • 666 Posts

Ogre tactics preferably...-Sigil-

While I would be happy with that, the original OB with the reputation meterand the 13 different ending (2 years before Chrono Trigger) would be even better. The original OB was unique and has never been reproduced...

x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 x_SuperMario_x

8. I WON THE MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT LOTTERY!!!!

13. GAS PRICES ARE FINALLY 45 cents to the gallon again.

31. A new MMORPG game is coming to the Wii.

nini200

Now this man has the right idea.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts
[QUOTE="bullettime22"]Who doesnt like earthbound? lol, It was an amazing game.Pinefoll
i dont like it

Me neither, I didn't dislike it, but it wasn't to appealing to me.
Avatar image for Meko_Gear_Solid
Meko_Gear_Solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Meko_Gear_Solid
Member since 2008 • 583 Posts
best news... if wii had more than one original EXCELLENT game (metroid) so that i can accually warant picking up the damn thing.... dragon quest swords n all this crap n the HORDES of shovelware its really pissen me off i was always excited for wii but i think its just a fad thats guna die down real soon unfortunatly nintendo alone cant save its system... maybe their are more then one game... but i n duno mario galaxy u just run around simple bosses n flick the wiimote when atacks fly at you n u make it fly back at the enemy... freekin repetetively helerious... and brawl is sweet only because of solid snake n sonic... melee was much faster paced funner gameplay n i swear the graphics ae better on gamecube i thought wii was 3 times as powerfull oh well :S:S
x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 x_SuperMario_x

best news... if wii had more than one original EXCELLENT game (metroid) so that i can accually warant picking up the damn thing.... dragon quest swords n all this crap n the HORDES of shovelware its really pissen me off i was always excited for wii but i think its just a fad thats guna die down real soon unfortunatly nintendo alone cant save its system... maybe their are more then one game... but i n duno mario galaxy u just run around simple bosses n flick the wiimote when atacks fly at you n u make it fly back at the enemy... freekin repetetively helerious... and brawl is sweet only because of solid snake n sonic... melee was much faster paced funner gameplay n i swear the graphics ae better on gamecube i thought wii was 3 times as powerfull oh well :S:SMeko_Gear_Solid

This post is wrong on so many levels.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Tuky06
i think its just a fad thats guna die down real soon unfortunatly nintendo alone cant save its system...Meko_Gear_Solid
Man, wiis are still selling like pancakes and it was released almost 2 years ago. I don't think it's gonna die soon.
peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 peaceful_anger
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
The best news ever would be if Monolith Soft, which Nintendo did purchase, announced they were making Baten Kaitos 3.
x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 x_SuperMario_x

[QUOTE="Meko_Gear_Solid"] i think its just a fad thats guna die down real soon unfortunatly nintendo alone cant save its system...Tuky06
Man, wiis are still selling like pancakes and it was released almost 2 years ago. I don't think it's gonna die soon.

Actually, the saying has changed.

Now, hotcakes sell like Wii's.

nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 nakasa5
Member since 2005 • 1429 Posts

[QUOTE="nakasa5"]Zelda Wii will be a two part game. The first is already 99% done and will be released in November, and the next will be released November 2009. THAT would be the best news ever. Oh, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is in development. x_SuperMario_x

Well the question is relative. Don't ask if you don't want to know. I just remember how waaaaayyyy back in the day Nintendo actually used to release more Mario games than one every 5 years. It wouldn't be hard since they don't exactly have to build a game from the ground up. The two part Zelda idea would be cool imo. It would allow for them to do an Ages/Seasons thing and innovate the series in new ways. It could also make for really long story arc with multiple story lines. You don't have to like it, but it would be great news to me.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Tuky06

[QUOTE="Tuky06"][QUOTE="Meko_Gear_Solid"] i think its just a fad thats guna die down real soon unfortunatly nintendo alone cant save its system...x_SuperMario_x

Actually, the saying has changed.

Now, hotcakes sell like Wii's.

The wii FTW.
Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 Arclight_Blue
Member since 2008 • 2830 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sigil-"]Ogre tactics preferably...Jazunn

While I would be happy with that, the original OB with the reputation meterand the 13 different ending (2 years before Chrono Trigger) would be even better. The original OB was unique and has never been reproduced...

a new OB (not tactics) with enhanced gameplay, tactics is good but id be happier if it was sent to the DS