The Best Boss Battles *Spoiler Alert*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZIVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ZIVX
Member since 2008 • 2981 Posts

What DS game do you think has the best boss battles? In your opinion of course.

For me it's Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. The way the story intensified the crazy battles you were in just gave me that epic feeling. Whether it was finding ways to kill an immortal or going against your predicted death, that game was full of intense moments.

lizzie1238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lizzie1238
Member since 2010 • 1106 Posts
The Zelda games had their awesome double screen boss fights. Those bosses were just gigantic, it was pretty cool. And the ending of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days had some great boss fights. Sure, they were fairly easy, but still so epic, amazing and heartbreaking. TWEWY also had some pretty cool boss fights.
ZIVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 ZIVX
Member since 2008 • 2981 Posts

The Zelda games had their awesome double screen boss fights. Those bosses were just gigantic, it was pretty cool. And the ending of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days had some great boss fights. Sure, they were fairly easy, but still so epic, amazing and heartbreaking. lizzie1238
Major Spoiler[spoiler] Yeah the fight with Xion was pretty rememorable. [/spoiler]

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#5 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Playing 358/2 Days again because I love the game and the ending. So awesome!
TrueHeroX850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TrueHeroX850
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I would have to say legend of zelda wind waker.
lizzie1238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lizzie1238
Member since 2010 • 1106 Posts
^ Aren't we talking about DS games here?
Yenlamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Yenlamin

Definitely the Castlevania series!

Giant zombie corpse ball ftw.

vanillakahlua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 vanillakahlua

Phantasy Star 0's final boss fight was insane. I remember dying on the 1st main boss (thinking that was the ONLY boss at the time lol) The next time I tried I destroyed her finally, with my party barely alive, wen't through a cut scene then BAM! Another boss. I was like whhaaa???? and so I quickly had to heal my party and this boss was pretty tough, my whole party ended up dying during the battle and it was just me and him one on one. It was sick when I beat him. I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSS! hahaha. It was pretty sweet, and extremely challanging. I was lvl 34, I probably should've grinded more before trying again so soon. But the fact that I didn't and barely won and almost died soo many times because I was doing stupid things like I didnt realize I ran outta dimates so I totally wasn't healing myself so I had to go into the main menu in the middle of battle and set trimate up in my panels all with out getting owned, was pretty lucky. :] Good game.