Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Das_Model_Holy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Das_Model_Holy
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts
I just can't wait for this game to come out!!! I just hope that we'll be able to play with every old character!!! I know there all back...exepte for Kratos ( not annouced yet ) but man it would be cool to have them back as playable characters! I hope we'll get more info soon!!!Like A bit of the story line!!!
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SyluxElite
Member since 2006 • 8950 Posts
[QUOTE="Das_Model_Holy"]I just can't wait for this game to come out!!! I just hope that we'll be able to play with every old character!!! I know there all back...exepte for Kratos ( not annouced yet ) but man it would be cool to have them back as playable characters! I hope we'll get more info soon!!!Like A bit of the story line!!!

I saw Colette playable in a screenshot posted on GoNintendo.com. Sorry, I`m on my Internet Channel so I can`t copy and paste it. :P
Das_Model_Holy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Das_Model_Holy
Im on it too...I'll try to see it...what are you most exited to see??
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SyluxElite
Im on it too...I'll try to see it...what are you most exited to see??Das_Model_Holy
I`m just happy to see a direct continuation of Symphonia 1. :) Oh and the good graphics that mix art and realism nicely. :P
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SyluxElite
Lloyd for Brawl! :D
Das_Model_Holy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Das_Model_Holy
Lloyd and Kratos for brawl!!!
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SyluxElite
Lloyd and Kratos for brawl!!!Das_Model_Holy
Kratos might be too much to ask for. :P Lloyd is enough. :D
Das_Model_Holy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Das_Model_Holy
Just dreaming!!! I still hope!!!But it's already almost impossible to see Lloyd in it!!! There a big list of whated characters for THE GAME OF HISTORY!!! ( SSBB )
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SyluxElite
Just dreaming!!! I still hope!!!But it's already almost impossible to see Lloyd in it!!! There a big list of whated characters for THE GAME OF HISTORY!!! ( SSBB )Das_Model_Holy
Go to page 187 of the Stickied thread about Brawl to see why Lloyd actually has a good chance. I wrote it. :)
nelfer320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 nelfer320
Member since 2004 • 2867 Posts
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="Das_Model_Holy"]I just can't wait for this game to come out!!! I just hope that we'll be able to play with every old character!!! I know there all back...exepte for Kratos ( not annouced yet ) but man it would be cool to have them back as playable characters! I hope we'll get more info soon!!!Like A bit of the story line!!!

I saw Colette playable in a screenshot posted on GoNintendo.com. Sorry, I`m on my Internet Channel so I can`t copy and paste it. :P

OMG r u serious!? Please you better be honest! I would love to play as the good old characters again! Please go on a computer and give me a link!!!
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="nelfer320"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="Das_Model_Holy"]I just can't wait for this game to come out!!! I just hope that we'll be able to play with every old character!!! I know there all back...exepte for Kratos ( not annouced yet ) but man it would be cool to have them back as playable characters! I hope we'll get more info soon!!!Like A bit of the story line!!!

OMG r u serious!? Please you better be honest! I would love to play as the good old characters again! Please go on a computer and give me a link!!!

I wish I could but I can`t. Go to Gonintendo.com, search Tales of Symphonia 2, and look through any and all screenshots they have! It`s there, trust me. :)
nelfer320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 nelfer320
Member since 2004 • 2867 Posts
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="nelfer320"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="Das_Model_Holy"]I just can't wait for this game to come out!!! I just hope that we'll be able to play with every old character!!! I know there all back...exepte for Kratos ( not annouced yet ) but man it would be cool to have them back as playable characters! I hope we'll get more info soon!!!Like A bit of the story line!!!

I wish I could but I can`t. Go to Gonintendo.com, search Tales of Symphonia 2, and look through any and all screenshots they have! It`s there, trust me. :)

I found it!!! Thanks! I also just found this site with more screens! http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/tos_wii/1228/index.php Although its all in Japanese. Theres great improvement with the graphics! I hope the old voice actors are back.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="nelfer320"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="nelfer320"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="Das_Model_Holy"]I just can't wait for this game to come out!!! I just hope that we'll be able to play with every old character!!! I know there all back...exepte for Kratos ( not annouced yet ) but man it would be cool to have them back as playable characters! I hope we'll get more info soon!!!Like A bit of the story line!!!

I found it!!! Thanks! I also just found this site with more screens! http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/tos_wii/1228/index.php Although its all in Japanese. Theres great improvement with the graphics! I hope the old voice actors are back.

Anytime. :D
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
The original is pretty much my favorite game ever. I'm dying of anticipation for this game.
EmperorZeruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 EmperorZeruel
Member since 2007 • 4207 Posts
i wonder how it is going to use the wii unique controles. I dont want it to be like fire elbrem where you just hold the wii remote sidewards and play like your playing a regular game.
ken_drummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ken_drummer
Member since 2006 • 556 Posts
Glad i'm not the only one dying for this sequal! Im so happy to see that Zelos and Regal are back! Im hoping that this game is HUGE