Tales of Innocence translated?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lgallardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lgallardo
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Anybody knows anything about an eventual western release for this game?

I had a look at the Japanese version and man that games seem to have serious production value!

Some people say that it will never be translated but they don't seem to really know much about it.

AsakuraHao2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 AsakuraHao2004
Member since 2004 • 8186 Posts

Anybody knows anything about an eventual western release for this game?

I had a look at the Japanese version and man that games seem to have serious production value!

Some people say that it will never be translated but they don't seem to really know much about it.

lgallardo

Not as of yet.

Tales of the Tempest didnt get a western translation either.Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Okami_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Okami_Link
Member since 2007 • 488 Posts
Hope it get translated.
kkiirraa99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 kkiirraa99
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts
i hope it gets translated too but the inevitabtle truth is is if we don't hear anything in summer then it's not going to be translated.
cougar65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cougar65
Member since 2003 • 1035 Posts
This is really annoying to me. It's like namco just toys with us nintendo faithful. I bought Tales of symphonia right around release because I was bored during the summer having never played a tales game later. 45 hours and a week and a half later, it became my one of my favorite games ever. Since then, Namco has yet to release a tales game for a nintendo system in the US. This really pisses me off
setya5785

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 setya5785
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
try visiting http://setya5785.wordpress.com/tales-of-innocence-english-translation/
Elpio_Brazil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Elpio_Brazil
Member since 2007 • 109 Posts
I don't think it'll be translated... That's why i'm playing the japanese version as I write this:D
setya5785

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 setya5785
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

i've managed to create a translation patch , see post above for site link, that translate most of the basic feature/menu, style's ability and all healing itemusable in and outside battle
soldier091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 soldier091
Member since 2004 • 296 Posts

Namco has some serious reservations about bringing Tales games over here because they don't do insanely well. Symphonia and Abyss are really the only "successful" ones over here.

I think Innocence looks great and I hope they bring it over here. Sadly, I don't have much hope that they actually will. I don't really care about Tempest though because I heard it wasn't all that good. I just wish they'd bring Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Rebirth, and the Tales of Destiny remake for PSP over here as well. ToD 2 and ToR in particular, since they're the only main Tales games other than Tempest and Innocence that I don't own.

krazykidz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 krazykidz
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I tried to go to the website but it didn't work! Can anyone help me!!!
mykee16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 mykee16
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I don't know if you know this already but theres a working patch:) just follow the steps in this link i'm already at the middle of the gmae it works fine ad the translation was great heres the link

http://www.absolutezerotranslations.com/2010/06/29/tales-of-innocence-patch-released/