switch Pokken tournament DX demo comingEDIT: available today!

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

"Can’t wait for #PokkenTournamentDX? Keep an eye out for a downloadable demo coming soon to Nintendo eShop!"

https://ninmobilenews.com/news/2017/08/19/pokken-tournament-dx-demo-coming-nintendo-switch/

anyone interested?...i know i am definitely getting it. i didn't get the wiiU one because i stopped buying games on it and i said i was going to buy it but never did.

1vs1 games dont hold a lot of interest for me. because normally i lose. what i love about smash bros is that it has 4 players...so i laugh at the other people getting beat down like me.

i know pokken is 1vs1 online but there is a 3 player mode added to offline? maybe they will put that mode online! please please put it online!

EDIT:

Aug 23 it is ready guys!

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

I'll check it out. If it's as good as some say, that's a great way for them to convince me to buy it.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34666 Posts

Played the demo for the Wii U version and found it surprisingly fun. Never got around to buy it, though. I might this time. Will try the demo fur shur.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KBFloYd

it's up tonight 9:00 p.m PST...12:00 a.m EST

japanese demo is available now! to get the demo you need to subscribe to japanese pokken channel then it will take you to the demo from there.dont worry...the demo is in english...even though you get it from the japanese eshop.

you can only play 15 battles....that kind of sucks :P if you download both japan and usa demos then that 30 battles...

SnuwWulfie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SnuwWulfie
Member since 2017 • 41 Posts

Will the online features be free to use in 2018 for this game? I was thinking about getting it but since you need others to play it and i dont know anyone with a switch....

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KBFloYd

@snuwwulfie said:

Will the online features be free to use in 2018 for this game? I was thinking about getting it but since you need others to play it and i dont know anyone with a switch....

it is free this year but i think march or april of next year nintendo will be charging 20$ for 1 year of online features.