Super Smash Bros Push back (pissed)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Dennysinny
Member since 2013 • 296 Posts

so basically we have to wait until almost 2015 to get the game for the wii u version ?????????????? all the way until december which is not even promised??????

i was thinking they 3ds version would come out in the summer then wii u version come out a little later... now we have to wait half a year????????? smh

they releasing all these pictutes.... all these information about it teasing us like its going to come out soon and then we have to wait for a very long time.. i already been waiting forever the only game i want on wii u the reason why i would buy a wii u and now they delaying on it........

hope maybe they change they mind to bring more characters back like mewtwo or something !

ChiefFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#3 ChiefFreeman
Member since 2005 • 5667 Posts

@darkingnight1: go away, spammer bot.

Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

link?

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#6 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

where is your source that says 2015? The official site says Holdiday 2014

Source

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Lol this guy is a card isn't he?

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

It seems like you're trying to stir the pot. Unless you got a link to a source I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on this one.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dennysinny

@freedom01 said:

where is your source that says 2015? The official site says Holdiday 2014

Source

i never said it was 2015 i said almost 2015

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dennysinny

@bunchanumbers said:

It seems like you're trying to stir the pot. Unless you got a link to a source I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on this one.

no read carefully i said almost 2015....

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#11 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts
@dennysinny said:

all the way until december

Calm down. Nintendo said the Wii U version would release during the Holiday Season. December is within the holiday.

During its E3 Digital Event this morning, Nintendo showed off the new Super Smash Bros. for both the Wii U and 3DS. In the process, it shifted the release windows for both games--and depending upon which version you're looking forward to, it's either good or bad news.

The 3DS version was previously scheduled to launch sometime this summer. Instead, because of a need for more time to continue testing the game, it'll now be released on October 3 in North America.

The Wii U version, on the other hand, has had its release window pushed up. Previously slated with the vague release date of winter 2014 (which would place it somewhere between this December and next February), Nintendo said today it's now coming this holiday. While not a specific date, that means we'll likely be seeing it in either November or December.

-Source

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

The Wii U version was always December...they said Winter, December is the only month of 2014 thats Winter. Smash 3DS was delayed by 2 months roughly so meh.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'm a tad perturbed it's coming out at the end of the year, but only because I want to play it so badly. Ideally it would be coming out within the next month or so to take advantage of the summer crowd. I'd imagine lots of college and school kids would have been playing this all summer. Instead they'll be playing it during winter break most likely.

Just an observation.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

Yeah, the Wii U version was not pushed back. If anything it was pushed up, as Winter (the pervious release date) could mean anything from December 2014, to March 2015. At least now we know it's coming this year.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:

The Wii U version was always December...they said Winter, December is the only month of 2014 thats Winter. Smash 3DS was delayed by 2 months roughly so meh.

japan is still getting smash bros 3ds in summer....

sept 13th to be exact.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@yokofox33 said:

I'm a tad perturbed it's coming out at the end of the year, but only because I want to play it so badly. Ideally it would be coming out within the next month or so to take advantage of the summer crowd. I'd imagine lots of college and school kids would have been playing this all summer. Instead they'll be playing it during winter break most likely.

Just an observation.

They already released Mario Kart 8 for the summer crowd. Releasing another of their main AAA franchises so close would be reckless. Besides its not ready yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they are using information gained from the Smash tournament and the Best Buy events to tweak their characters.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dennysinny

@Master_Of_Fools said:

oooo yea true, but i was hoping it wouldnt be the last month of the year........... sigh by then i wont even have any more time to even play games......

@yokofox33 said:

Just an observation.

i think this will be the best time i mean think about im pretty sure the other systems are going to come out with a cool game as well, and then think about it around christmas

if people had the choice out of an xbox one ps4 or wii u ? which one they going to pick

most of them will either say an xbox one or ps4 for christmas.....

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#18 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

When compared to the numerous delays Brawl had, the release of these two versions of Smash Bros is going quite smoothly.

Toro_Nev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 Toro_Nev
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts

@Pierst179 said:

When compared to the numerous delays Brawl had, the release of these two versions of Smash Bros is going quite smoothly.

Agreed, completely fine with them taking their time to make a refined product. Need some good balancing!

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

We always new Smash Wii U was coming in December....Big whoop. 3DS delay is a bit of a hit, but better a 2 month delay then a 2 year delay like Watch Dogs got. Or was that 1 year?

AGeekyLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AGeekyLink
Member since 2014 • 58 Posts

Would you rather have it come early with bugs ?

We waited all this time, we can wait a little longuer.

The game will be better, trust Nintendo on that.