Super Smash Bros. Character suggestion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

badhoagie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 badhoagie91
Member since 2007 • 731 Posts

alright everybody, Me and my Friends have been playing a lot os SSBB lately and its got me thinking about some classic characters that could have made the cut, but didnt.

there are many characters that come to mind for me but im only gonna put one because I wanna see everyone elses.
I want to see some creativity so also put what their final smash would be.

My character is the old Man from Zelda
zelda Old Man
His final smash would be: He says "Its Dangerous to go alone! Take this." Then a giant Sword falls from the sky through the stage.

PaintMirage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 PaintMirage
Member since 2010 • 178 Posts

This may seem a bit odd, but I was thinking Pac Man, I don't know why.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts

This may seem a bit odd, but I was thinking Pac Man, I don't know why.

PaintMirage
i hope youre talking about the packman with the arms and legs, otherwise that would NOT be a good idea! i just dont know how hed attack!
Magic_Panda92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Magic_Panda92
Member since 2009 • 916 Posts

i think they should do a "mental" guest appearance like Soul Caliber did with Vader and Yoda...

maybe PaperBoy...i know he was sega but what a legend

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

i think they should do a "mental" guest appearance like Soul Caliber did with Vader and Yoda...

maybe PaperBoy...i know he was sega but what a legend

Magic_Panda92

Ooh, Paper mario! lol. Hmmm other then that some good ones could be golden sun characters, Sin and punishment characters, FF crystal chronicles characters.

Most importnatly though, make ganandorf COMPLETELY different PLEASE! Seriously he doesnt fight AT ALL like that in zelda games. He should have a hefty sword and some better magic moves and such. IDK but he should not be captain falcon lol. Speaking of which, where is F-Zero Wii? If they make it anything like the GC one it would rock! :)

badhoagie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 badhoagie91

Ooh, Paper mario!

NaveedLife

That would be pretty cool, his Final Smash could be one of his star power moves from Thousand year door.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NaveedLife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3jv0tmLV8&feature=related

That guy should be in the next one :P. He is frikkin awesome.

badhoagie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 badhoagie91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3jv0tmLV8&feature=related

That guy should be in the next one :P. He is frikkin awesome.

NaveedLife

HAHHAHAHAHA SPLISH!

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Bring back Ike but from RD in his Vanguard form Lloyd from Tale of Symphonia Viewtiful Joe Knuckles Isaac or Felix from golden sun a playable character Cloud or Cecil from Final Fantasy series (Preferably cloud. Always want him and Link to battle each other....) All I can think of at the moment....
Magic_Panda92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Magic_Panda92
Member since 2009 • 916 Posts

They should make Techno Viking a character for it. Watch him dance..oh yeahh XXD

DanDaRuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 DanDaRuff
Member since 2010 • 120 Posts

You know, they made clones of link, fox, ness and I think a couple others.

They can make a shadow the hedgehog clone of sonic. Though I think link and samus would still both be my mains.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NaveedLife

Bring back Ike but from RD in his Vanguard form Lloyd from Tale of Symphonia Viewtiful Joe Knuckles Isaac or Felix from golden sun a playable character Cloud or Cecil from Final Fantasy series (Preferably cloud. Always want him and Link to battle each other....) All I can think of at the moment....tocool340

Nice list, I really like Lloyd and knuckles

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
travis touchdown :P
TabJSR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TabJSR
Member since 2009 • 163 Posts

If SNK and Nintendo have an agreement, I want to see Marco and Tarma duke it out with their Heavy Machine Guns. Their final smashes would be: them using the Dragon Ball attacks from Metal Slug 2. Since some Neo Geo games are appearing on the Virtual Console, I would say that this might happen.

Jelley0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jelley0
Member since 2009 • 1867 Posts

Ninten

King K Krool

Little Mac

Isa (sin and punishment)

I really don't care as long as the character is made by Nintendo and has had atleast a game of his ownor just plays a VERY big role in a game. So no Waluigi please!

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NaveedLife

Ninten

King K Krool

Little Mac

Isa (sin and punishment)

I really don't care as long as the character is made by Nintendo and has had atleast a game of his ownor just plays a VERY big role in a game. So no Waluigi please!

Jelley0

King K Rool is a great one! That being said, your sig is not cool :x lol.

k16campbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 k16campbell
Member since 2008 • 660 Posts

Navi, from the Zelda seris.

Her final smash: Keep saying "Hey, Listen!", over and over until the player decides to run off the edge.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Ninten

King K Krool

Little Mac

Isa (sin and punishment)

Jelley0

Either Isa or his Father Saki. I want only Nintendo characters.

The only 3rd Party Character I want is Viewtiful Joe.

BluesKing527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BluesKing527
Member since 2009 • 441 Posts

Really I would not want any 3rd party characters but that's just me. I would love if they bring back Roy that guy was awesome!. Another would be Lyn,Saki would be cool too,Issac oh and CAPTAIN RAINBOW!

Dr_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dr_Killa
Member since 2009 • 50 Posts

little mac should have been playable, while rob being the assist trophy.

and jaffar from fire emblem, sylux

K_56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#22 K_56
Member since 2009 • 654 Posts

RRRRRRIIIIIIIDDDDDDLLLLLLLEEEEEEEYYYYYYY (Ridley)

fred1712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fred1712
Member since 2005 • 1220 Posts

Shadow the Hedgehog WITH HIS GUNS. His final smash would be Chaos emerald or Gun barrage. I also thought of an assist trophy where tetris blocks fall from the sky.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

Mega Man, Tails, Knuckles, and Ridley.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

the only suggestion i really hated sakurai for not taking was not making isaac a character. it pissed me off mostly because they even made a model, but he was limited to using Move as an assist trophy... seriously, think about it:

he can use quake, ragnarok, critical hit (yes i'm ripping marth off on this one) and retreat (recovery move, kinda like zelda). his final smash would be the best summon ever made: ISAAC SUMMONS JUDGMENT!

seriously, just scream it as exited and over the top as you can sound... it feels great :P

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BrunoBRS

Really I would not want any 3rd party characters but that's just me. I would love if they bring back Roy that guy was awesome!. Another would be Lyn,Saki would be cool too,Issac oh and CAPTAIN RAINBOW!

BluesKing527
props for being one of the 15 persons that know who captain rainbow is :P too bad his game is limited to japan >.>
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NaveedLife

RRRRRRIIIIIIIDDDDDDLLLLLLLEEEEEEEYYYYYYY (Ridley)

K_56

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

the only suggestion i really hated sakurai for not taking was not making isaac a character. it pissed me off mostly because they even made a model, but he was limited to using Move as an assist trophy... seriously, think about it:

he can use quake, ragnarok, critical hit (yes i'm ripping marth off on this one) and retreat (recovery move, kinda like zelda). his final smash would be the best summon ever made: ISAAC SUMMONS JUDGMENT!

seriously, just scream it as exited and over the top as you can sound... it feels great :P

BrunoBRS

Or rip Doom dragon attack and use Cruel Ruin.....

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Shadow the HedgeHog or Knuckles
Simon Belmont
Megaman
Any one from the Golden Sun Series
Waluigi
ROSALINA!!! or Daisy...but I like Rosalina more. :3
Pac Man? :?
Your Mii :lol:
uhhh...
Anyone who has been on a game on a Nintendo platform twice or more. :P

SolemnJedi79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SolemnJedi79
Member since 2005 • 397 Posts
Mega Man (his neutral B could be a move stolen from whoever he just KO'd, it would change after every KO) Simon Belmont would be ok, but rather than nostalgia, maybe Soma Cruz or Shinoa from the recent DS Castlevania titles. Lyn from Fire Emblem Ice Climbers should be cloned into Hammer Bros. After all.. the HB were never meant to be one dude they were first ever seen in 2's. Knuckles, his fists are powerful and he can glide, wouldn't even be a sonic clone. Isaac Waluigi Bowser Jr Midna (her helmet can form that massive hand, useful, she'd also hover like Mewtwo)
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts
Fierce Deity's Link from Majora's Mask.
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

Megaman and your Mii

badhoagie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 badhoagie91

Fierce Deity's Link from Majora's Mask. Animatronic64

I would think it would be cooler, to just have young link with the ability to switch between the differentmasks and transform into Zora Goron and Deku (like pokemon trainer)and have feirce deity be his final smash

Padrepride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#34 Padrepride
Member since 2007 • 601 Posts

Tom Nook from Animal Crossing.

DaCool2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DaCool2008
Member since 2008 • 1633 Posts
a definate long shot but ohh well..........i want kisuke and momohime from muramasa the demon blade
nintenjoe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 nintenjoe3
Member since 2010 • 385 Posts

Baby Mario with Yoshi, from Yoshi's Island. The final smash could be when baby mario becomes Super Baby Mario and runs around the stage.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
Another character from Metroid, Ridley maby? A space pirate?
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

I got some

-------------

Waluigi

Special - Baseball Pitch: For this move Waluigi throws a baseball. The move can be charged to increase power, length, and speed. The baseball travels in a totally horizontal path. It can only hit one enemy then it disappears. Does a good amount of damage if fully charged.

Side Special - Tornado Tennis: Waluigi will dash either left or right and then start spinnig. While he is spinning he causes minor damage. When he is done spinning he will swing his tennis racket causing a fair amount of damage.

Down Special - Soccer Ball: Waluigi will bring out a soccer ball that funtions just like the Soccer Balls item.

Up Special - Swimming Air Dunk: Waluigi's recovery move. At the beginning of this move Waluigi will swim in the direction you choose. Once he swims as far as he can he will throw a basketball straight down. The basketball travels fast and does great damage but has a small hit zone and disappears once it hits the ground. Great recovery move, decent attack move.

Final Smash - Giant Bob-omb: Waluigi jumps to the top of the screen and throws a giant bob-omb onto the stage.

------------

Pokemon Trainer Hoenn (Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken)

Mudkip:

Special -Whirlpool: Mudkip quickly surrounds himself with a whirlpool. If an enemy is next to you it will trap them and cause damage. Also, this move reflects projectiles. Mudkip can also move a little bit to the left or right while using this. This wirlpool lasts for about3-4 seconds.

Side Special - Surf: Mudkip creates a wave of water that it shoots out to the left or right to attack enemies. Mudkip can charge this move so that it travels farther and so it does more damage. The height of the wave is around the height of a character. The wave can go through opponents so it can attack multiple people.

Up Special - Waterfall: Mudkip creates a waterfall under it to ride. This move can be used as both an attack and as a recovery move. Hasgood diagonal range and does a fair amount of damage.

Grovyle:

Special - Leaf Blade: Grovyle quickly slashes the opponent three times. Move can be charged for more power and quicker attack speed. Doesn't do much damage but can cause a stun to the opponentfor some follow up attacks.

Side Special - Bullet Seed: Grovyle shoots seeds rapidly in the direction it is facing. If it is facing left it shoots the seeds left, if it is facing right it shoots the seeds right. The seeds, individualy,cause very little damage but can trap opponents to cause a bunch of damage.

Up special - Agility: Grovyle quickle rushes in the angle you choose. This move can be used to recover and to cause very little damage. Has pretty good recovery in the direction you choose.

Blaziken:

Special - Ember: Blaziken shoots a fire ball in the direction it is facing. If it is facing left it shoots thefire ballleft, if it is facing right it shoots thefire ballright. The move has great range but poor damage. Requires no charge. Causes fire damage.

Side Special - Brick Break: Blaziken does a punch that has the ability to break shields. In order for the move to have a 100% chance of breaking an opponents shield the move must be fully charged. The move can still break a shield if not fully charged, but the chances of this happening are less likely. Also causes a fair amount of damage.

Up Special - Bounce: Blaziken jumps in the air and then kicks the ground. This move can cause damage when Blaziken jumps up into the air, and when Blaziken kicks the ground. When Blaziken kicks the ground it causes fire to surround its leg todeal fire damage. Move also works as recovery with good vertical range and pour horizontal range.

All 3:

Down Special - Pokemon Change: Blaziken changes with Mudkip, Mudkip changes with Grovyle, and Grovyle changes with Blaziken.

Final Smash - Triple Finish: All 3 Pokemon jump on screen, each using a different move (Hydro pump, Solarbeam, and Fire Blast), and fire a "beam" horizonaltily across the whole stage.

--------------------

Mii

Special: Baseball Bat - With the baseball bat Mii can reflect projectiles. The longer you charge up the baseball bat the stronger and faster you reflect projectiles. He can also do damage with the bat.

Up Special: Tennis Serve - Mii tosses a tennis ball in the air, shortly after doing so the Mii jumps up to spike the ball. This works as Miis recovery move with great vertical range and poor horizontal range. Anyone who touches the ball or Mii (when jumping to spike ball) get damage.

Side Special: Golf - With this move Mii hits a golf ball to inflict damage. You can charge it up to make the golf ball fly faster, farther, and stronger. You can also be damaged by the golf club when Mii swings it.

Down Special: Bowling Ball & Basketball- In this move Mii will bring out a either a bowling ball or a basketball. The bowling ball does more damage but also makes the Mii move slower, The basketball does less damage but doesnt hinder the Miis speed. If used in the air the Mii will drop the basketball or bowling ball to the ground inflicting damage. Also the bowling ball disappears when it touches the ground, but the Basketball does not and can be picked up by other characters and your Mii.

Final Smash: Dogfight Plane - The Mii jumps in a dogfight plane and starts to fly around shooting projectiles at the other enemies. If an opponent gets hit by the plane or the projectiles they will recieve damage. You can control the plane and when it shoots the projectiles.

Special Abilities/Attributes - The Miis weight ****and power ****will be determined by how it is made in the Mii Channel. There height will be taken from the channel and there power and wieght ****will have to do with how big they are. Fat Miis will be stronger, slower, heavier, and not jump as high. Skinny Miis will be weaker, faster, lighter, and jump higher.

Up Smash: Upper Cut

Side Smash: Sword Swing

Down Smash: Cycling Donut

---------------

Paper Mario

Special: Barry - Barry appears and quickly shields Paper Mario for a few seconds. He reflects projectiles and counters physical moves. The shield does damage to anyone who touches it.

Up Special: Carrie - Carrie appears to save Paper Mariofrom falling off stage. She can help Paper Mario recover a great horizontal distance, with good vertical range. Carrie disappears after a while so get back on stage fast.

Side Special: Fleep - Fleep appears with a box Paper Mario can control to attack opponents with. Hold the special button and move the analog stick to aim at opponents. Let go of the special button to unleash the attack. It will either inflict fire, electricity, or explsive damage.

Down Special: Thudley - Thudley appears to help Paper Mario slam into opponents. When used in the air Paper Mario quickly slams to the ground inflicting damage on opponents that touch him. When used on the ground Paper Mario jumps vertically in the air, inflicting damage, then slams down.

Final Smash: Tippi & Dottie - For Paper Mario's F.S. he summons Tippi and Dottie. Tippi hits the last opponent that attacked Paper Mario and kills them (if nobody attacked Paper Mario yet Tippi attackes the person clossest to Paper Mario), while Dottie shrinks the other opponents.

Special Abilites - instead of Paper Mario grabbing someone for a throw he throws Thoreau to catch them.

-------------

Tom Nook

Special: Item Maker - Tom Nook will summon an item in front of him that becomes active after 3 seconds. He can summon up to 3 items at a time.

Up Special: Lamp Fling - Tom Nook Flings a lamp up in the air, then he pulls the switch and he gets thrown in the air. If the lamp lands on the stage you can use it as an item. This is Tom Nooks recovery move with good vertical range and decent horizontal range.

Side Special: Furniture - Tom Nook will slide a chair, couch, or t.v. across the platform. A chair is the most common and does the least damage, while a t.v. is the most rare and does the most amount of damage.

Down Special: Coins - Tom Nook will shoot coins out of his hands, like the way the Ice Climbers use Blizzard but with more range. It does damage to anyone that gets hit by the coins and reflects projectiles.

Final Smash: Raining Furniture - Tom Nooks F.S. has furniture falling from the sky. The bigger/widder furniture does more damage then the smaller furniture. Also some furniture stays on the stage that you can use as items.

Special Abilities - Tom Nook will have the ability to jump 5 times once airborn.

----------

Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan

Special (Hitmonchan): Ice, Fire, Thunder punch - With this move Hitmonchan will either do Ice Punch, Fire Punch, or Thunder punch. Thunder Punch does the least damage but stuns the foe for a quick fallow up attack. Ice punch does the mid damage of the 3 and traps opponents in an Iceberg leaving them vunerable, but not as long as Thunder Punch. Fire Punch does the most damage and doesnt stun the opponent.

Special (Hitmonlee): Stomp - Stomp works just like the Pitfall trap. When used in the air it spikes enemies downward, when used on a solid platform they become stuck in the ground, and when used on a pass through platform they fall through the platform.

Up Special (Hitmonchan): Sky Uppercut - Hitmonchan jumps high in the air useing Sky Uppercut. If you touch Hitmonchan when useing the move you will be damaged. This also works as his vertical recovery move.

Up Special (Hitmonlee): High Jump Kick - Hitmonlee jumps in the air kneeing anyone who touches him at the beggining of the attack, once he reaches a certain point he kicks the opponents who got caught in the attack. This also works as his vertical recovery move.

Side Special (Hitmonchan): Mach Punch - Mach Punch works kind of like a mixture of Ike's side special and Fox/Falcos side special. Hitmonchan dash to the dircetion hes faceing, without any charge time like Fox/Falcos, and knocks opponents away, he moves at a moderate speed like Ike. This can also work as him horizontal recovery.

Side Special (Hitmonlee): Tripple Kick - Hitmonlee jumps forward and does 3 kicks on opponents, it gets a lot of horizontal range so you can use it from a distance and still get the opponent. It also works as his horizontal recovery.

Down Special: Swap Out - If you are playing as Hitmonchan you will switch to Hitmonlee, it your playing as Hitmonlee you will switch to Hitmonchan.

Final Smash: Rapid Punch/Kick - They have the same Final Smash except one hits you with punches (Chan), and one uses kicks (Lee). You must be at least two character lenghts away from the character for it to connect.

Special Abilities: Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan have the same special ability and that is they are not left vunerable after there recovery moves. Like Mr. Game & Watch, Snake, and Sonic.

------------

My suggestions.

Gorillanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Gorillanator
Member since 2009 • 867 Posts

Petey Piranha would be fun to play as. His attacks would include vomiting goop like in Super Mario Sunshine. Also, Bill Rizer from Contra would be cool.

bloomberg23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bloomberg23
Member since 2007 • 445 Posts

i want mickey mouse

Brandon_z15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Brandon_z15
Member since 2010 • 458 Posts

I want Roxas from Kingdom Hearts!!!! Final smash: Taking the Oblivion and Oathkeeper (like in KH 358/2 Days in the last mission)

P.S: If you didn't know... KH is also available for Nintendo DS, it isn't only for sony... also for Nintendo, and they are planning to make another one for DS.

P.S.2: MegaMan would be also a good one for SSB. I was thinking also in Tails and Dr. Eggman :P

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]

tocool340

Or rip Doom dragon attack and use Cruel Ruin.....

but then you wouldn't be able to scream "ISAAC SUMMONS JUDGMENT!" like i swear i did more than a couple times during some boss fights :P

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
scout from team fortress 2 :D
G-dorf11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 G-dorf11
Member since 2009 • 811 Posts

-Alternate link (Link has a huge arsenal of weapons, maybe they could create a second version of link that has a different moveset than regular link and uses all of link's other weapons like ball and chain, spinner, deku leaf, skull hammer etc.)

-Zant(or at least make him an assist trophy)

-Megaman

-King K. Rule

-Dark samus (her moves will be based entirely on phazon attacks)

-Ridley(don't tell me he's too big, bowser is way bigger than him, he was bigger than planets in SMG2)

-Leon S. Kennedy

-Ryu(the one from Street Fighter, not ninja gaiden)

-Vaati

-Roy

-Mewtwo

-Pokemon Rival (similar to pokemon trainer except uses different pokemons)

-Little Mac

-Isaac

-Samurai Goroh

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Ridley is a terrible idea. For one he is too big, sure Bowser was gigantic in Super Mario Galaxy 2, but that was only because he had the power of a grand star in him, without it he isn't THAT big, atleast nowhere near Ridley's size. And also Ridley primarily flies, and last time I checked SSB games primarily take place on a surface. If they made Ridley a character, they'd have to scale his size down and make it so he walks or something, which would just look stupid and ruin what makes Ridley awesome.

If anyone wants there to be a Metroid villain there's always Dark Samus, Dark Samus could work well.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BrunoBRS

Ridley is a terrible idea. For one he is too big, sure Bowser was gigantic in Super Mario Galaxy 2, but that was only because he had the power of a grand star in him, without it he isn't THAT big, atleast nowhere near Ridley's size. And also Ridley primarily flies, and last time I checked SSB games primarily take place on a surface. If they made Ridley a character, they'd have to scale his size down and make it so he walks or something, which would just look stupid and ruin what makes Ridley awesome.

If anyone wants there to be a Metroid villain there's always Dark Samus, Dark Samus could work well.

DJ-Lafleur
kraid FTW :P
Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
Midna with Wolf Link.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Off the top of my head: Li'l Mac, Lyn, Daisy, (You heard me. I actually like Daisy, okay? Taunt: HI I'M DAISY!) Isaac, various pokemon characters, Dixie Kong, maybe K. Rool and as far as third party characters are concerned, Mega Man, Mega Man, MEGA MAN! But most of all I really just don't want Snake in any future smash bros. games. (you got your Sony in my Nintendo!)

sheepradish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#49 sheepradish
Member since 2006 • 2242 Posts

Simon Belmont.

G-dorf11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 G-dorf11
Member since 2009 • 811 Posts

DJ-Lafleur

Bowser was pretty big in Sunshine too. Ridley doesn't need to walk, he could float right above the surface, and his dash could be similar to meta knight's dash. There are so many gameplay opportunities and unique moves that you could do with ridley which is why a lot of people want him. I'd rather see ridley over dark samus because dark samus may be cool, but lets face it, she'll probably be nothing more than a super fast and powerful clone of samus, and that's the last thing we need.