Super Smash Bros. Brawl Info.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaGamePhreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DaGamePhreak
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

An interview with the director of SSBB says that there may not be a sequel, he doesn't know if there will be a Super Smash Bros. DS, and confirms there will be no DLC. (There should be, damnit. Just download it to an SD card.) He also said that there are no "in-depth" leaderboards, which means they do not show your rank or specific stats. Turn-off for me. I reserved this game the other day and some of these answers aren't what I wanted to hear.

wii.ign.com/articles/853/853748p1.htm

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts
No DLC? Bummer. I was hoping for more characters down the line.
DaGamePhreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 DaGamePhreak
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
No DLC? Bummer. I was hoping for more characters down the line.KH-mixerX
I know. It's gonna get real old, real fast.
Avatar image for duble_Needler23
duble_Needler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 duble_Needler23
Member since 2004 • 5200 Posts

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]No DLC? Bummer. I was hoping for more characters down the line.DaGamePhreak

lol thats sarcasm right?

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]No DLC? Bummer. I was hoping for more characters down the line.DaGamePhreak

Characters wouldn't be possible even with a DLC, I don't know how people thought that downloadable characters was a possibility.

And tons of people play Mellee 5 years after it's release, it's not getting old anytime soon.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

[QUOTE="DaGamePhreak"][QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]No DLC? Bummer. I was hoping for more characters down the line.dragonball3900

Characters wouldn't be possible even with a DLC, I don't know how people thought that downloadable characters was a possibility.

And tons of people play Mellee 5 years after it's release, it's not getting old anytime soon.

I'm sure there's a way to do it. And I'm not saying that it's gonna get old anytime soon either. Definately not. I'm still not tired of Melee. I just thought it would be cool to get more characters down the road. Not a big deal.

teexxrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 teexxrecks
Member since 2007 • 227 Posts

I don't think it will get old, at all.. There's a lot more content than SSBM, and people still play that.. I wasn't expecting and DLC or characters, so it's not much of a big deal to me.

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts
[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

[QUOTE="DaGamePhreak"][QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]No DLC? Bummer. I was hoping for more characters down the line.KH-mixerX

I'm sure there's a way to do it. And I'm not saying that it's gonna get old anytime soon. Definately not. I'm still not tired of Melee. I just thought it would be cool to get more characters down the road. Not a big deal.

The old characters wouldn't know how to react to the new added ones, they wouldn't have animations for getting hit by the attacks and such. The rest of that post was meant towards DaGamePhreak.

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
I could care less if the levels were just hand drawn with a pencil and the characters were stick figures. I NEED THIS GAME11!! I'm going to start foaming at the mouth soon if march 9/10 doesn't get here any quicker :P
yowvapa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 yowvapa2
Member since 2008 • 209 Posts
Use the Brawl sticky please. I just do not understand why some here do not post Brawl content there.
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Yep, we've got a Brawl Thread all made up for you to discuss this in.