Strengthening and coordination.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

Hello, I am handicapped, and I am looking for some wii games that use motion control. I want to try to strengthen up my arms and gain more coordination by playing Wii. What are some good games with motion control use? I do not care necessarily if the game is bad.

I know of Wario Ware and Wii Sports.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

Warioware and Wii Sports are pretty good choices, and so is Wii Sports Resorts. Good luck finding a copy of Warioware though.

In addition to those, Skyward Swords will have plenty of arm movements and it's coming out on the 20th. Mario Kart Wii would also be pretty good if you played using the wheel add on (or just held the controller sideways). Other good ones might be Punchout and Red Steel 2 (you need WiiMotion +).

I hope doing any of this stuff helps you, and good luck with your training.

JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts

Coordination? Samba de Amigo, the Just Dance games, Golf games like Tiger Woods, Wii play plus, and NHL Slapshoot can help you

knuckl3head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 knuckl3head
Member since 2009 • 908 Posts

If you happen to be a dbz fan dbz-bt 3 I find personally to be the most enjoyable implementation of the wii controls. Lots of motion contol in that game.

Another good one is okami if you like adventure games. Alot of the brushstrokes which are used frequently have to be fairly precise to register correctly.

Those 2 games are my favourite for motion controlls on the system.

Avatar image for enrique_marrodz
enrique_marrodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#5 enrique_marrodz
Member since 2003 • 2107 Posts
I think you can use some of the fitness programs too, like EA Sports Active 2 or Wii Fit Plus. Both are great. Just Dance games and Samba de Amigo are fun and require a lot of effort and coordination Regards
TitanVex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 TitanVex
Member since 2011 • 70 Posts

Everyone here has great suggestions. For coordination, I would probably go with a simple sort of shooter game or game that requires precise control (Wii Sports probably). For strengthening, I highly recommend Wii Fit.

-TitanVex