Streetpass Meets

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by benleslie5 (8639 posts) -

I don't know if there's one in your area or not, but if you your wanting more Streetpasses or not for stuff like Puzzle Pieces or Streetpass Quests. But theses Streetpass meets are becoming popular in most areas like the UK, Europe and US and was going to ask if anyone has ever been to a Streetpass meet to meet up with friends or make new ones especially when it comes to games like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing or even Animal Crossing.

Have you attended or been to a Streetpass meet in your area?

#2 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

I haven't heard about any around Tucson, but I would like to attend.

#3 Posted by outworld222 (2859 posts) -

No but I took a tour of Hollywood recently to take pictures with my 3DS. Can you believe I never received one streetpass with my 3DS??

#4 Posted by HowlingLotus (657 posts) -

I would like to attend some, but never hear about any in my area. Even spending an entire day at West Edmonton Mall results in 5-6 tags if I'm lucky. Might find more luck when I go back to University as they host a few anime conventions every year and a good amount of people come.

#5 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3701 posts) -

I haven't heard on any in San Francisco but I do get a few streetpass hits a day just walking around the university.

#6 Posted by BigBen11111 (1529 posts) -
I live in Cleveland, but I never heard of such a thing. But I usually get my streetpasses when I'm at the hospital.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
#7 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30972 posts) -

I'm near Pittsburgh and I never heard of them but I usually get streetpass tags when I was at school. I also streetpass my other 3DS 4 times everyday.

Yesterday I streetpassed somebody on their birthday for the first time.

#8 Posted by david_lck (3211 posts) -

I have been organizing StreetPass gatherings every month for about two years now and they are always great fun. Mario Kart and lately Animal Crossing have taken up huge chunks of our time. Hours seem to go by in a flash! To date, I have managed about 1200+ StreetPass tags so far :P

#9 Posted by benleslie5 (8639 posts) -

I have been organizing StreetPass gatherings every month for about two years now and they are always great fun. Mario Kart and lately Animal Crossing have taken up huge chunks of our time. Hours seem to go by in a flash! To date, I have managed about 1200+ StreetPass tags so far :P

david_lck

Wow that does sound fun, I normally go to the one in Newcastle at least once every two weeks but their planning on doing a Pokemon Launch Party based on the release of X and Y in a few weeks