Starwars Games for Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Will1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Will1103
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Honestly. Do you guys think there will ever be a good Starwars game for the Wii?

It seems as though Nintendo doesn't want any Starwars games for their systems! All the games so far have been terrible! The Wii has so much more capability then Lucas Arts is using. Use the Wiimote as a lightsaber or something like that. Make a 1st person lightsaber game where you move the Wiimote to the right, and the lightsaber goes to the right!!

When is the Wii gonna get some good Starwars games... if ever?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Lego Star Wars was awesome

I think the Star Wars franchise is trash and I loved that game for the gameplay alone.

Will1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Will1103
Minus Lego Starwars, SW games as a whole have gone downhill since KotOR, and that was for Microsoft.
Fleeman6019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Fleeman6019
Member since 2005 • 855 Posts
nintendo for sure will get another Star Wars exclusive once motion plus is out but its not nintendo's fault the games are crap its up to Lucas Arts to make good Star Wars game and i think force unleashed is about all there good for
NoobkingBR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 NoobkingBR
I think that Wii Motion Plus will give lucas art a way to make better gamesand change this bad image that people are raving of star wars game , the franchise has some good games :Battle for Naboo, Pod racing, Batlefront 1 and 2 ,and Lego's, force unleashed disapointed me
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30687 Posts
What does Lucas Arts making subpar games have to do with Nintendo? Its not their fault. But perhaps with Wii Motion plus the quality will improve.
FireEmblem24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 FireEmblem24
Member since 2007 • 1097 Posts
Star Wars: Force Unleashed isnt that bad of a game
Will1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Will1103

What does Lucas Arts making subpar games have to do with Nintendo? Its not their fault. But perhaps with Wii Motion plus the quality will improve.Sepewrath

Because they could do so much more with the Wii, and i'm asking peoples opinions on Starwars games for the Wii.

TheSmitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 TheSmitto
Member since 2008 • 1898 Posts

I think the Star Wars franchise is trash and I loved that game for the gameplay alone.

Jaysonguy

There you go. Lego and KOTOR for me.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts
Star Wars: Force Unleashed isnt that bad of a gameFireEmblem24
He's right. It was just kinda short.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
The problem with Star Wars games on the Wii is that we all expected to be able to use lightsabers properly, and so far that isn't the case. As soon as Wii MotionPlus comes out, I'm sure there will be a proper Star Wars game that uses the controller the way we all wished it would from the start. I can't wait to light-sabe my way through some droids.
Fleeman6019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Fleeman6019
Member since 2005 • 855 Posts
[QUOTE="FireEmblem24"]Star Wars: Force Unleashed isnt that bad of a gamefirefox59

and repetitive
black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts
[QUOTE="firefox59"][QUOTE="FireEmblem24"]Star Wars: Force Unleashed isnt that bad of a gameFleeman6019

and repetitive

true but still it was highly praise amongst some video game professionals and reviewers
NoobkingBR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14 NoobkingBR

[QUOTE="Fleeman6019"][QUOTE="firefox59"] He's right. It was just kinda short.black_ice23
and repetitive

true but still it was highly praise amongst some video game professionals and reviewers

I said that it was disapointing to me, but it still a good game, but i din't liked it because its to repetitive and it don't use all the wii remote potencial

srdjan311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 srdjan311
Member since 2007 • 1247 Posts
the force unleashed was pretty good
Will1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Will1103

I was gonna get it for the Xbox cause I thought it would be horrible with Wii controls, glad I didn't get it for either system.

I do wish that KotOR came out for the Wii, that would have been the best game for the Wii.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
The problem with Star Wars games on the Wii is that we all expected to be able to use lightsabers properly, and so far that isn't the case. As soon as Wii MotionPlus comes out, I'm sure there will be a proper Star Wars game that uses the controller the way we all wished it would from the start. I can't wait to light-sabe my way through some droids.bob_newman
I dont know bob... the thing about SW is that the jedis had jedi power... they deflected lazers and whatnot with their lightsabers. If we they can play with perfect 1 to 1 movements and we dont have jedi power, wont it be more like a person wildly flailing a light sword than a jedi??
TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts
Yeah I am a big Starwars fan to but I think Motionplus will solve the majority of our problems. Also I am pretty sure Battlefront 3 is coming out for the Wii, never played the series because none ever came to any Nintendo systems but its good news that Lucasarts is supporting Nintendo more. We can only hope it is not coming out for the PS2 so we do not get some crappy port.
scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
[QUOTE="TheSmitto"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

There you go. Lego and KOTOR for me.

Yup. That's all there is. But KOTOR isn't on the wii. So we're stuck with Legos :|
x_Allan_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#20 x_Allan_x
Member since 2008 • 39 Posts

KoTORwas one of my favorite games on my PC. KoTOR 2 was decent and had a lot of neat innovations (like your party members being influenced by you) but the last 25% of the game was horrible and pieced together....the ending ticked me off. Maybe they can go bac and make a KoTOR 3 with the greatness of 1 and the additional neat stuff from 2 and actaully produce a good game.

Just because Wii can do motion control doesn't mean I need it for every single game.

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
No doubt that LEgo Star Wars is the best to date for the Wii. I hear conflicting sides for the Force Unleashed. I hope that Lucas Arts utilizes the Wii Motion PLus to its full potiental.