star wars the force unleashed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ruhdezee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Ruhdezee
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts

is anyone but me excited about this game?? i think its gonna be the game of the year for the wii....dare i say it even more than brwl there i said it may i b struck by lightning.

Nickster_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Nickster_11
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts
brawl will be better IMO but star wars still looks great. i cant wait for both
Ire-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ire-7
Member since 2006 • 466 Posts
Not so much, I'm pretty concerned for this game being a multiplatform game and all. Most likely it will be butchered like so many other Wii multiplatform titles.
the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_leet_kid
Member since 2005 • 9951 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately multiplats for the wii tend to be bad signs. Has there even been any footage from the wii version?
blueydwlf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 blueydwlf
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts
There are screens for the Wii version I believe either on IGN or Gamespot. Acctually they have said the Wii version will have everything the other versions will have except for the physics engine and graphics. Plus the Wii will have the motion controls and an online duel mode. Im totally psyched for this game.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts
This game is going to be crap for the Wii, I bet. PS3 is the lead system here. I think that should tell you everything...
Swifty_Magee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Swifty_Magee
Member since 2003 • 1130 Posts
I'm going to guess that the average game rating for the 360/PS3 versions of the game will be a "B", while the Wii version will get a "C+" rating because of the last gen graphics and the downgrade in the physics department. I still think the game will be pretty good, from what I've seen so far. Like all Wii games, I just hope it's fun and the controls hold up.
Wima5ter-134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Wima5ter-134
Member since 2007 • 640 Posts
It sucks how its not going to have the physics engine on the wii, because that seems to be a big part of the game. The wii is going to have motion controls for the lightsaber so it will be sweet nonetheless.
presto7640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 presto7640
Member since 2004 • 817 Posts
I'm been excited for it since last year, before I even knew what platforms it was gonna be on. But, I'm also concerned for the same reasons that others have stated. I have heard that the developer for the Wii version has designed a pretty robust physics engine, despite the lack of Euphoria and whatnot. Here's hoping!
raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing more of it, but it is not a must buy yet... at least for the Wii.

As for the GotY prediction... not a chance. Nothing can win GotY that will have fancier graphics on a different system. Too many people judge games off the screen shots and graphics. And even if it did, it would not be good for the reputation of the system as everyone would be able to say "the GotY for the Wii doesn't even look as good as the ---- edition... shows the 'lack of quality' of the Wii." So in short, I would expect GotY for the Wii to always be a Wii (or at least a nintendo) exclusive... But then again I have been wrong before. This year will be SSBB. Wow, I hope those predictions don't come back to haunt me.
Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

Acctually they have said the Wii version will have everything the other versions will have except for the physics engine and graphics.blueydwlf

This game is now officialy dead for me.

hards80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hards80
Member since 2005 • 318 Posts

from what i saw on the movies, if you are missing the physics engine, then you are missing alot of gameplay. wondering how they are going to get around that.

that said, i will be getting that on Xbox360.

my Wii is for the exclusives