Star Wars: Force Powers Unleashed DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eggshnyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Eggshnyne
Member since 2006 • 613 Posts
I was looking at the DS games on G-Spot that started with a "S" since I heard that a new Star Wars game is coming out for DS.  And I saw Star Wars: Force Powers Unleashed!  Is this true!?  I thought that it was only coming out for 360?  But it says that it's coming out for every system but Wii...  Which makes me ask, why wouldn't this game come out for the Wii as well?  If anyone knows a site or anything at all, please be so kind to post it here for all to see.  Thanks!:)
Eggshnyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Eggshnyne
Bump...
Eggshnyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Eggshnyne
*Cough...*
MrTWiggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 MrTWiggy
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Lol. I myself have no idea why its not coming out on the Wii though I can take a very good stab at why it isn't. Most every game that comes out for the Wii is graphically un-impressive by 3rd party developers and looking at the Star Wars Franchise its been a while since they have pulled out a good game. And its true, they probably have a better chance on the DS than they ever would on the Wii. So unless your a very hardcore Star Wars fan, which I'm going to assume you are, you might have luck with this game.... hopefully. If were all lucky it will turn out something like the Battle Front series.... ahhh.... good times :P
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f3a1e8420
deactivated-6016f3a1e8420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-6016f3a1e8420
Member since 2005 • 112042 Posts
This will only be on the 360 and the PS3 and you should chck on the info on the game and lucasarts.com