Stand up if you Love your Wii!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LESROU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LESROU
Member since 2005 • 49 Posts

Ok, so im on the net, on ign, gamespot and what I see is alotta hate for the Wii and ninty. I dont even wana mention system wars - good grief!

so yeah, i recently discovered Ninty games through a n64 emulator on a pc, and they are the best games ive played (Sm64 and OOT). I had a xbox and ps3 and too be honest those games dont really interest me much, so sold it and bought me an eletric guitar - Oh yeah, so worth it!

So Yeah, Just wana See how many True Ninty supporters we got here on GS.

Turbo_Burdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Turbo_Burdo
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts

Depends how you define a 'true ninty supporter' I've loved and had every nintendo console since SNES. As for handhelds I've owned every single one of them. I think Im a true Ninty supporter.

Shy_Guy_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 Shy_Guy_Red
Member since 2006 • 17138 Posts

I would call myself a Nintendo supporter, owned every handheld and console since the 64 days (except the GB Micro).

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
I more of a casual supporter :) I got both xbox and wii.
Bloodshed682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bloodshed682
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I love WIi and XBox360 But I will say Wii and Nintendo is always coming up with new great Ideas for games and how to play them. WHen the SP3,Xbox60 and Wii came out Wii was my first choice it was the only one that had good games when the new console war started. LONG LIVE WII!!!!!!
Bloodshed682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bloodshed682
Just want to fix I misspelled Xbox360 I called it Xbox60 so ya just wanted to fix that.
Bloodshed682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bloodshed682
Also misspelled PS3 sorry I'm out of it today.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

*Ow*. I hit my head.

Hynaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hynaboy
Member since 2006 • 327 Posts

I have owned every nintendo console/handheld since the nes (apart from the virtualboy headset) and have no doubt i will buy every ninty console in the future that they bring out. So yeah i am a big Nintendo fan. With that being said I like toconsider myself more of a"game" fan because even though I live nintendo I still buy all the other main systems released and have done since I got the Sega master system back in the day.

At the moment there is a lot of hate for the Wii, but it aint coming from me.I read these boards everyday and have grown tired of people saying "the wii has only a few good games" and"the wii is a joke". There are a lot of good games on the system and most of these people who talk rubbish haven't tried even half of what's available. So short story kinda long.......I love my wii!

07pops07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 07pops07
Member since 2008 • 552 Posts

Just want to fix I misspelled Xbox360 I called it Xbox60 so ya just wanted to fix that.Bloodshed682
you know there is a edit button right?

Mike885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mike885
Member since 2007 • 955 Posts

*standing*

Mike885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mike885

I have owned every nintendo console/handheld since the nes (apart from the virtualboy headset) and have no doubt i will buy every ninty console in the future that they bring out. So yeah i am a big Nintendo fan. With that being said I like toconsider myself more of a"game" fan because even though I live nintendo I still buy all the other main systems released and have done since I got the Sega master system back in the day.

At the moment there is a lot of hate for the Wii, but it aint coming from me.I read these boards everyday and have grown tired of people saying "the wii has only a few good games" and"the wii is a joke". There are a lot of good games on the system and most of these people who talk rubbish haven't tried even half of what's available. So short story kinda long.......I love my wii!

Hynaboy

actually i counted the exlusives that the other two systems have that are at least good to amazing and stopped at 40

Hynaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hynaboy
Member since 2006 • 327 Posts

[QUOTE="Hynaboy"]

Mike885

actually i counted the exlusives that the other two systems have that are at least good to amazing and stopped at 40

I also own a 360 and ps3 and agree there are great games there too. I play all 3 consoles a lot but it drives me crazy these days when it becomes "cool" to knock a system when most havent even tried most of the games that are available. Cheers :)

TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts
Definitly love my Wii, hopefully Nintendo provides another great console in the next gen so I can stick with the brand.
srdjan311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 srdjan311
Member since 2007 • 1247 Posts

haha u have 1 rite here :)

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
I support Ninty, and as such must tell you that you shouldn't use emulators!
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
I own around 30 retail games and the 30 downloadable games so i think i love my wii its more then worth it
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#18 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts

sorry, i have commitment issues. youre still a nice console, wii.

jakehouston88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 jakehouston88
Member since 2009 • 2848 Posts

Stand up if you Love your Wii !

So Yeah, Just wana See how many True Ninty supporters we got here on GS.

LESROU

*sitting*

chargingcable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 chargingcable
Member since 2009 • 225 Posts
hate the wii the gamecube was okay the n64 looks awesome
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I love it but not anymore than other consoles. I have a shared love for my systems and what they offer. Though i would not call myself a true Nintendo supporter yet because i still have a lot of games i need to buy.

Mike885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mike885

[QUOTE="Mike885"]

[QUOTE="Hynaboy"]

Hynaboy

I also own a 360 and ps3 and agree there are great games there too. I play all 3 consoles a lot but it drives me crazy these days when it becomes "cool" to knock a system when most havent even tried most of the games that are available. Cheers :)

wait im sorry, i meant exclusives the other two systems didn't have
squaredude44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 squaredude44
Member since 2009 • 289 Posts

Im a huge Nintendo supporter! I had the Nintendo 64, Gameboy, GAMEBOY Colour, and Gameboy pokemon edition! And now I have a Wii! Still no hate for PS3 though. Wouldn't mind getting one myself!