SSBB online help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kadracor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 kadracor
Member since 2007 • 118 Posts

okay so yesterday i thought of playing brawl for 15 min which turned out to be an hour not even playing the damn game!! i was stuck in the waiting room for an hour waiting for opponents.( anybody that got a solution please post it below.)

oh and if you guys can give me your brawl friend codes that could really help the 1 hour wait

Jelley0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jelley0
Member since 2009 • 1867 Posts

Add friend codes

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Have to add people. The match making is broken.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
There is no saving Brawls online, even if you add friends or by some miracle find a random match, your likely to suffer through catastrophic lag.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

move to the USA... other than that.. i feel bad for you.

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

I made a 3 part video guide which you can use to fix lag not just in brawl, but in anygame.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts
There is no saving Brawls online, even if you add friends or by some miracle find a random match, your likely to suffer through catastrophic lag. Sepewrath
Thats wierd because I was playing a few nights back and I had very little lag, I get far more with other fighters I wont name since its not SW and in all honesty and its more game breaking in them.
wild_slasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 wild_slasher
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

there is basic brawls this time. I got dyings in each brawl. we smash and smash. LOL. my SSBB friend code is: 1977-9870-0981

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
[QUOTE="Sepewrath"]There is no saving Brawls online, even if you add friends or by some miracle find a random match, your likely to suffer through catastrophic lag. SapSacPrime
Thats wierd because I was playing a few nights back and I had very little lag, I get far more with other fighters I wont name since its not SW and in all honesty and its more game breaking in them.

Well lucky you, I have all 3 consoles, I've played SCIV, SFIV, Gears of War, Call of Duty etc all online, I have also played Mario Kart, Mario Strikers, Tri and a couple of other Wii games online and only Brawl has suffered lag. I think I played maybe 2 matches without lag in the 2 years its been out.