Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood: I found 4 mistakes in it!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ultimate-Sonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Ultimate-Sonic
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
1st mistake: Okay when you start the game in Green Hill Zone, after you get off the log-boat thingy, Tails and Sonic have a conversation about the old times at Green Hill Zone, BUT, it was actually at Emerald Hill Zone, not Green Hill Zone! 2nd mistake: In the World Map, you can see that Green Hill Zone is near all the other continents, it's not meant to be near these continents, it's meant to be OUT in the ocean! 3rd mistake: Same thing to the 2nd one, but with Angel Island, because it shouldn't be floating above these continents, it should be in the MIDDLE of the ocean. 4th mistake: Mystic Ruins should look almost like the Sonic Adventure Style, without gases!
The-Legand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 The-Legand
Member since 2009 • 145 Posts

first try to keep this in the sonic chronicals forum, mate.

With the emerald zone thing- in some games it's green hill zone and and some it's emerald zone

KurodaMurasaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 KurodaMurasaki
Member since 2008 • 1670 Posts

first try to keep this in the sonic chronicals forum, mate.

With the emerald zone thing- in some games it's green hill zone and and some it's emerald zone

The-Legand

Yeah... Is it really that exciting to find continuity flaws in a game?

Nintend0-BuDDy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Nintend0-BuDDy
Member since 2008 • 639 Posts

wow, Sega doesn't even know what games their characters come from. Yeah.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I found I think two typos in Platinum...

Avatar image for child_of_lileth
child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 child_of_lileth
Member since 2007 • 4066 Posts

Sonic Chronicles was NON-CANNON to begin with. these msiatkes dont mean aything if they are in that game. Bioware made it, and not Sonic Team. non-cannon games are allowed to mess wit hthe cannon like where characters have been i nthe past and things like that. there's tons of flaws in the story, but it doesn't mean Sonic Team or Sega messed up since Bioware was the team that came up with most of what went on in that game.

Turbo_Burdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Turbo_Burdo
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts

I prefer playing the game rather than seeking out mistakes...but then again that's just me.;)

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
I'll tell you all the biggest mistake the Sonic series has ever made. It was the fact they introduced more characters after tails. It kind of sealed the series fate and it has never recovered...
Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Gohansephiroth
Member since 2005 • 9871 Posts

I'll tell you all the biggest mistake the Sonic series has ever made. It was the fact they introduced more characters after tails. It kind of sealed the series fate and it has never recovered...Raiko101

^This, there are far too many un-important characters in that series now

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts
I'll tell you all the biggest mistake the Sonic series has ever made. It was the fact they introduced more characters after tails. It kind of sealed the series fate and it has never recovered...Raiko101
I second that. The classic sonic games were pure awesomeness, fast, precise and cool. Just like sonic is made to be. Then they put a incredibly long cast just to slow you down...
UnsaidWarning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 UnsaidWarning
Member since 2009 • 231 Posts
I don't know, some of the characters added were pretty cool. I.E. Knuckles and Shadow. They added a lot of rivalry and stuff. Of course Amy and Big and stuff...can't really say...
KurodaMurasaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 KurodaMurasaki
Member since 2008 • 1670 Posts

I believe Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles would've sufficed for great Sonic games... If that is still possible.

Avatar image for EyeShatteredSky
EyeShatteredSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#13 EyeShatteredSky
Member since 2008 • 1510 Posts

1st mistake: Okay when you start the game in Green Hill Zone, after you get off the log-boat thingy, Tails and Sonic have a conversation about the old times at Green Hill Zone, BUT, it was actually at Emerald Hill Zone, not Green Hill Zone! 2nd mistake: In the World Map, you can see that Green Hill Zone is near all the other continents, it's not meant to be near these continents, it's meant to be OUT in the ocean! 3rd mistake: Same thing to the 2nd one, but with Angel Island, because it shouldn't be floating above these continents, it should be in the MIDDLE of the ocean. 4th mistake: Mystic Ruins should look almost like the Sonic Adventure Style, without gases!Ultimate-Sonic

Such things are minor. Just enjoy the game. :?

Me2nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Me2nice
Member since 2008 • 459 Posts
Did that keep you from enjoying the game? If not, then who cares? Plus, Sega didn't make the game.