Shouldn't lakebed temple be flooded?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

videog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 videog
Member since 2011 • 327 Posts

This is kinda stupid topic, but shouldn't the lakebed temple in TP be flooded...? It's open to lake hylia.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts

If one knows a little about science, one would know its possible for air pockets to exist under water as long as something is there to contain the air inside and keep the water out. Kind of like how air exist under a capsized boat if it didn't have water inside the boat to weigh it down or holes in its hull to prevent water from pouring in.. That's how the water temple in TP was built. Zora's must have found a series of caves underwater that had air pockets so they the created a temple within those caves.....

jimwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jimwade
Member since 2006 • 200 Posts

This is kinda stupid topic, but shouldn't the lakebed temple in TP be flooded...? It's open to lake hylia.

videog
How do you think underwater caverns exist?
videog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 videog

[QUOTE="videog"]

jimwade

I dunno I'm just a kid XD

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="jimwade"][QUOTE="videog"]

videog

lmao, I love this response!

Is this the temple with the big switching staircase? I have not played the game in so long.

videog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 videog

[QUOTE="videog"]

[QUOTE="jimwade"] How do you think underwater caverns exist?NaveedLife

lmao, I love this response!

Is this the temple with the big switching staircase? I have not played the game in so long.

yup

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts

[QUOTE="jimwade"][QUOTE="videog"]

videog

Fill a sink up with water. Grab a glass or a see-through cup and a candy wrapper or something small that can float on water. Place whatever your using to float on the water, take that see-through cup or glass, flip it EXACTLY upside down, and with the cup/glass still upside down during the entire process, press it over the wrapper to where the glass it going under the water. If your doing it right, you should see the wrapper floating at the lip of the cup/glass while its upside down underwater due to the air being stuck inside the glass. That's the same way there are places in the water temple that aren't flooded....