should i wait for samurai shodown anthology, or download 2 on vc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nintendorulez13
nintendorulez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 nintendorulez13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts
i want to play them them but dont know if i should wait also how much depth and replay value are there in the games? try and be specific :)
SomeOddGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 SomeOddGuy
Member since 2008 • 1706 Posts

It really depends how patient you are and what type of controls you like using. If you are too impatient for the release of Anthology, then I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind paying $9 for 2.

Though the thing that will make or break Anthology for me is if there is Cla$$ic Controller support. I want to play the game on my Fighting Stick Wii.

The games aren't exactly deep, seeing how these are arcade games you are talking about. There is a fair amount of depth when attempting to master a character, but nothing more really other than the engaging fights. Though what more can you expect from an arcade game? The one thing you should feel safe to know is that since this is an arcade game, there should be plenty of replay value here, especially for multiplayer.

linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 linkyshinks
Member since 2006 • 1332 Posts

Can someone tell me, has it actually been released on US VC? Personally I would get it as I have the joytsick and I cannot be arsed to wait till the end of the year, or possibly even January in the UK for the anthology.

Shodown 2 is a legendary fighter, regarded as one of the best by many. Go to the fighters union and everyone will likely tell you the same. It's second only to FF Mark of the Wolves on Neo Geo.

SomeOddGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 SomeOddGuy
Member since 2008 • 1706 Posts
Unless it comes out tomorrow, it is currently not out in the U.S. I wouldn't mind going out and buying another point card, seeing how I did that with the first one when it came to VC.(Also got the Fighting Stick Wii that day :P )
linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 linkyshinks
Member since 2006 • 1332 Posts
Well it's gone through rating so it's due soon in the US. F knows what is happening with the VC in all regions, it's way beyond a joke now.
Mike1978Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mike1978Smith
Member since 2005 • 2012 Posts
Wait for the anthology. The VC Neo fighters have no options at all. None. Not even control setup.
andrewham7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 andrewham7
Member since 2004 • 440 Posts

Just wait