Should i get a nintendo ds again?? someone help me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Atomicol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Atomicol
Member since 2008 • 110 Posts

Okay, so soul silver and heart gold recently came out, i really wanna ds to play those again and with the poke walker and everything just looks so cool, i might consider getting a ds again but im just scared ill get bored but i remeber pokemon never got boring i havent played since diamond and pearl released witch was a while ago, another thing is can i have pokemon from diamond pearl, and platinum on silver??? thank you

ErgoZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ErgoZelda
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts

Well if you do get a DS I recommend buying the DSi XL, I traded in my DSi for it at GS and got it for $100.00, it's awesome.;)

sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts

Yes. I was never big on the Nintendo DS but I have really gotten into it lately. If your on a budget get a phat DS for about $80 AU or Lite for about $100 AU. If now DSI for $250 AU (after price drop) and $280 for DSI XL.

Im picking up my XL today. Gave my sister my Lite when her Fat broke.

Yes. I believe so. If you mean trading between Gold/Silver and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Im enjoying Pokemon Silver alot considering I am one of the people whining about the series needing change. The Pokewalker extends the game into your world so to speak. I take mine to work with me and rack up extras.