This topic is locked from further discussion.

DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
Scribblenauts, so far what do you think of it? So you can really write ANYTHING? Come on, it must have it limitations. Could you write in machine gun? I mean I did see a video of the Sribblenaut character relentlessly beat a dinosaur with a crowbar. It looks actually pretty good so far. I'm not really a big DS fan but I do have one with a few puzzle games and I wouldn't mind adding this the collection.
destroyerHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 destroyerHHH
Member since 2004 • 772 Posts
It was actually mentioned in an interview that you could write machine gun! And yeah, they say you can write anything apart from proper nouns..... They have this thing program called 'Objectnaut' in which they input object names and describe them or something like that. Its looking to be really good. First day buy for me.
Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts
Could I give him Cloud's Buster Sword? Or the assault rifle from Killzone 2?
TankZorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TankZorz
Member since 2004 • 1836 Posts
If they included a system to add to the items available with wifi this game would be epic. Oh and a level editor is a must.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
i have a feeling ppl are gonna scribble male genital all over the place when they get the game... happened with spore, why not here other than that, it does look like one of the most creative games in a while and im definitely looking forward to it.
myols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 myols
Member since 2007 • 519 Posts

It has potential to be one of the better and more creative games on the DS. Let's hope this game doesn't get plagued with pushed back release dates.

KurodaMurasaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KurodaMurasaki
Member since 2008 • 1670 Posts

It looks interesting... I just hopes it's not as awful or hype-crushing as Drawn to Life.

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

It looks interesting... I just hopes it's not as awful or hype-crushing as Drawn to Life.

KurodaMurasaki

Agreed. Not saying Drawn to Life was a bad game, it just didn't really live up to what I'd expect from it.

It would be cool if they added a feature to where you can add your own items. Like in Drawn to Life you can draw the object, give it's function and it's 'word' for whenever you'd like to use it in game. Doubt they'll have it but it could address peoples desires in having certain objects in game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"]i have a feeling ppl are gonna scribble male genital all over the place when they get the game... happened with spore, why not here other than that, it does look like one of the most creative games in a while and im definitely looking forward to it.skateboard34

Thankfully, you can't type any inappropriate or vulgar things in the game or copyrighted stuff. I want to make god fight a giant crab and a t-rex at the same time. Epic.

don't bring back old threads

Will47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Will47
Member since 2007 • 6824 Posts
Could I give him Cloud's Buster Sword? Or the assault rifle from Killzone 2?Tikicobra
No, it says you can't type in pantented stuff.
oldmanriver1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 oldmanriver1
Member since 2009 • 726 Posts

[QUOTE="skateboard34"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"]i have a feeling ppl are gonna scribble male genital all over the place when they get the game... happened with spore, why not here other than that, it does look like one of the most creative games in a while and im definitely looking forward to it.munchlax99

Thankfully, you can't type any inappropriate or vulgar things in the game or copyrighted stuff. I want to make god fight a giant crab and a t-rex at the same time. Epic.

don't bring back old threads

whats wrong with bringing the odd thread back every once in awhile?

Avatar image for TehAwesomePwner
TehAwesomePwner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#13 TehAwesomePwner
Member since 2009 • 158 Posts

Because now there's bigger threads to talk about this on. Like my Scribblenauts Countdown Thread with 5 pages.