This topic is locked from further discussion.

bmaick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bmaick
Member since 2007 • 374 Posts
This game will have DLC?
Or is going to be like the first one, incomplete?
I want to know, please help me, i want to buy it, with the condition if only have DLC.
Guntrix50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Guntrix50
Member since 2007 • 215 Posts

maybe

i heard GH4 wii will have DLC, so Rockband prolly will

dont get ur hopes up tho

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

"While we didn't get into nitty-gritty details, I was assured by representatives of Harmonix at E3 this year that the Wii version of Rock Band 2 will be a much more competitive product.

It was understood that this extended to things like downloadable content and online play. While I can't be sure that Rock Band 2 for Wii will have absolutely everything that its next-gen counterparts are packing onto the disc, it's certainly not going to be as disappointing, feature-wise, as the Wii version of the original."

Source

as for Guitar Hero: World Tour -- it will have downloadable content, online, music creator and a Mii mode.

masprague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 masprague
Member since 2006 • 614 Posts

Its pretty much decided that if you are a Wii only owner, or one that prefers to play rhythm games on the wii, GH:WT is the clear winner..

actaully I think that GH:WT will be win on any system, I mean come on RB2, more like track pack.

RodJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 RodJR
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
i always liked to view Guitar Hero as an arcade game while Rock Band is the simulatio when it comes to music games. i prefer the simulated path of pre-GH3 games and Rock Band so i'm more hyped about Rock Band 2's inclusion of DLC. However, I'll still pick up GH4 just because of the silliness in the difficulty.
randomguy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 randomguy15
Member since 2008 • 1981 Posts
i heard it will have 2 modest mouse songs, effin awesome. their underated.