resident evil 4 wii edition - chicago typewriter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Prosach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Prosach
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

and canyou tell me excatly how to unlock it is it assignment ada then seperate ways, or can i just play seperate ways once and have it in the main game thanks you...... oh and how long did it take you to get the handcannon thanks

xplay666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xplay666
Member since 2005 • 79 Posts
I'm positive you have to beat assignment ada. Then you can buy it from the merchant. Atleast that's how it was it the gc version. I haven't finished assignment ada and seperate ways on the wii version though.
creepy_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 creepy_mike
Member since 2007 • 1092 Posts

Playing through Separate Ways unlocks the CT for the main quest whether you've played Assignment Ada or not. AA simply unlocks it for SW, which would probably make the latter much easier, but it isn't necessary.

Also, I didn't bother with the Hand Cannon, because the CT is literally the only weapon I need. That, and I can't seem to get more than two stars on any stage in mercenaries.:x

Prosach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Prosach
what is the latter? and i know i heard youliterally have to play mercs 2,000 times just to unlock it i mean goddamn what ever happened to codes ya know, anyways thanks dude
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

Also, I didn't bother with the Hand Cannon, because the CT is literally the only weapon I need. That, and I can't seem to get more than two stars on any stage in mercenaries.:x

creepy_mike

No offense... but that is kind of pathetic...

creepy_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 creepy_mike
Member since 2007 • 1092 Posts

No problem.

Oh, and by "the latter" I meant Separate Ways, because earlier in the sentence I had mentioned it after Assignment Ada. Hence, SW = latter, and AA = former.

Prosach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Prosach
ok, thanks
spartan----117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 spartan----117
Member since 2006 • 5255 Posts

Getting the handcannon on the GC was so much harder :(

i got it on the wii fairly easy because it took me so many trys on the GC

Simply run around without killing anyone and get all the time, then lure then all together and never let your kill count combo restart

spartan----117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 spartan----117
Member since 2006 • 5255 Posts
[QUOTE="helium_flash"][QUOTE="creepy_mike"]

creepy_mike

No offense... but that is kind of pathetic...

No offense, but calling someone pathetic and expecting them not to take offense is kind of of tactless. :|

>.>

ilikerome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 ilikerome
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
so exactly what part of the seperate ways misson does teh chicago typewriter become available?? ive beaten assighnment ada and i still havent found the chicago typewriter at any merchant from teh start of seperate ways up until teh point were you see the first house that you must rescue sera when they caryy him off to a further point.. i still havent found the chicago typewriter, can you help me?