Resident Evil 4.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rougehunter66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rougehunter66
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
What an awesome game. I never played it on gc, but I can imagine how good it must've been back then. Just one question though. Was it just me, or did everyone else spend hours trying to manouever the camera to look down Ashleys shirt? Anyone?
yonnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yonnex
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts
Haha wait till you finish it!! the second time you play she gets a much better outfit!!! :D
omgadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 omgadam
Member since 2006 • 432 Posts
Awesome game!! I loved it, and Wii made the control so much more tight!
rougehunter66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rougehunter66
I know! Thats the one I was talking about. Then I thought special 2 would be like a bikini or something, but I pissed myself laughing when I saw what it was. *edit. Without the Wii controls, it would've been much harder to shoot them in the Kneecaps or face. I think it helped a lot.
Severed_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Severed_Hand
Member since 2007 • 3402 Posts
RE4 was the first game i played of the series and it currently my favourite Wii game. it is amazing! unlock the PRL, it's uber pwnage.
andrew_lynch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 andrew_lynch
Member since 2004 • 111 Posts
I bought RE4 two nights ago. It's my first time playing the game, it's incredible. I'm at chapter 3-1 right now. And what's PRL?
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

Haha wait till you finish it!! the second time you play she gets a much better outfit!!! :Dyonnex

This thread just took an unexpected turn. :| I've only played some of it on GC, I really should get around to buying the Wii version and beating it.

Daxol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Daxol
Member since 2006 • 107 Posts

Hah love that game, hmm about manouvering the camera to look down Ashley's skirt there's only one place to do it. Equip a rifle with scope and climb the tall stairs in the village just where there's that sacrifice thing where you find the yellow catseye, once you kill the bad guys make her stay in the upper part and jump down. Use the scope to look down Ashley's skirt ;)

lulu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lulu52
Member since 2005 • 1173 Posts
I beat the game on GC and it was amazing, I can't imagine how awesome it must be on Wii.
Severed_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Severed_Hand
Plagas Removal Laser! woot! you unlock it after you beat the Professional difficulty... which is unlocked after you beat Normal difficulty.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

Hah love that game, hmm about manouvering the camera to look down Ashley's skirt there's only one place to do it. Equip a rifle with scope and climb the tall stairs in the village just where there's that sacrifice thing where you find the yellow catseye, once you kill the bad guys make her stay in the upper part and jump down. Use the scope to look down Ashley's skirt ;)

Daxol

"Shirt" not "Skirt" and my god did you like perfect this technique or something? :|

Avatar image for battalionwars13
battalionwars13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 battalionwars13
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts
[QUOTE="Daxol"]

Duckman5

"Shirt" not "Skirt" and my god did you like perfect this technique or something? :|

wouldnt it be up her skirt ?

instead of down her skirt

Severed_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Severed_Hand

Daxol

hahaha... hmmm never tried that.

when you get to the part where you have to shoot the 3locks off Ashley from the second floor platform, make sure you shoot only the top and middle lock. then she will bend over in a weak attempt to pull the last one off herself. if your using the special costume and have a sniper rifle, you can get a nice shot of the puppies. :lol:

grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#14 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
i love re4, did not do the camera thing, but when you have to catch her if you look up she calls you a pervert! its really funny, b/c when that happened i thought there was a enemy behind her so i looked up and she called me a perv :(
Severed_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Severed_Hand
the only time Ashley yelled "pervert!" was when i got knocked over bya large guy with the hammerand i fell backwards under her.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#16 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts

the only time Ashley yelled "pervert!" was when i got knocked over bya large guy with the hammerand i fell backwards under her.Severed_Hand

:lol: your chain strat sounds cool :)

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

What an awesome game. I never played it on gc, but I can imagine how good it must've been back then. Just one question though. Was it just me, or did everyone else spend hours trying to manouever the camera to look down Ashleys shirt? Anyone?rougehunter66

Haha i never spent the time to look down her shirt but i did get a pick of her underwear. hehe lol. good times.

Linkthedueler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 Linkthedueler
Member since 2003 • 4389 Posts

Haha wait till you finish it!! the second time you play she gets a much better outfit!!! :Dyonnex

I love how when you fall down sometimes she accuses you of looking up her skirt lol. RE4 is awsome...

Nick-42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nick-42
Member since 2006 • 1786 Posts
O.o...
Gangans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Gangans
Member since 2007 • 1273 Posts
[QUOTE="Daxol"]

Severed_Hand

when you get to the part where you have to shoot the 3locks off Ashley from the second floor platform, make sure you shoot only the top and middle lock. then she will bend over in a weak attempt to pull the last one off herself. if your using the special costume and have a sniper rifle, you can get a nice shot of the puppies. :lol:

So many sick little puppies around here, perving on a 15 yeard old virtual chick.

Avatar image for EndlessPunisher
EndlessPunisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EndlessPunisher
Member since 2005 • 1390 Posts
[QUOTE="Severed_Hand"][QUOTE="Daxol"]

Gangans

So many sick little puppies around here, perving on a 15 yeard old virtual chick.

Thats actually prolly a reason people love this game, rofl, anyway with all honesty ive never tried doing that...probably wont, although I have to admit the mini skirt is distracting ;).
Gangans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gangans
Member since 2007 • 1273 Posts
[QUOTE="Gangans"][QUOTE="Severed_Hand"][QUOTE="Daxol"]

EndlessPunisher

Thats actually prolly a reason people love this game, rofl, anyway with all honesty ive never tried doing that...probably wont, although I have to admit the mini skirt is distracting ;).

Just great now you all gave me an idea. I'm gonna have to try it, are her breasts really modelled beneath that skimpy outfit? I wanna see some nipplage.

Kojo222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kojo222
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts
U guys r joking, right?
lewisg1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lewisg1212
Member since 2005 • 1698 Posts
[QUOTE="EndlessPunisher"][QUOTE="Gangans"][QUOTE="Severed_Hand"][QUOTE="Daxol"]

Gangans

Just great now you all gave me an idea. I'm gonna have to try it, are her breasts really modelled beneath that skimpy outfit? I wanna see some nipplage.

LMFAO! someone needs a girlfriend..:P
standcm12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 standcm12
Member since 2005 • 1121 Posts
anyone recommend buying this game if you have played through most of it already on the PS2?
yonnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 yonnex
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts
Yes buy it now!!! the graphics on the ps2 version are crap and controls for the Wii are the best ever in this game
rougehunter66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rougehunter66

Gangans

She's actually 20. Leon says so. I'm almost up to the part with the locks, so I'll try that strat then. oooh yeah.
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#28 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts

It is a great game. I didn't bother doing the shirt thing, though. :|

If you want to watch stuff like that, people post that on Gametrailers.

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts

Was it just me, or did everyone else spend hours trying to manouever the camera to look down Ashleys shirt? Anyone?rougehunter66

Hah. This game's coming in the mail today for me and I guess I'll be trying to do that LMAO (joking)

Ooh and 800th post!!

marth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 marth678
Member since 2004 • 582 Posts
lol nice ive tried so many times to look at ashely, but she does have nice physics
diablo_human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 diablo_human
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts
When ashley has different costumes on, she doesn't shout pervert or anything when you zoon in on her, or fall underneath her, cos she has no skirt on at the time, now that's depth ^^
Redeemer8387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Redeemer8387
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Severed_Hand"][QUOTE="Daxol"]

Gangans

15! She told me she was 18! Great! NowI'm going to have Chris Hanson coming after me with a camera crew!
Redeemer8387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Redeemer8387
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="EndlessPunisher"][QUOTE="Gangans"][QUOTE="Severed_Hand"][QUOTE="Daxol"]

Gangans

Dude, They didn't design the characters that way. You will probably like this though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pHkk1sjjFc

I felt sorry for ya, no girlfriend and all!! XD