RE4 Wii regions. Violence toned down?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RE4WiiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RE4WiiGirl
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts

Ive heard that certain regions have had their versions of RE4 toned down a bit with the violence. I live in Aus so I hae the PAL version I think. Am i missing anything from my game?

I have finished it so you can use examples of violence in your game you think I might not have.

jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts

No, i'm from Australia as well.

We have all of the gore. The only places that got turned down gore were Germany and Japan.

RE4WiiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RE4WiiGirl
I just saw in another thread thatSalazar spat on Leon and his face melted. I never saw that in my game though?
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
I just saw in another thread thatSalazar spat on Leon and his face melted. I never saw that in my game though?RE4WiiGirl
I have the GC Limited Edition version that only got released in AU with a special features disc, and I never saw that either...was the dude just pulling your finger?
damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts
Well I've never heard about salazar spitting on leons face but when those bugs vomit acid on your face and you get killed your whole face melts and its fully shown in detail so i dont see why they would cut something like that out.
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
Well I've never heard about salazar spitting on leons face but when those bugs vomit acid on your face and you get killed your whole face melts and its fully shown in detail so i dont see why they would cut something like that out.damaster101
Indeed. I've never heard anything about the Salazar spitting on your face part...:? I'd say it's not true. Bogus.
jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts

Well I've never heard about salazar spitting on leons face but when those bugs vomit acid on your face and you get killed your whole face melts and its fully shown in detail so i dont see why they would cut something like that out.damaster101

I never saw that.. i guess i never died there..

damn!

RE4WiiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RE4WiiGirl

Yeh sorry thats what it was the bugs!! You mean the things that looked like spiders when your trying to shoot Salazar?

KingKoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 KingKoop
Member since 2005 • 4268 Posts

[QUOTE="damaster101"]Well I've never heard about salazar spitting on leons face but when those bugs vomit acid on your face and you get killed your whole face melts and its fully shown in detail so i dont see why they would cut something like that out.RE4WiiGirl

Yeh sorry thats what it was the bugs!! You mean the things that looked like spiders when your trying to shoot Salazar?

No Ithink he means the part where you're being chased by the giant bugs where you're in kinda like the prison bit with cells and stuff, in the castle just affter Ashley gets captured.

damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts

[QUOTE="damaster101"]Well I've never heard about salazar spitting on leons face but when those bugs vomit acid on your face and you get killed your whole face melts and its fully shown in detail so i dont see why they would cut something like that out.RE4WiiGirl

I don't think they are there when your fighting Salazer(your probably right),but the first time you fight them is when you go into that Sewer/jail area in the castle just after Ashley is taken from you and they start turning invisible and climbing walls.

Edit: Yeah KingKoop has got it right^^^