"The Moon" in nintendo power

This topic is locked from further discussion.

guyguyguy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 0

#1 guyguyguy1234
Member since 2004 • 968 Posts
a few months ago nintendo power put that moon thing in. I never heard what it was. Can someone fill me in on the results?
randomguy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 randomguy15
Member since 2008 • 1981 Posts
It was about the new castlevania Dawn of Ecclesia, pretty boring cover story.
Conroi58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Conroi58
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts
Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

It was a hoax! a lil late for april fools!

Oh and they do still have the posted dude! But um..............its a book now! pretty good though!

RE4WiiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RE4WiiGirl
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts
It looked to me like the moon from Moonview Highway in Mario Kart to me lol. But I dont know what that has to do with anything new? Ah well
SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts

Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.Conroi58

Ok ok....one question: WHAT ARE YOU ON?!

Nintendo Power is a very reliable source. Don't bash them because they are not an online website that can be updated whenever...they are a magazine, which means that they finish the magazine before this junk is on the internet, but by the time it gets out to subscribers, the news is out. I still like Nintendo Power. They give a lot of info on the games that I don't see on the internet. Their reviews are not biased...by a longshot. They gave Okami, what a 7 or 7.5, Gamespot gave it a 9. They review a game on how good it is, and they don't compare a FPS to another one on another system. They don't put down a game for "not being Halo" or something along the lines of that. So, ok stop subscribing, its your choice, but I think you should keep your subscription.

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

[QUOTE="Conroi58"]Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.SoraX64

Ok ok....one question: WHAT ARE YOU ON?!

Nintendo Power is a very reliable source. Don't bash them because they are not an online website that can be updated whenever...they are a magazine, which means that they finish the magazine before this junk is on the internet, but by the time it gets out to subscribers, the news is out. I still like Nintendo Power. They give a lot of info on the games that I don't see on the internet. Their reviews are not biased...by a longshot. They gave Okami, what a 7 or 7.5, Gamespot gave it a 9. They review a game on how good it is, and they don't compare a FPS to another one on another system. They don't put down a game for "not being Halo" or something along the lines of that. So, ok stop subscribing, its your choice, but I think you should keep your subscription.

I myself would rather trust asking my mom if a games good before relying on Nintnedo powers review of it. I can't blame Conroi for thinking the way he does because I've seen my friends Nintendo power giving Mario party a perfect score and that was the second I closed the book.

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
uh...they gave mario party a 7.5 last time i checked...and I actually liked that game. You can't get angry at somebody for their opinions
Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts

Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.Conroi58

But what other magazine has an interview with Strong Bad?

Durhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 Durhamster
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

[QUOTE="Conroi58"]Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.Jakendo

But what other magazine has an interview with Strong Bad?

Ones that are just as desparate to have people to interview:)

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts

They did reveal Mega Man 9 and Castlevania Judgement first hand in the same edition.

get-some-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 get-some-pie
Member since 2008 • 724 Posts

I agree

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

Did they not just reveal Castlevania(Wii and DS) and Megaman 9? It's actually starting to get really good now, nothing to complain about.

ineedmoney555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ineedmoney555
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts

[QUOTE="Conroi58"]Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.Wintry_Flutist

They did reveal Mega Man 9 and Castlevania Judgement first hand in the same edition.

exactly, i wonder what the reveal in the next issue will be.

Conroi58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Conroi58
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts
[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]

[QUOTE="Conroi58"]Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.ineedmoney555

The issue after castlevania has MadWorld.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#16 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts
Need I remind everyone, this topic is about 'The Moon', not the debate over whether or not NP is any good.
ineedmoney555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ineedmoney555
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts
[QUOTE="ineedmoney555"][QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]

[QUOTE="Conroi58"]Nintendo Power is so worthless now. They get no good exclusives and every month they claim they have a huge exclusive announcement which ends up being Castlevania and MadWorld. The reviews have always been biased. Also ever since that new company took over and they have Chris Slate or whatever it lost all it's comedy, and they got rid of the poster. I am letting my subscription run out, I have one more issue coming.Conroi58

The issue after castlevania has MadWorld.

the one where they are hinting at revealing a new game. and they were joking about kingdom hearts and mother three

Wiitendo64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Wiitendo64
Member since 2006 • 2553 Posts
I actually looked for hours trying to find something in the moon, and the next month they reveal that it's just the word "Castlevania" but shrinked about 20000x. That just peeved me off so much that I pi##ed out blood. ...wait that's not a good thing at all is it? :?