Question about unlocking Zoroark in Black & White

This topic is locked from further discussion.

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

So I'm in Castelia City, got there last night and beat the Gym this morning. I went and talked to the guy and put the password in to unlock the Relocator. I'm planning on getting Victini, Zorua and Zoroark later tonight after I get home from work.

I just wanted to know if we're only required to transfer one of Raikou, Entei and Suicune or do we have to transfer all three of them to get Zoroark? On Serebii it says if we transfer Raikou we'll see Entei, transfer Entei we'll see Suicune and transfer Suicune we'll see Raikou. Then when we attack we'll see Zoroark. So do we just need to transfer one of them depending on which form we want to see Zoroark change from? If that's the case I'll probly just transfer one of my Entei's so I can see Suicune since it's my favorite of the three. And also once we transfer them are we able to get them back or are theystuck on Black and White once transfered?

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

You only need one and you won't be able to get it off your 5th gen cartridges.

Knight-Owl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 Knight-Owl
Member since 2008 • 690 Posts
Oh ok well that sucks :| Thank you for you help though. He's at work that's why I'm repling for him :P
DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts

Hey another question. Zoroark has to be attacked by the dogs? I mean, I have them at lvl 100 and with one attack Zoroark would be dead. I was hoping to make it appear with a shiny dog, and then switch to a weaker pokemon to fight and capture it.

deathofaninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 deathofaninja
Member since 2007 • 2075 Posts

Hey another question. Zoroark has to be attacked by the dogs? I mean, I have them at lvl 100 and with one attack Zoroark would be dead. I was hoping to make it appear with a shiny dog, and then switch to a weaker pokemon to fight and capture it.

DealRogers
What level is Zoroark when he appears?
J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

@Pixel-Perfect: Ok cool, thanks. I was right then.

@Knight-Owl: Thanks for replying for me :)

@deathofaninja: Serebii says it's level 25. Link, http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/relocator.shtml