Pokemon Series to "Evolve" in 2013 + Big Announcement coming Jan 8th.

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4954 posts) -

Pokemon Battle Revolution 2

metroidfood

#52 Posted by moltenix (2487 posts) -

I'd take PBR2 over something like PokePark U. :P

#53 Posted by huff2k (241 posts) -

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/07/pokemon-rainbow-for-nintendo-3ds-and-pokemon-wii-u-application-being-revealed-tomorrow/

there u have it.

#54 Posted by moltenix (2487 posts) -

Pokemon Rainbow for 3DS?!

I would have no objections to such a game! :o

Dang, if that turns out to be true (or something equally good), that might make me feel better for having to wake up to start a new semester tomorrow. :P

#55 Posted by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

Pokemon Rainbow? I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

That being said, this seems like the most likely of all the rumors, though I doubt any of them are actually accurate.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
#56 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

If Pokemon Rainbow is true,it was bound to happen sometime.

#57 Posted by spike6958 (6600 posts) -
It sounds awesome, I'd be happy if this is true. Just 10 and a half hours to go.
#58 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12833 posts) -

PokeKart for Wii U and 3DS.

Callin it.

#59 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4954 posts) -

POKEMON X AND POKEMON Y

WORLDWIDE OCTOBER RELEASE

3D

SIXTH GEN

IT'S HERE

IT'S FINALLY HERE

FSDIUGNMSGSFJGNMSF

#60 Posted by Moloch121 (677 posts) -

Oh man it was pretty! Please tell me someone was recording it!

EDIT: Looks like Nintendo/Gamefreak already uploaded their demo!I'm rewatching it over and over!

Avatar image for Lebowski__basic
#61 Posted by Lebowski__basic (1252 posts) -
I wonder if X and Y will have Pokemon from the first four generations?
#62 Posted by funsohng (29841 posts) -

EDIT: Looks like Nintendo/Gamefreak already uploaded their demo!I'm rewatching it over and over!

Moloch121
the link is dead now it seems
#63 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4954 posts) -
I wonder if X and Y will have Pokemon from the first four generations?Lebowski__basic
The trailer showed 1st gen pokemon like Pikachu, Psyduck, and Dratini. I'm sure more will be available.
#64 Posted by funsohng (29841 posts) -
I wonder if X and Y will have Pokemon from the first four generations?Lebowski__basic
The trailer showed previous gen Pokemons, so yes, I think it will. But hopefully they are more like 5th gen in terms of availability.
#65 Posted by zassimick (10374 posts) -
Loving the starters and although the graphics aren't incredible they do look good. I'm so ready for this; currently trying to decide if I want to go on media blackout for the game(s) or do my research and plan a team in advance, one that I know I'll like.
#66 Posted by moltenix (2487 posts) -

I have a feeling this might be one of those generations with fewer new Pokemon (like Gold/Silver).

I can't imagine them coming up with another 150+ new ones for these games. Not that they couldn't have, it just feels too soon imo.

A decent amount of new ones + a good mix of old ones + new region + 3D graphics + 3DS features + some new features in general

Avatar image for Soulreavercross
#67 Posted by Soulreavercross (19890 posts) -

[QUOTE="Moloch121"]

funsohng

the link is dead now it seems

This news article has a working video of the trailer

Avatar image for Soulreavercross
#68 Posted by Soulreavercross (19890 posts) -
Loving the starters and although the graphics aren't incredible they do look good. I'm so ready for this; currently trying to decide if I want to go on media blackout for the game(s) or do my research and plan a team in advance, one that I know I'll like. Zassimick
The grass starter looks so awful, the fire too cute. Water looks decent
#69 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4988 posts) -
I'm really disappointed with the graphics but other than that, finally a 3D pokemon game. It also says global release October 2013, so I'm assuming they're not going to do their usual release in Japan and let everyone else wait an unreasonable amount of time.
Avatar image for Lebowski__basic
#70 Posted by Lebowski__basic (1252 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zassimick"]Loving the starters and although the graphics aren't incredible they do look good. I'm so ready for this; currently trying to decide if I want to go on media blackout for the game(s) or do my research and plan a team in advance, one that I know I'll like. Soulreavercross
The grass starter looks so awful, the fire too cute. Water looks decent

I hope we don't have to wait long to see their evolutions. That will help decide, along with their move set, which starter I choose. So far my favorite grass starter has been Turtwig and have stuck to water for all other games.