ntmelanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By ntmelanson
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

Pokemon fans, in Sun and Moon episode 90, Poipole and Ash parted ways after her home was restored and she was able to live happily with the other Poipole and Naganedel, it was sad for us once we watched this episode in the US English Dub, but thankfully, Ash’s Naganadel did return in Sun and Moon episode 140, which did air in Japan, and Naganadel joined Ash for his full battle against Kukui, so for Pokemon fans, I would love for you to convince them to make Ash's released team of the 6 Pokemon that's said goodbye to Ash:

1. Butterfree: Moves: Tackle, Sleep Powder, Whirlwind and Stun Spore. Ability: Tinted Lens.

2. Pidgeot: Moves: Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind and Double-Edge. Ability: Keen Eye.

3. Lapras: Moves: Ice Beam and Water Gun. Ability: Water Absorb.

4. Ash-Greninja: Moves: Double Team, Cut, Aerial Ace and Water Shuriken. Ability: Battle Bond.

5. Goodra: Moves: Rain Dance, Bide, Dragon Pulse and Ice Beam. Ability: Hydration.

6. Naganadel: Moves: Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, X-Scissor and Sludge Bomb. Ability: Beast Boost.

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

That sounds like it could be a pretty good idea. I missed the episodes where he released Pidgot and Lapras but I do remember the one where he released Butterfree and also the one where he almost released Pikachu.

Oddly enough I'm currently attempting to do an all bug Pokemon team run in Pokemon X, so far I've got Vivion, Metapod, and Kakuna on my team. Won't be too long until I have a Butterfree of my own. (Not the first time I've used one but still...)

ntmelanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ntmelanson

@blazepanzer24: Thanks. And I wish you luck on you're bug run.

ntmelanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ntmelanson

@blazepanzer24: By the way, the episode Pidgeot was released is "Pallet Party Panic!", and the episode Lapras was released is "Viva Las Lapras".