pokemon diamond shiny pokemon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

naruto_chao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 naruto_chao
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i want a shiny pikachu but cant find one can someone help me find the easiest way to find shiny pokemon?:shock:
RPGfan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 RPGfan5
Member since 2009 • 144 Posts
Sorry but there is no easy way to find them. They are very rare and are extremely hard to find.
Dj_Raw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Dj_Raw
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I Have one. Egg Hatched too. I dont like that wussy rat, so im willing to trade for something good. Its level 1. and male. What are you willing to offer? im looking for a good nature garchomp,Salamence,Dragonite,Latios, or Electivire
pigeontoes21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 pigeontoes21
Member since 2007 • 30 Posts
There is a technique called chaining that is kind of complicated, but could get you a shiny pikachu faster. Check it out.
crispyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 crispyo
Member since 2005 • 1801 Posts
the easiest way to find a shiny is with the pokeradar, but it can only be done with wild pokemon in a big patch of grass. any other one, you're going to have to do the breeding method, which i honestly don't think is worth it, you could be doing it everyday for a year and still no luck. luckily for you, pikachu can be found in a decent size patch of grass in the trophy garden, except you'd have to wait for the day it appears. heres a video guide of how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV9XSMHztsA once you learn how to do it and get the hang of it, you'll be able to find and catch shinies easy. i've about 15 from this method.
ramboturd72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 ramboturd72
Member since 2008 • 3514 Posts

There is a technique called chaining that is kind of complicated, but could get you a shiny pikachu faster. Check it out.pigeontoes21

This is pretty much what I've heard too. Try youtubing it and see if you can find a video explaining how to do it.

Me2nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Me2nice
Member since 2008 • 459 Posts

1. There is no "Easy way"

2. You could try chaining, a process in which you fight the same pokemon over and over using the Pokeradar with the odds of getting ashiny getting better each time (up to a certain point, which I believe is 1 out of 40). Check Wikipedia for more info.

3. You could try catching a shiny and breeding a copy of it using the daycare center .If one parent is shiny, the cahnce of getting another one is about 1 out of 64 I believe. Check Wikipedia.org for more info.

codeman5533

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 codeman5533
Member since 2005 • 186 Posts
poke-radar chaining
Avatar image for CrazyKilljoy117
CrazyKilljoy117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 CrazyKilljoy117
Member since 2006 • 1073 Posts
It's all random and very rare. I caught a shiny Unown 'O' and I traded it to my friend for a shiny ditto :D
Voltron12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Voltron12
Member since 2009 • 81 Posts
You could give the Wifi trading center a try.(sorry the name escapes me)
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

In the many years that I've been playing pokemon games, I've only came across one shiny, which was a linoon (or however it's spelled)

these things are just unbelievably hard to come by (unless you have action replay) so if you don't mind a "non-legit" shiny pikachu, get AR

MetaKnight50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 MetaKnight50
Member since 2008 • 3533 Posts
Poke-radar-ing
Snrm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Snrm007
Member since 2009 • 268 Posts
Hmm this thred has helped me i might just try chaining i have never caught 1 shiny at all!