Original Wii games with lots of Unlockables/Collectibles?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mystery323x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mystery323x
Member since 2005 • 1381 Posts

So I am getting a bit sick and know in a few days I will probably just be laying around and I am in the mood for a good Wii game. I am looking for something that has a lot of Unlockables and or Collectibles. I already played Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, New Super Mario bros and No More heroes 1.

I don't really mind what type of game it is, I would love a RPG but any genre will do. Thanks for the suggestions!

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

The first thing that comes to mind is Muramasa. It's a gorgeous side-scrolling RPG with...hundreds (?) Of unique swords/abilities to collect.

mystery323x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mystery323x

Im going to have to look into that tomorrow. Thanks!

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

@mystery323x: You like rpgs, gathering collectables and loot? Get Xenoblade Chronicles. To it wasn't just the best game made for the Wii, it's one of my favorite games of all time. It's kind of hard to get your hands on and it's kind of expensive, but if you can get it, it's truly a masterpiece.

Also, if you have or are getting a new 3DS, it's being ported to that in April so you could just wait for that.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

metroid prime trilogy...

finding all the missles expansions, chozo lore, and scanning all the objects....good luck :)

finding and discovering all the type of fish is cool in endless ocean.... an open world ocean exploration game.

mystery323x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mystery323x

I may pick up someone wii plus games on craigslist. I don't need another Wii but the games they have with it are the more uncommon games (Xenoblade, Metroid Trilogy, Last Story, Phantom Brave, and more).