ordered guitar hero 3 online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TylerSilvius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TylerSilvius
Member since 2005 • 1326 Posts

me and my mom's boyfriend went out on boxing day and tried to find ourselves guitar hero 3. This was a mistake. the malls were busier than on christmas eve. and of course guitar hero soldout at every store. so we returned home and ordered it onkline and it said it would arrive in 3-5 business days boxing day was like 2 weeks ago and we still havent recieved it shold i be panicing or am i overexcited for it?

Benno2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Benno2000
Member since 2004 • 428 Posts

why are you asking us? send an email to whoever you ordered it from?

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

They are notshipping any more copies until the mono issue is fixed. I believe the stereo versions are shipping January 21st, so you'll have to wait until then.

phobos8u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 phobos8u
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts

They are notshipping any more copies until the mono issue is fixed. I believe the stereo versions are shipping January 21st, so you'll have to wait until then.

Rocky32189

Thats not entirely true.... I special orderd it from Hastings about a week ago, picked it up yesterday. I have not really checked to see if its in mono or stereo lol, with my setup I couldnt tell the diff :P

Beanoooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Beanoooo
Member since 2007 • 271 Posts
I just bought Gh3 wii of Redoctance.com ...... It still has Mono sound. It wont be fixed till later this Jan. Even if you order from a new stock of them. They are not fixed. If you cant wait order it from Redoctance. If you can just wait