Old Games that will be more fun........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GoDsSoN770

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GoDsSoN770
Member since 2004 • 964 Posts
starfox64 is definately on the list, i loved playing multiplayer on that game, imagine enhancing it with the revmote making it even more fun, and online multiplayer would b cool, also waverace would be cool wit the revmote 
GG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GG7
Member since 2003 • 3057 Posts
[QUOTE="GoDsSoN770"]starfox64 is definately on the list, i loved playing multiplayer on that game, imagine enhancing it with the revmote making it even more fun, and online multiplayer would b cool, also waverace would be cool wit the revmote 

I don't believe they plan to enhance the old games for the new controller. I could be wrong, but knowing Nintendo, they are just going to make them downloadable in EXACTLY THE SAME format and feature set they had on the original system.
Avatar image for spartan00787645
spartan00787645

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 spartan00787645
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts
dude i agree with u.even though i still like halo i think nintendo in my eyes is going to dominate,and for once nintendo is doing something great.(the controller)
Yuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Yuggs
Member since 2003 • 3375 Posts

I don't believe they plan to enhance the old games for the new controller. I could be wrong, but knowing Nintendo, they are just going to make them downloadable in EXACTLY THE SAME format and feature set they had on the original system. GG7

You are more than likely incorrect. Even though it's not much evidence, Nintendo did show a girl apparently making Mario jump with the Revolution controller by flicking her wrist in the controller's TGS presentation video.

It's doubtful that they won't adapt the old games for the new control scheme.

Animal_Cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Animal_Cracker
Member since 2006 • 85 Posts
Not enough information so far really. It's a "I guess we're going to have to wait and see" situation.
IhateMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IhateMario
Member since 2005 • 1332 Posts

[QUOTE="GG7"] I don't believe they plan to enhance the old games for the new controller. I could be wrong, but knowing Nintendo, they are just going to make them downloadable in EXACTLY THE SAME format and feature set they had on the original system. Yuggs

You are more than likely incorrect. Even though it's not much evidence, Nintendo did show a girl apparently making Mario jump with the Revolution controller by flicking her wrist in the controller's TGS presentation video.

Adapting the games means that they have to made them again, I think that that part of the video was to explain the idea of the new controller, not to say that old games will have a new controller, but that's just my idea... maybe I'm wrong, who knows?

Yuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Yuggs
Member since 2003 • 3375 Posts
[QUOTE="Yuggs"]

[QUOTE="GG7"] I don't believe they plan to enhance the old games for the new controller. I could be wrong, but knowing Nintendo, they are just going to make them downloadable in EXACTLY THE SAME format and feature set they had on the original system. IhateMario

You are more than likely incorrect. Even though it's not much evidence, Nintendo did show a girl apparently making Mario jump with the Revolution controller by flicking her wrist in the controller's TGS presentation video.

Adapting the games means that they have to made them again, I think that that part of the video was to explain the idea of the new controller, not to say that old games will have a new controller, but that's just my idea... maybe I'm wrong, who knows?

They wouldn't have to make the old games again just to adapt them to the controller. Maybe you are indeed wrong, it's more than likely. 

XPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XPE
Member since 2005 • 655 Posts
goldeneye 64, no slow down when alot of mines go off :)
M_Karter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 M_Karter
Member since 2006 • 410 Posts
bump