Official Metroid Prime Hunters thread (GS score, questions, friend codes etc)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OS_NEDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#651 OS_NEDM
Member since 2006 • 34 Posts

how are you supposed to beat cheaters? O.o

Tell me now.... i know it sounds noobish

oh! my mph code is 3823-2315-3339 what yours?

kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#652 kriptonzz
Member since 2004 • 3637 Posts

Sure, I added you in, mine is in my blog header.

Heeeere we go.

First folks, is the weavel cheater, he picks combat hallall the time. Usually, a weavel cheat will head straight into the small passageway (sometimes ignoring you and all items) and you'll see him trying to jump into a wall. Fire. Put the pressure on the cheat, tough guy is either going to stubbornly flee from you (jumping into alt form, in order to get split health), let himself get shot to death while he desperately hopes he'll get into the wall, or may turn around and attack you if he thinks he has enough help.

Another tip-off, hear him leaving and going into his alt alot (makes a "vree" sound, and the gun shooting). The he's trying to get in the walls. Two more would be at the far end of the walls passageway or where the small blue health is by the white icon. Dealing with these guys is kind of hard, since some just sit there and wait for the halfturret to spot you and track you. Get away from him, grab your affinity, health and the magmaul and sit tight. No other way can you deal with such a cheat, because you can't shoot through walls. If it's a stalemate, then a free first-place tie. Sometimes, the upper body will come out in order to bait you into following him. Don't go for it, pound him with the magmaul. If he attacks you, jump in circles and shoot him alot, when he runs away from that, keep with the magmaul or your faster affinity weapon.

Bonus for Noxus users: Charge your Judicator, get 199 health or higher :P and head towards him, going from the white icon passageway entrance, get near where the shooting is coming from and release, then charge again and repeat. Sometimes you hit them both, sometimes not. But his will go down, and I have killed one like this before, so it does work.And that's my anti-weavel alt-spammer/cheater plan of action, it works for me and it might work for you too. If you know of more anti-weavel ideas along with or better than mine, do post.

As for OS NEDM, I know I'm not addressing every cheater tactic here, but that's because I don't want the great wall of text post. So I'm doing it in bits and pieces here. And not all at once. I'll get to others eventually.

:wink:
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653 Ethernal01
Member since 2006 • 197 Posts
Those are cheats...they are glitchs...cheats are when someone has infinate level or can float/be completely invis or have a automatic lockon those aare bugs in the game that debug forgot to fix or looked over - and you can shoot through walls..I'm not telling how though, its not a hack or a glitch but you can, anyhow for people who abuse weavel and use the glitch to get in the small area located next to the narrow passge way - np the magual has an area effect slash as do other weapons, if they are close enough to the wall the magaul will hit em and does a pretty penny of damage, if they are far enough back or another lil trick is to go into alt form w/ samus and sylux and sometimes noxus, use your alt forms ability lay bombs liekc razy around the wall and you might start hitting em, usually they'll panick and look for a better place away from the bombs, look at your map that shoes the hunters just stick close to the wall and follow that, with sylux its much easier, since the turrent is stationary your gonna hit it no amtter what, lay two bombs to create a trip wire on the inside of thehall or on the inside then go and close the wires and they'll go straight through the wall :)
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654 kriptonzz
I see, that's a bug then. I've encountered a cheat Kanden before, moving around in the air and such while in alt form. And those are also good ways to get the weavel cheaters (like going into a wall and staying there in alt the entire time isn't cheating). The magmaul is alright, but it's better if you're spire, because of the burn effect. Sometimes samus don't penetrate the walls, and with the constant fire from the turret you can go down quick with health. I haven't tried your Sylux tripwire idea yet, and it sounds like it may work. Anyway, I prefer Noxus as my hunter, and freeze+headshot makes for a quick kill :) I usually freeze through the wall with the judicator, and that's before I try to slash through the walls with the Vhoscythe
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#655 Ethernal01
the battlehammer does petty damage...only like 10 it isnt a splah effect like his biped form ethier and i didnt say you shoulndt use spire w/ the magmaul.. I was saying you could use the magmaul agasit them, not having to use a certin character vrs it - btw whats your char name, Mine have been (current name is) Improvise, (old names are) Icarus, Der_Rex, Diverse, Diversity, Precise, and FuHackers! Oh and I'm currently a 4star...I have been a 5star but I deleted my client, deleted it 5 times actully lol This is my 5th run to 5star, I'm like 80points away from 4star 100% connection 100% Win ratio
OS_NEDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656 OS_NEDM

I already know how to shoot through walls but sometimes you will get KILLED doing it...

kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657 kriptonzz
Zooooooomg! :shock: I'm a 3 star hunter O_o, mine is kriptonzz, but I have a poor win record because when I started I'd just hit find game, with Local region and Any, I lost alot, and I try not to disconnect alot, but I end up doing it (not puposefully). You must be good, I wish I knew all the tricks to get that high, but the only one I know is Noxus' distance freeze. It's easier to headshot someone this way too. OSNEDML: You just have to get better, jump around and such...
OS_NEDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658 OS_NEDM

WHat are you talking about??

I`M A 4 STAR!

kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659 kriptonzz
4 star? Double Zomg!
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660 Ethernal01
Not that hard to rank I gained over 200points in one day.
cas-icy-ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661 cas-icy-ns
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
hi my name is speedy* but my online name is cas-icy-ns and im a noxus user im a five star and my fc is 3608-5593-0273 could someone play me now?
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662 Ethernal01
My fc is 4038-0759-0204 I've added you 4star
cas-icy-ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663 cas-icy-ns
when do you want to play?
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#664 kriptonzz
How do you do that? Whp do you use? What are your tactics? You don't want to say them hear? If not, can you give me a PM? I really would like some help when I play online, I get killed a lot.....
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665 Ethernal01
Yeah right now lemme add you
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666 Ethernal01
Kriptonzz, add me w/ your fc and I'll show you a lot of things - post ur fc here mines already posted in this page/Casy I got a game hosted atm
cas-icy-ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667 cas-icy-ns
ok i'll pm you
cas-icy-ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668 cas-icy-ns
ok im coming to your game
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669 kriptonzz
Here is mine, ethernal, 0387-2934-2183. As much as I would like to do this now, I can't :( I've been called away to go grocery shopping due to a lack of anything in the refridgerator/freezer. You're in, but we'll meet up later :( See ya then ;)
cas-icy-ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670 cas-icy-ns
ok pm me when you want to play
MadTomBonney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671 MadTomBonney
Member since 2005 • 2690 Posts
Do firends code acts like riend requests? e.g when some1 adds you, you get to chose if they can see if your online? and then when/if you accept they get added to yours? or do you have to manually add theres aswell?
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672 Ethernal01
You manually have to add them...its a pain in the !@# i usually get fcs by changin my name after they are added tor ivals then i write down their fc blah blah...is annoying but once you get them down its all good
nwa_baybee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673 nwa_baybee
Member since 2006 • 233 Posts
my friend code is ;;;;;;;;;; 0988 6517 0760 feel free to add and pm if anything
thriftymutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#674 thriftymutt
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts

I have a problem. =( I forgot to write my friend code down when I first logged onto wifi w/ metroid prime hunters how do I see it again?  pls someone tell me

thriftymutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675 thriftymutt

nvm I figured it out :?

thriftymutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676 thriftymutt

everyone my friend code is 3952 1640 1519 do add me to ur list ty and I will try to add u too =) :o

Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#677 Ethernal01
My fc is 4038-0759-0204, add me I've added you
thriftymutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#678 thriftymutt
I added u ethernal unfortunately my wifi is down @ the moment.  I have a question for all u metroid gamers out there have u experienced wifi games where ur enemy jumps around and moves choppily and u can't see where he's at but u can see where he was a second ago I've been experiencing such bad gamage since last sunday and I can tell my enemy's r too cuz they keep shooting where I was a second ago really strange.  Any hints as to wut is going on or is it jus heavy traffic?
grim653

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679 grim653
Member since 2005 • 440 Posts
hey peoples im bored add me as your friend my friend code is on my sig but pm me alright and give me your friend code
grim653

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#680 grim653
Member since 2005 • 440 Posts
I added u ethernal unfortunately my wifi is down @ the moment.  I have a question for all u metroid gamers out there have u experienced wifi games where ur enemy jumps around and moves choppily and u can't see where he's at but u can see where he was a second ago I've been experiencing such bad gamage since last sunday and I can tell my enemy's r too cuz they keep shooting where I was a second ago really strange.  Any hints as to wut is going on or is it jus heavy traffic?thriftymutt
WELL IT MIGHT BE HACKERS OR IS JUST THAT YOU ARE SLOW AND CANT SEE THEM CUZ THEY ARE MOVING AROUND LIKE CRAZY AND HAVE VERY GOOD AIM
thriftymutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681 thriftymutt
no it has to be a technical problem cuz they don't have good aim they keep missing even 5 star players usually the game ends w/ 0 kills its really wierd perhaps I will complain to the ds site if this continues :evil:
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682 Ethernal01
Well you may be having lag or maybe your connection is really really bad, for exsample I got a new router and I thought because I was fighting people ove rin china it was bad lag, I'd hit em like a 1000 times and they wouldnt die, itd take 1500 times but after I got a new router again everything was fine, ethier that or you may be in a small area or too big of an area with too many player using weapons like magmaul etc cause lag, if those arn't it ethier you or the other players have not so good connections. Oh anf fyi what ever gamespot did so when you make a reply and it says your html is not well formed etc, thats ghey

Supersegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683 Supersegs
Member since 2006 • 166 Posts
i want to play a really nice match like in old times when the game was new ... today is really hard finding that kind of match my frend code is 2491 8597 8935 . PM.
nickrocks26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684 nickrocks26
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts

yo heres mine lets heve a nice good match heres my friend code

but im not a noob or anything i already got wevel but where can u see what ur friend code is?

nickrocks26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#685 nickrocks26
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts

but im not a noob or anything i already got wevel but where can u see what ur friend code is?

Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#686 Ethernal01
[QUOTE="Supersegs"]i want to play a really nice match like in old times when the game was new ... today is really hard finding that kind of match my frend code is 2491 8597 8935 . PM.

Fc is 4038 0759 0204
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#687 Ethernal01

nickrocks26
Go nto your friends and rivals and click on add a firend it says your fc ont he left hand box with the numbers and its weavel not wevel :P
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688 kriptonzz
Well you may be having lag or maybe your connection is really really bad, for exsample I got a new router and I thought because I was fighting people ove rin china it was bad lag, I'd hit em like a 1000 times and they wouldnt die, itd take 1500 times but after I got a new router again everything was fine, ethier that or you may be in a small area or too big of an area with too many player using weapons like magmaul etc cause lag, if those arn't it ethier you or the other players have not so good connections. Oh anf fyi what ever gamespot did so when you make a reply and it says your html is not well formed etc, thats ghey

Ethernal01
I know what you mean, what I do hate is a one on one match with someone and they would disconnect, and I'd realize that when you hit them and they don't die, and then you go back to the wifi screen. During 4player matches, when 1 guy disconnects, someone always stands there and hits the guy before his hunter dissapears, so I attack those guys. I hate lag though, especially with sylux guys, good god I could be shotting them while they're in biped and the very next second gotten triangled by the tripwires. I hate that.
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689 Ethernal01
[QUOTE="Ethernal01"]Well you may be having lag or maybe your connection is really really bad, for exsample I got a new router and I thought because I was fighting people ove rin china it was bad lag, I'd hit em like a 1000 times and they wouldnt die, itd take 1500 times but after I got a new router again everything was fine, ethier that or you may be in a small area or too big of an area with too many player using weapons like magmaul etc cause lag, if those arn't it ethier you or the other players have not so good connections. Oh anf fyi what ever gamespot did so when you make a reply and it says your html is not well formed etc, thats ghey

kriptonzz
I know what you mean, what I do hate is a one on one match with someone and they would disconnect, and I'd realize that when you hit them and they don't die, and then you go back to the wifi screen. During 4player matches, when 1 guy disconnects, someone always stands there and hits the guy before his hunter dissapears, so I attack those guys. I hate lag though, especially with sylux guys, good god I could be shotting them while they're in biped and the very next second gotten triangled by the tripwires. I hate that.

Add my fc its 4038-0759-0204 - whats yours? my main name atm is Improvise btw
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#690 kriptonzz
Your already in Improvise, remember? Looks like your favorite place is stasis bunker, my favorite too. Lots of tight corners and openings.
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#691 Ethernal01
[QUOTE="kriptonzz"]Your already in Improvise, remember? Looks like your favorite place is stasis bunker, my favorite too. Lots of tight corners and openings.

Yeah, well readd me or login onto wifi, not sure If I'm just glitching or if you havent logd in, I deleted you a while back because you wernt showing up, and as for the Statis Bunker being my favorite level, thats wrong, It justs puts the last level you played there, my favorite level is the Oubleitte, which im unbeatable at >:) but yeah connect to nintendo wifi so your stats show up to me.
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692 kriptonzz
Oh, I hate Oubleitte >_>, it's so cheap. Places I hate because they're overused: Combat hall, Alinos Gateway, Perch, Head shot, High ground
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693 Ethernal01
Oh, I hate Oubleitte >_>, it's so cheap. Places I hate because they're overused: Combat hall, Alinos Gateway, Perch, Head shot, High ground kriptonzz
Combat Hall, makes it easy when people tto get 7/0 when they are alt spmaming in like 1minute alinos gateway is nice because its spaceous and you have to watch your back, + theres no cheap methods Alinos perch is fun because its big, but open and you cant really run, headshot is kindve gay w/ sylux and d halt but that anit really a prob ethier only in a 1vrs1 match it is, and high ground is a nother nice one snipers cant really go in one really nice spot and wait unless they are a really damn good sniper
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#694 kriptonzz
I've had a few wins in those places, but just because they pick it over and over again. I hate combat hall, WAY too overused and I can't kill the alt-spammers fast enough (***** morph balls) They ram into you and get 3 bomb hits and you die. The magmaul isn't even good enough. I mean, there are good stages that are way underused, stasis bunker is my fav, next is incubation vault, fuel stack, sanctorus. Nobody picks them really. I do though, and sometimes get there.
dognothng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695 dognothng
Member since 2006 • 37 Posts
everyone eneter my freind code pm me yours if you put mine in it 4897-0335-8330 name is trace
cas-icy-ns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#696 cas-icy-ns
i'll play someone ^_^
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#697 Ethernal01
I challenage anyone 5star 4star 3star 2star and even 1star to try and beat me my fc is 4038 0759 0204 we arnt tieing
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#698 Ethernal01
Meh I guess no one wants to fight me :
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#699 kriptonzz
I'd put up a feeble attempt if you like ethernal, start a game and I'll try to outdo your clean win streak.
Ethernal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#700 Ethernal01
I'd put up a feeble attempt if you like ethernal, start a game and I'll try to outdo your clean win streak.kriptonzz
lol anit clean ive been a lil sloppy with my connection status cuz im gonan get a ds lite soon so my win streak, i might start letting peeps win :D