Nooooo i never thought it would happen to me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by blueteeth (1158 posts) -

well i used to sit back and laugh at all thoose idiots whose wiimots went flying out of their hands and it broke something

well i was playing wiisports baseball and my hands were sweaty and i swung to hard the wiimote went flying about 200 miles per hour and bashed off my air conditioner it broke the whole front off of it and theres not a scratch on the dam wiimote

it was halirous but my whole front of my ac is completely off now well i guss i got added to the idiot list

#2 Posted by university_guy (174 posts) -
was that with the new wrist strap or the old one... you were wearing the wrist strap right.....
#3 Posted by armytaco (298 posts) -
Wow thats unfortunate. Did you have one of the new wiimotes?
#4 Posted by arkboy_basic (747 posts) -
was that with the new wrist strap or the old one... you were wearing the wrist strap right.....university_guy
doubt it
#5 Posted by blueteeth (1158 posts) -
nope the old wiimote
#6 Posted by ShakeNBake1491 (3055 posts) -
I don't think ur an idiot.. but i would of if it happened to u before my brothers little incident... he was playin bowling and the wiimote hit his leg while he was throwing and the remote flew outta his hand up the wall and almost hit the ceiling... so if u can't tell he has an awkward bowling technique haha...
#7 Posted by ZeldaMAN95 (751 posts) -
thats funny!
#8 Posted by ZeldaMAN95 (751 posts) -
Wow thats unfortunate. Did you have one of the new wiimotes?armytaco

wo wo wo new wiimote what are you talking about???
#9 Posted by DTbikerider9 (1771 posts) -
wow just wow
#10 Posted by tdf64 (280 posts) -
well at least u didnt blame Nintendo,did u 
#11 Posted by KingSigy (634 posts) -
Well, during bowling on New Years Eve, I took a quick swing with the Wiimote and bashed my friend in the head. He didn't seem to mind, though that was probably because I gave him brain damage, lol.
#12 Posted by nintendogamer6 (1772 posts) -

[QUOTE="armytaco"]Wow thats unfortunate. Did you have one of the new wiimotes?ZeldaMAN95

wo wo wo new wiimote what are you talking about???

No not the Wiimotes

the most recently shipped Wiimotes have thicker wrist straps

#13 Posted by Solaris222002 (979 posts) -
That almost happened to me when I first got the Wii but then I learned I dont really have to swing it that hard to get the full effect luckily it hasnt slipped out yet, sorry that happened to you
#14 Posted by blueteeth (1158 posts) -

Well, during bowling on New Years Eve, I took a quick swing with the Wiimote and bashed my friend in the head. He didn't seem to mind, though that was probably because I gave him brain damage, lol.KingSigy

LMAO LOL even better than mine

#15 Posted by aliscrazy11 (25 posts) -
That's not too bad. I was playing wii bowling and while doing my usual Mortal Kombat uppercut bowling technique the wiimote flew out of my hand and turned itself into the worlds first real wii nunchuck. Nearly gave myself a concussion.
#16 Posted by silent_seaxx (1322 posts) -
I'm sorry about that. =[
#17 Posted by wavebrid (8204 posts) -

200 mile per hr :|

#18 Posted by wavebrid (8204 posts) -

ok question did you put the wrist strap on

#19 Posted by IronManPP6 (360 posts) -
strap or no strap? if you at least wore the strap it's kind of forgiveable.
#20 Posted by NickActon (406 posts) -
well that means dont swing so hard!!! instead of you laughing at those people now everyone is laughin at you!!  dont put power into your swing, just swing easy and its a guarenteed home run if you time it right... and i have let go of my wiimote a couple of times when i was first getting used to the controllers but not spastic and damaging objects, it would just like go a foot in front of me or sumthin..
Poor Wiimotes....and HDTV's
#21 Posted by SPHYNXA (2944 posts) -

well i used to sit back and laugh at all thoose idiots whose wiimots went flying out of their hands and it broke something

well i was playing wiisports baseball and my hands were sweaty and i swung to hard the wiimote went flying about 200 miles per hour and bashed off my air conditioner it broke the whole front off of it and theres not a scratch on the dam wiimote

it was halirous but my whole front of my ac is completely off now well i guss i got added to the idiot list

blueteeth

Things always happen for a reason... now you know that you are probobly bound to be the best baseball pitcher in the world...