Shweaty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Shweaty
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

Hi, I'm a new user and I've been working on a small line of game case for the Switch and I could use some gamer feedback.

If any of you have a little free time would you mind taking a look at the first design and giving me your opinion?

I would like to know two things:

1. What do you think of the design.

2. What would you change, if anything.

I've posted a short overview of this case on Youtube and here is the link https://youtu.be/JNyjWfoNPT4

Thanks in advance

Shweaty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shweaty
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

I just wanted to thank everyone that took the time to check out the case.

If anyone has something to share, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks

kerligamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kerligamp
Member since 2024 • 1 Posts

I was just wondering what kind of Switch cartridge cases are best to store my cartridges in. I was thinking of getting one, but there are a few pros/cons that I've been weighing around my head.

What I've seen so far are the felt/cloth kinds, full plastic, and rubber, but I heard that the cloth kinds may cause dust build up, and the plastic kinds may scratch the cartridges if poorly made. Also heard of a cartridge case with a magnetic clip, but I'm unsure if that damages the chips in any ways (due to currency exchange, they're VERY expensive for me, so I just wanted to be cautious). So I was just keen on what kind you guys have been using, or reccomend, so that I can cut down what I should/shouldn't get!

Thank you so much in advance!