Nintendo is letting me down

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

Today at school there were some guys talking about videogames, I was't too interested until I heard one of them yelling, ''The wii is for kids!, every nintendo system is!''. Then I tought about it a second and I realized that the reality is that nintendo is trying to gather more players by making games simpler, they always say they haven't forgotten about harcore gamers, but sad as it is they just leave us ''half full'' with almost every game.

Zelda:WW and TP where heck easy, and the mario party franchise is going downhill as a new game comes. Yes, they say that casual gamers will ''evolve'' to hard-core gamers in a few years, but I don't want to wait that long, since I have been faithful to my favorite game company for years.

Who here feels the same?

MangoLlamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#2 MangoLlamas
Member since 2007 • 2325 Posts
tuky do you use faqs?
Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tuky06

tuky do you use faqs?MangoLlamas

No, I always try my best not to use them.

MangoLlamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#4 MangoLlamas
Member since 2007 • 2325 Posts
i c, but r u trying to say that you breezed through each dungeon like theres no tomorrow? And if you did, it was still worth your time and money wasnt it?
Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tuky06

[QUOTE="MangoLlamas"]i c, but r u trying to say that you breezed through each dungeon like theres no tomorrow? And if you did, it was still worth your time and money wasnt it? [/QUOT

It was worth my money and time, but I actually wanted more of a challenge. I did breeze through each dungeon and the only difficult parts I had where the ''where do I go now?'' moments in the overworld. I actually beat Ganandorf in the first try.

habaker91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 habaker91
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
i owned in TP similarly, but i had to use a guide for the temple of time because i didnt know you needed to swing down to make the ax work, and i was swinging sideways...also, the occo temple was impossible
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts
You shouldn't have made this on this board. Make this in a blog or System Wars or something, you're probably gonna get flamed now -_- *hands you a flame shield*.
ozzsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ozzsoad
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

Okay, so you needed someone at school to voice his opinion before you could realize your own? Stop following and think for yourself. If you're having fun, easy or hard, what does it matter?

I'm not a kid, in fact I'm 22, but yet I have the most fun with the Wii. Why? Because it's a hell of a lot of fun.

Zero254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zero254
Member since 2004 • 3531 Posts
It is indeed fun.
clownofpoetry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 clownofpoetry
Member since 2004 • 501 Posts
I'm not a kid either. I'm 21. I play my 360 and my Wii evenly. There's nothing wrong with that. The Wii is made for everyone and once fall rolls around, there will be a lot of new games to suit your thirst of challenging games.
awptimistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 awptimistic
Member since 2007 • 483 Posts

lol when someone says that to me, (how wii is for kids). I just flame back at them with all that ive got :D

but yea, now that u mention this, its true. Nothing to be ashamed of is what i think. There seroiusly arent many/any games meant for hardcore gamers.

awptimistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 awptimistic
Member since 2007 • 483 Posts
but yes, the person that posted above me are right. If you have fun. Who cares? lawl
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
Just wait for Brawl. You'll be happy, very happy.
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

Who cares about people say? I'm 23 and I'm more interested on my Wii than on 360. The 360 still sucks for me. I don't see any games in the future that could be played. The only game I'm interested is Blue Dragon.

People who say that kind of things didn't play on the SNES. I still consider the SNES as the best console ever made.