Nintendo fans went crazy at Nintendo Store when Smash Bros. Switch reveal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5247 Posts

I have never seen such a response to a upcoming game among Nintendo fans that I wish to show this video to everyone on this forum:

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

holy shit LOL omg.. people dying and shit.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Most unreasonable response to a product release announcement since Szechuan sauce.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

It's a game. I was hoping the first kid who kept standing up would have been tossed out of the way rather than continuing to act like a moron.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Over the top, but it reminded me of all the things I loved about E3 that has changed over time.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

@sonic_spark said:

Over the top, but it reminded me of all the things I loved about E3 that has changed over time.

Sadly, E3 has changed too much. GameStop's manager expo was great like this too.

Loading Video...

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@dotWithShoes: The greatest moment in e3 history, for one of my favorite games ever. The hype at that time was so out of control - these boards were friggin' booming. A time long ago I'm afraid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

That was pretty entertaining, lol. You know, it's kinda nice to see some people hyping and getting so excited for a game like that.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

Not really a "riot", just people getting excited.

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#10 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

Is the dude alright? Should we start a GoFundMe for his medical bills?

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts

lol really? I'm excited for the game and all, but to be laid out on the floor after it was announced is ludicrous.

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

wow ...

what can I say ...

To faint for a video game ... and a video game that was obviously coming ... I mean it is Nintendo so of course they will make Smash ... and be like it is the second comming of Jesus ... ****

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13  Edited By Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11782 Posts

@theone86 said:

Most unreasonable response to a product release announcement since Szechuan sauce.

Just as ridiculous are the people that defend the reaction. That tell others to "shut up, and leave them be." Its tired now! (we aren't even hindering them) If you state the obvious people can't handle it, and must "champion" for the "victim." Then skew the argument to their own agendas, and look for an example to make out of someone.

I honestly find more, and more reason to not participate with people. Look at the comments section of any article here on Gamespot.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@Lach0121 said:
@theone86 said:

Just as ridiculous are the people that defend the reaction. That tell others to "shut up, and leave them be." Its tired now! (we aren't even hindering them) If you state the obvious people can't handle it, and must "champion" for the "victim." Then skew the argument to their own agendas, and look for an example to make out of someone.

I honestly find more, and more reason to not participate with people. Look at the comments section of any article here on Gamespot.

I mean, I get nerding out to a big announcement, I do it every time Marvel does a new trailer, but I don't get the screaming, fainting, jumping, whatever. They seriously act like a bunch of five year olds. I don't like to be the guy telling people to not express themselves, but maybe they could do it in a bit more adult way.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts

Haha! Nice..

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#17 Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lach0121

@theone86: Exactly. I mean I get excited about things, including this reveal. However, this was a bit over the top. I am glad its got support for fans, but some act as if Aliens just landed.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts

@Lach0121 said:
@theone86 said:

LOL what was that rant for? I saw a video of people getting ridiculously excited for a game and I laughed. Why would this reaction need "defending"? Stop being ridiculous.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lach0121

@Litchie said:
@Lach0121 said:
@theone86 said:

LOL what was that rant for? I saw a video of people getting ridiculously excited for a game and I laughed. Why would this reaction need "defending"? Stop being ridiculous.

It was an obvious over-reaction. Stating so has people so upset that they attack anyone that stated it. The rant was in regards to this same topic of articles here at Gamespot. (comments section)

Ridiculous are the ones in the video, and the people upset enough about the statement to feel they have to defend them.

But... whatever. Its all ridiculous.