KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

damn...nintendo needs to relase their own official version ASAP!

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Yeah they really do, that vertical grip controller thingy would be great for DS/3DS emulated games. Also has the touch screen controls so its a no brainer really! I would just like to play Advance Wars again, since it probably isn't getting a sequel. :P

SCR34M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 SCR34M
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

hmm..maybe

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Seriously they are just sitting on an absolute cash cow and it's driving me insane!! lol. It's the perfect console to bring all these classics back.

MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#6 MarioFan264
Member since 2004 • 1025 Posts
@speeny said:

Seriously they are just sitting on an absolute cash cow and it's driving me insane!! lol. It's the perfect console to bring all these classics back.

Oh, don't worry, they will. You can look forward to DS games in the Nintendo Switch Online service in approximately 2028.

Seriously, though, yeah it's really bad how much they've missed the boat with this. The Wii U VC was great. If they had just done that on the Switch I guarantee people would have bought more not only because the Switch has sold way more, but also because VC games would be more desirable on a system that can be played either handheld or TV mode.

Nintendo frustrates me with how they make such obvious mistakes.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#7 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@MarioFan264: I unfortunately never experienced the Wii U virtual console because I sold my system after owning it for 2 months.

Do you think it's a cultural thing as to why Nintendo is holding it back? It's got me thinking that most Japanese might think of it as not coming off as humble by releasing better games from different systems on the online service. Like they are being too generous. Idk. I couldn't really imagine a lot of Japanese players wanting it more than us Westerners. Who knows. :S